Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

12

*Jackie's POV*

"Come on, girl, just stop being so silly. You'll love it, come on." He roughly tugged my hand and I wished I hadn't bet Matt. He was probably laughing because I said I could handle this... my luck he went to go laugh it up with someone and believe me... Fuck.

"Hey."

A smile crept onto my face as a hand smacked down on his shoulder, turning him around. "Hey, I saw her first man." The guy said defensively.

"Really? I'm sure I did." Matt gave me a look as he growled at the guy "She's my girl, leave her the fuck alone. Next time you come near her, you'll wish you had the balls to listen to her say no the first time you pervert." Matt shoved him to the side and took my hand "Oh my god, are you mentally retarded?!" He hissed under his breath as his arm snaked around my waist as he brought me onto the dance floor, old creepy eyes over there was still staring "You could have gotten yourself raped!" He said under his breath as he pulled me closer. I couldn't complain, even if he was somewhat yelling at me for being a moron.

"Well if you hadn't up and left..." I hissed back "He's still watching..." I mumbled as Matt huffed.

"He probably doesn't believe me... Damnit." He muttered "Play along." He whispered. I nodded into his chest as he moved his hips against my body to the rhythm of the music. I somewhat smiled, I wonder what Val would do right now if she saw this... "Is he still looking?" Matt asked. I glanced behind him and sighed, he was still watching, and even slowly making his way over.

"Yes, and I think he's coming over here." I mumbled into Matt's shirt, high enough to his ear so he'd hear me. He nodded and pulled away "What are you doing!?" I hissed, noticing the man getting closer. I didn't have a second chance to question Matt suddenly letting so much space between us, because he cut it off and pressed his lips to mine, his hands resting on my ass. For a second I almost fought back, but I melted once he braced my lower back. Matt pulled away and brought me closer, kissing my neck a few times.

"Where is he?" He asked roughly into my ear. I had to compose myself before answering or else it'd have been a bunch of mumble jumbled sounds.

"Uhmm.." I looked again "I don't see him." I whispered and Matt nodded.

"I think we're safe to get off the dance floor now." He said into my skin. I sighed and Matt laughed "What was that for?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, feeling silly for actually believe he'd stay out here with me.

"The sigh, you know what I meant. If you wanna dance, we can stay out here. I'm just going to take my hands off your ass." He laughed a little.

"I like dancing." I smiled up at Matt as his hands rested safely on my hips.

"I can tell, you're really good." He smirked "You have the rhythm thing, like Zack.... but he applies his to guitar playing." He laughed as I smirked.

"Yah? Well you have awesome saving skills. I was almost positive I wouldn't be coming home tonight when that sketcher grabbed my hand and I realized you were gone... I almost died!" I smacked his chest as he began laughing "It's not funny! You had me scared half to death!"

"I wouldn't have let him take you." He rolled his eyes with a smile, his dimples consuming my attention "I was only a few feet on your other side. You just, clearly, didn't notice me leave and walk behind him."

"Well... duh." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Matt laughed and squeezed my hips gently.

"You're adorable when you roll your eyes." He smiled.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"And when you blush." He smiled again.

"Your dimples are adorable." I stuck my tongue out and closed my eyes in a childish manner. But before I could open my eyes and laugh, Matt pressed his mouth to mine, consuming my tongue in his mouth. My eyes shot open and quickly closed as his tongue glided against mine. I moved my hands to a comfortable position around his neck as his moved back to my ass, his arms moving us to the beat of the music along with my swaying hips. After a few seconds of pure making out, someone told us to get a room.

Matt pulled back and blushed a little. I did the same and looked around "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Uh... I don't even know." Matt looked around "Let's go look." He brought his hands under my butt and picked me up. I laughed and hung onto him for dear life.

"I don't like heights, gigantor." I giggled as he made his hands flat against the bare skin under my legs.

"Are you wearing a thong?" His eyes locked mine.

"No." I smirked "But I am wearing underwear. They're just high cut." I smirked as he bit his lip "Stop thinking of me naked, you psycho." I pretended to be mad.

"You know it." He rolled his eyes and set me down backstage, where there wasn't a soul. I looked around and leaned up against a wall, waiting to see his reaction. I paused and he pressed his hands on either side of me "Would Zack absolutely kill me?" He thought out loud.

"For what?" I asked innocently and moved my leg so more skin showed. Matt's eyes moved from my face, to my chest, to my legs, and back up. In the process he had begun biting his lip. I smirked.

"Fucking his sister... His... underage... sister.." Matt huffed "Why are you so underage?"

"Why are you so old?" I laughed.

"Well... damnit." He moved back a little, but keeping his hands planted on the wall "It's like... rape."

"Can't rape the willing." I smirked as he smiled "Zack won't mind, anyways. Who said he has to know?"

"Well.. What if he finds out?" Matt asked carefully.

"So?" I asked.

"It's... I'm four years older than you, don't you think he wouldn't... approve? And what would your parents say? I mean... I know Mr. and Mrs. Baker, they're laid back, but... I don't really know if they'd want me dating their daughter." He sighed "I don't want to create waves.."

"Dating?" I smirked as he looked straight at me "I was only talking a fuck."

"Oh come on." He rolled his eyes "I don't fuck and leave... Michelle told you that. I know she did." I Bit my lip and nodded "So? Are you willing to risk being shunned by your family for this?"

"I barely know you." I whispered as he began closing off the space between us.

"Are you saying no?" He paused.

"Of course not." I whispered and pressed my lips to his then pulled back "I just don't want to be a rebound from Val." I whispered "I am seventee. And I'll be going back to school in three months, and..."

"I don't care, I've never wanted to kiss someone this badly in my life." He whispered and pressed me full against the wall "And you aren't a rebound, just to clear that up."

"Good." I whispered and moaned a little as his hands moved along my entire body "Matt.." I paused as his fingers worked at the zipper of my dress "Matt...." I whispered as he opened a door to a dressing room-like room.

"Yeah?" He asked as we walked inside.

I paused and looked up at him "This... I..." I paused as he looked down at me.

"What is it? Are... is.." He stumbled trying to find words that might finish my sentence.

"I've never..." I Paused "Done this."

A smile broke out onto his face "Are you sure you want to, then?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded as he picked me up, pressing our lips together once more, but with more passion as he sat back onto the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEXY!!! Haha.... I'll have another up before the end of the night. Probably... unless I fall asleep. I'm ex-haus-tedddd!

xoxoxo Jb

comment/subscribe/comment? LOl