Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

10

*Zack's POV*

I didn't even know what I was going to do when I walked down those stairs. I wasn't letting Mom and Dad let her leave now, not now. Having a sister kind of grew on you after a while.

So when I got back down the stairs all I could do was shake my head "That was... I don't even know what."

"What'd she say?" Matt asked. Val gave him evils "What? I can ask how my best friend's sister is. Back. Off."

"Don't tell me what to do." She huffed and crossed her arms. Michelle just stared, not sure what to do.

"Zack.." She nudged my arm "I... I'm sorry."

"Why?" I asked, pulling my eyebrows together as she leaned against Brian.

"I just... I'm definitely not siding with Val on this, because she completely bit Jackie's head off, but... I'm not... I don't know..." She paused as Brian rubbed her arms. I sighed and nodded.

"None of this is coming between us, we all agreed girls would never do that. Back in highschool." I nodded as did Brian and Matt.

"But she was flirting with my boyfriend!" Val shouted "Your sister!" She pointed at me.

"My sister was making conversation with one of my friends, who at the time was fighting with you." I pointed at her "So back off Val, or I swear to God... I don't even know. I'll find some girl and get her pissed at you just so she'll beat you up."

"Asshole." Val mumbled "Matt, can we please leave? I'm tired... all this is taking so much out of me."

Matt gave me a look and I gestured for the door "Don't let it hit your ass on the way out, Sanders. Sisters are under different rules than girlfriends." I set my jaw.

"Yeah." Brian agreed "Blood is thicker than water."

"Then why didn't Mich stick up for me?" Val asked.

"Because you were crazy ass wrong idiot." Mich scoffed and waved her off "Sorry. She's a better person than you... for real. She didn't even bitch back at you." Michelle sort of laughed "Really, even if she had been flirting with Matt... she's better for him than you. You make him crazy, and not a good crazy."

"He's always frazzled." Brian chimed in "Whenever you two are like together, he's always stressed and distant."

"God... we're leaving, Matthew, now." Val tugged his hand and lead him out. I sighed and watched as they drove off, Val shouting Matt's head off the entire drive down the driveway. I shut the door and groaned.

"Dude..." Brian sighed "I'm so sorry."

"It's... I just hope she doesn't leave." I paused and everything got quiet as a door opened upstairs. We all watched as Jackie walked to the top of the stairs, in a tank and shorts again. She tied her hair back and had fixed her makeup. She slowly walked down and stood beside me "Hey... I'm really sorry about that. She's a complete bitch, sis, I... If she wasn't a girl, I would have fucking decked her ass."

"It's fine." She looked up with a small smile "I just wanna forget it ok? I mean... I feel like a complete moron for letting it get to me. I know what I did, I know I wasn't flirting or anything, she's just dilusional and insane. And I have the fucking right to talk to and look at whoever I want to." She smiled proudly "What time's the show tonight?"

"YEAH!" Michelle smiled "That's right!"

"But.." Jackie laughed "She's your sister, shouldn't you like... stand up for her?"

"Not when she's piss wrong and acting like a lunatic. And especially not when I think you'd be so much better for Matt."

"Me?" Jackie laughed a little "He's like... four years older than me, Mich."

"Hun," Michelle clapped her hand on Jackie's back "Does age really matter? No, I don't think so. You'd be adorable together, and... frankly... I think he likes you. Val sort of has a right to be worried, he'd be retarded not to leave her for you in a split second. So... we're dressing you up baby." She smiled "Boys! None of this gets spilled to Matt, ok? Don't even tell him I'm coming, because he'll bring Val. Wow... I Sound so mean. But whatever, she's my crazy sister. But who cares huh? Sometimes chicks before... well, Val's a dick today." She snickered "We need to go to my place and pick out a cute dress for you."

"I don't..." Jackie hesitated as Michelle dragged her a little "I don't do dresses, the last time I wore a dress or skirt was Easter when I was six." She laughed "I look horrid in dresses."

"OH come on!" Michelle rolled her eyes "Show off those gorgeous legs, you look stunning in a bathingsuit, you'll rock a cute black dress. And plus, we gotta represent the guys tonight." She smiled and pulled Jackie's arm "Come on come onnnn!"

"Hang on!" Jackie freed herself and ran over to me, wrapping her arms around me "Bye bro, see you later." She smiled.

I hugged her back "See you at the show, I'm sure Michelle will bring you." I glanced over Jackie's shoulder at Mich.

"Oh for sure." She smiled and grabbed Jackie's arm "NOW COME ON! It's.... like... two! The show's at what? Five? WE ONLY HAVE THREE HOURS!!"

"I can get ready in fifteen minutes, Michelle-"

"Well we're changing that. You're going to take time to get ready, and you'll enjoy it." Michelle succeeded in dragging Jackie from the house. Brian and I shared a glance.

"Dude... if your girlfriend kills my sister..." I laughed as he gulped.

"If your sister kills my girlfriend..." He laughed a little "They're so funny."

"Michelle is a godsent, I don't know what Jackie would do without her." I smiled as music blared through the car speakers as they drove down the road, away from us, and off to girl-ville AKA Michelle's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhhhhh baby, Vengeance is a biiitttccchhh ;D HAHA

commmmmeeennntttss??

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo Jb