Believe.

Chapter Two.

My friends think I'm crazy. Insane. They don't get it. They think I am a little over dramatic about the whole situation, and even a bit desperate. Whenever I start talking about Kaden around them, they don't even listen anymore.

My friend Grace thinks I need to go out there and find a real guy, that we all know is a person before I get myself into a mental hospital. She's the one always setting me onto blind dates or finding guys at the mall and movies for me.

I mean I know, in their point of view I look like a freak, but I can't do that to Kaden. He'd get upset with me, especially if possibly that guy showed up in my dreams. I don't want to risk that. I don't want to risk loosing Kaden.

I tell Grace that all the time, but she won't listen to me. I wish she'd just accept me, even if I do seem mentally insane. Maybe I am, and this is all a misconception... impossible.

----

I finished getting myself ready for bed, and walked back into my bedroom. My eyes took their time to adjust to the dark as I carefully made my way over to my bed. I made it safely to my bed, and got myself onto it. I rested my head on the pillow and covered myself with my blanket. It took awhile for me to get into a nice slumber. Within a little time, I was in that meadow, like every other night before.

It was bright out and I was sitting up against a nice big oak tree in the middle of the meadow. The wind blew my hair, until it was all over the place. My eyes we're shut, but I could see what was around me.

With a humph, Kaden sat down next to me.

"You went to bed early didn't you?" He asked picking at the grass.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, "Yes, but I was tired. I had a long day."

"Of explaining to Grace and Kat that you weren't a mental freak?" He smirked, throwing the grass out in front of him.

I rolled my eyes, and the wind started to pick up again; having the grass fly right back into his face. I laughed, "Haha, yes. I wish she would just believe me."

In a flash Kaden was standing in front of me, "Why should she believe you? You have no proof that I am real. I'm just in your mind."

"Stop saying that." I sat there with my arms crossed.

He reached out his hand towards me, I grabbed it and he helped me sit up. "Why should I stop? It's the truth. Stop denying it."

I let go of his hand and walked in front of him so we were face-to-face, "Stop denying you're not real. I can feel you. I see you almost everywhere I turn." I stated.

"It could just be your mind playing tricks on you." He walked right pass me.

Soon the oak tree behind us disappeared and I followed him. I had no idea where were going, but the scene slowly started to change. I felt my feet sink into something, the soothing feeling of sand tickling my toes. We were walking on the beach.

The wind had picked up a little bit, making the waves reach up to where we were walking. The sun was starting to set, and he stopped; looking out into the blue ocean. I turned to see what he was looking at, and looked out upon the sea.

"Crystal." Kaden spoke in a moment of silence, "Where ever you think I may be. Look for me. I want to believe you; that I am truly real. If this dream ever comes true, then everything in your life will turn out ohkay." He smiled, turning to me. "You know what they say, if you truly believe.. dreams will come true."