Rants

Two Complaints

#1. My school is playing “It’s a Small World” during every passing period until we raise $3,000 for this young cancer patient…extortion. I know it’s for a good cause and all, but we’re also all teenagers and we’re fuckin’ broke man. And all my spare dollars are going to the Christmas child my advisory class is sponsoring. So fuck off MHS.

#2. This asshole my bestfriend used to like told her she “looks attractive today, and I would think you looked attractive any other day if it wasn’t for your pooch.” WHAT THE FUCK. She doesn’t need your fucking approval, Josh. Who the fuck are you to tell a girl what you like and don’t like about her appearance? Emily is GORGEOUS. So what if she has a pooch? I do too! Does that make me unattractive as well? Does that make every girl with a pooch unattractive? FUCK OFF MIDGET. You are such an asshole to tell her that! Not every girl has those tight, cute little bodies that you like! Not every girl is perfect, some girls are overweight, some girls are underweight. So fucking what? I’m a bit chubby, Emily is a bit chubby. We’re still beautiful. Yeah, some girls have curves believe it or not. Boobs, butt, hips, thighs, stomach…every girl is beautiful in her own way. And it’s because of asshole like you who say rude comments to girls who have low self esteem like us is why the lesbian rate in this country is going up. Fucking midget.