Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

21

*Jackie's POV*

"Coulda been the way you looked at me that told me we were through..." I sang along with Champagne by Cavo as I picked up my room. There were clothes all thrown around, Mom said it looked like a tornado came through.

That tornado being a very confused and stressed me. Not so much stressed as... just very out of my element. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, being pregnant. What was right to feel every morning? When would I start puking? When would my stomach start showing? I was just nervous I guess. But Mom and Dad, and Zack every now and then even if he denied it to his grave, were helping me through and very supportive. Zack may not be supportive of who I'm having this baby with, but he's supportive none the less. He'll be an uncle. Before he's twenty-five.

I grabbed a black tee shirt and folded it up, swinging my still-skinny hips along with the music as I placed the shirt in it's drawer. I paused as the song ended, and waited for the next one. It was Shakin' Hands by NickelBack.

This had always been Nicole and my stripper song. We'd work out to this, and we worked out in four inch heels, booty shorts, and tank tops. Acting like a stripper is a good work out, y'know. It works your legs and if you swing your hips enough, your stomach. Crunches were even more fun in heels... really tough.

I snickered and ran to my closet, grabbing my five inch ankle boots. I zipped them on and stripped down and grabbed a pair of super short denim shorts from a pile and put them on, already in a good enough tee shirt. I restarted the song, turned it up, and began 'working out' while cleaning. Dips here, swings there, it was probably the most fun I'd ever had cleaning my room.

I muttered along with the lyrics as I bent down to grab some clothes off the floor. My hands just closed around the fabric when I heard someone clear their throat loudly. I looked between my legs at the door as Matt stared at me, an amused look on his face. I smiled ashe walked over, I assumed he was going to push me over, but instead he pressed his hips against my ass. I huffed and stood up, being pulled back into his arms.

"What did I miss when you were telling us about yourself?" He laughed and flattened his hands out on my stomach.

"Nothing." I laughed "Nicole and I work out in heels and to this song. I couldn't help it." I giggled as Matt moved his hips against me.

"Can I watch these work outs? I mean... it could possibly benefit us both." He let go of me so I could turn and face him. I laughed and brushed his nose with my pointed finger "Come on, this isn't fair. Heels? Short shorts? Sexy ass chick?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"It's fair, now get out." I laughed and pushed on his chest, but failed and ended up pushing myself backwards. I toppled over and landed on my ass. I blew some hair from my face as Matt laughed "This isn't funny, Matt! Do you know how hard it is to get up in these shoes?" I twisted my feet around as he walked over and shut the music off "Oh yeah, that's so much more important than me. Thanks." I scoffed as he offered his hand "No, I got it. Let the pregnant girl get herself off the floor, thank you." I stuck my tongue out and let out a gasp as Matt reached down and picked me up. Each hand on one side of my hips, hoisting me effortlessly into the air "That was cool, I have to admit." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes "I felt bad after the whole pregnant thing.." He looked down at the floor "To be honest.... I kind of forgot."

"Yah, so did I when I put these damn heels on." I Laughed and sat down on my bed, surveying the now clean room, and unzipping my boots.

Matt sat down next to me in silence and looked over the room also. His hand rested in my lap and mine moved ontop of his. He rubbed circles on my hand with his thumb, all that could be heard was our breathing. I sighed, moving to rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired." I whispered "Being sexy takes a lot out of you."

Matt laughed, his body shaking the entire bed, shaking me "Oh really? Well then I'm surprised you're still awake." He turned and kissed the top of my head "You should nap, I'll leave you alone."

I quickly scooted backwards on the bed and pulled Matt's arm "Nap with me." I got under the covers and huddled down, peeking my eyes above the comforter "Come on, what's wrong?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head "Then come oooonnn!"

"Naw, I gotta get going. I just came over to drop something off to Zack. I figured I'd come up and see how you were." He smiled, kissed my cheek, and stood up. He stretched a little and looked around "I'll uhm..." He let his arms fall to his sides "Call you later. Or you can call me when you wake up." He smiled "I'll be at my place." He gave me a wave before walking out.

I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows together. What the hell was that? Did he just seriously ditch me? I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, huddling down again in the covers. I pressed my lips together and searched for the remote to my iHome. I turned it on, shut the repeat off, and finished off the playlist. A few songs later, and my eyelids felt incredibly heavy. I finally gave up trying to figure out what Matt's problem was, and covered myself up, turning the music down low, and fell asleep. A nap was exactly what I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry for going absent. My great aunt passed away sunday night and I was writing when I got the call, and just couldn't bring myself to post. It's been tough but we burried her today, and she wouldn't want us to stop living just because she's in a better place now.

It's going to be a rough few weeks, and even this summer it'll be weird without her. But at her wake there were smiles and a few broken laughs. Our family can't keep a straight face for too long, serious settings aren't our scene. My aunt (my great aunt's daughter) was trying not to cry, but when my mom and I got to the hug-line, where my great aunt was open casket, I started crying, so my aunt goes to my mom "Get infront of your daughter, if I look at her, I'll start crying... stand infront of her." With a laugh. So I stopped crying and laughed a little as she hugged me. It was a great reuinion, it seems we all get togeter only at funerals or weddings. So... yeah.

I'll try to be a better author and update more :) Thanks for bearing with me :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo Jb

PS: If you want to hear a great song/guitarist go liste to Joe Satriani's Always With Me, Always With You. There aren't any lyrics (i believe) and it's really good :)