Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

24

*Zack's POV*

I'll sum up the match up for you.

Nicole was about five feet and nine inches tall. Skinny build, but packed a punch. Believe me, I found out the hard way Thursday night when she came in. She thought I was Matt, apparently Jackie left out what Matt looks like and only added in the tattoo things. She had long blonde hair to her mid back, it was straight with sidebangs. She was Jackie's age: 17 (seventeen). Bright blue eyes, manicured nails, talked with a Boston accent, wore skimpy clothes... a typical girl her age. But those nails helped her defense.

Matt... you all know Matt. Six foot three inches. Brown hair brown eyes, mister muscles. Tattoos, lip ring, and clearly whipped by his... well, Val. He should have been able to defend Nicole off, but... Either he wasn't trying to hurt her, or she was just a fucking crazy ass bitch.

"You stupid, useless, piece of fucking SHIT!" She shouted in Matt's face, it hadn't gotten physical yet, but everyone was just waiting for Val to snap and take Nicole out for yelling at Matt. But Nicole could deck her and shut her lights off with one swing.

"Who are you to judge me?!" Matt shouted back.

"Uhm, her fucking best fucking friend!? The one she called, in fucking tears mind you, because she's having some douche bags baby!" Nicole shouted. Val stepped backwards.

"What?" She spun Matt around by his shoulder.

Brian snickered from his seat sandwiching Jackie between him and Michelle "This should be fun." He sipped his beer as Jackie held her head in her hands, peeking up every now and then.

"Oh, you didn't know that?" Nicole asked "Yeah, he fucked her up the day he broke up with you. ANd you got back with him. Who's the whore? I think you are, because you fucking made him cheat on his pregnant girlfriend. Bitch."

"Bitch?!" Val shouted "Who are you calling a bitch, you slut?!" Val asked loudly.

"Clearly the only whore in this yard! Do you really want to start this here?" Nicole rolled up her sleeves after tossing her sweater at Johnny, who caught it and handed it to his girlfriend, Lacey.

"Yeah, let's do this. Bitch." Val took her earrings out and laid them in Matt's hand, taking her hoodie off also.

Nicole scoffed as she tied her hair up "Come on, I would'nt have touched your earrings."

"Like I believe that." Val advanced on Nicole.

One swing, like I said, and Val was on her ass. Her hands clasping around her chin "They aren't nearly as fuckable up-able as your face is." Nicoel winced and cracked her knuckles "God, how much collagen is in there? It's like cement. No wonder Matt chose you're sorry ass, becuase you aren't real. It's like fucking something that doesn't have an oppinion in life." Nicole smirked as Val got back to her feet, spitting out blood onto the grass. I sighed, this wasn't going to end well.

"Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth, you little whore!" Val shouted and punched Nicole in the stomach. She doubled over for a second then took Val out from the knees, sending her backwards again.

"Why don't you block your weak points, idiot?" Nicole turned to Jackie. Jackie peeked up just as Nicole smiled "Anyways." Nicole spun around and her fist slammed into Matt's jaw, her other one getting his stomach.

"Oh fuck.." Matt groaned as she kneed him in the groin "Fucccckk.." He dropped to his knees, hands out infront of him as Nicole wiped her shoulders off.

"And that is called revenge, darling." She patted Matt's shoulder "Fuck with her again, and you won't have a dick to cry over." She turned and began walking, but Val got up and shoved her over. I heard Jimmy start laughing, but he stopped with his girlfriend Leanna elbowed his stomach.

"You fucking arrogant bitch. Don't touch him!" Val shouted and got ontop of Nicole, slapping and punching as Nicole tried to fight back.

"HEY!" Jackie stood up, fighting against Brian as he and Mich tried to hold her back "HEY! Leave her alone! Fucking GET OFF HER!" She slapped Brian's arm away and broke from Michelle's. She ran over and pushed Val backwards and got ontop of her. Val's fists moved from her face to Jackie's stomach. Everyone froze in their spots.

I got up quickly, just as Brian did. "Whooaaa, not cool." I grabbed Jackie as Brian grabbed Val, and Michelle helped Nicole up. The two girls were still swinging at eachother as we yanked them apart.

"STOP FIGHTING!" I yelled as Jackie almost broke from my arms she was struggling so hard "You're going to get yourself, and the baby, hurt!" I held around her middle, which was still small.

"LET ME AT HER! She fucked my boyfriend! THAT FUCKING WHORE!" Jackie shouted, tears falling down her cheeks. It was the first time she actually cried about it, instead of being mad and yelling. Mom and Dad knew, and weren't exactly the happiest people on the Earth, but they said they knew it would turn out for the better either way "ZACK! Let me go! Let me fucking ruin her!" Jackie sobbed, her struggles becoming weaker and weaker.

Brian had let go of Val, and she was just standing there, wiping the blood from her lip as Jackie struggled. Matt was standing, still in pain from Nicole's low blow. Nicole was wiping at her arm where Val's nails had made cuts along the upper part.

"No, stop it. Stop it!" I Sat down and brought Jackie onto my lap "STOP IT!" I shouted as she tried to get up.

"It's all her fault! If she wasn't such a whore, I'd still be with Matt! Let me kill her! LET ME GO!" Jackie shouted and fell to her knees, causing my arms to release her. I quickly reached down, but noticed she wasn't even moving. Her back was shaking as she sobbed into her hands. Everyone looked at one another, then her.

"Uhm... I'll take her upstairs." Michelle nudged Nicole's arm "Help me get her."

"Ok." Nicole nodded and threw the napkin away, walking over with Michelle. "Come on babe, let's get you upstairs and set alright?" They helepd her stand.

Jackie walked quickly over to Val, I was on my feet in an instant. She stopped infron of her, toe to toe, chest to chest, the hatred radiating from each of them was enough to light a fire in a monsoon.

"Do you love him?" Jackie asked, her voice calm yet filled with hate.

"Of course I love him." Val answered, somewhat scared.

"You know I'm having his baby, right?" Jackie asked.

"I do now." Val glared at Matt a little "But I still love him."

"If you stay together, he won't ever have a place in this baby's life." Jackie shot a hate filled glare at Matt "Nothing. He'll be the same as... any one of these guys. Just another one of it's uncle's friends. Alright?"

"That's so fucked up." Val hissed.

"So was fucking a taken man, Valary. Love is fucked up, love is hard. Love sucks sometimes. And sometimes love is doing what's right, what hurts. And it has to be your choice." Jackie turned.

"Jackie wai-"

"I don't want to hear your side of this." Jackie cut Matt off as he stepped forward "If she decides she loves you and wants to stay with you, even if you break it off, you won't ever be a father to this baby. No matter what you say, how you try to change my mind. If the words don't come from her mouth, you won't ever be a dad to my child. Got it?" She shot Val another look "Good luck, and I mean it, Val. I wish you two the best of luck."

Jackie walked over and took Nicole's hand in her left, and Michelle's in her right, and the three walked into the house.

"Never a dull day." Brian sat back in his chair and sipped his beer "Well then..."

Matt stared at Val as she looked at the ground. Everyone went back to their normal talks,as if none of that had just happened. Matt attempted a conversation with Johnny, but was distant and everyone could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the title song for this: Jets to Carolin by Dear Noel.

This chapter was hard. But I knoww here I'm ending this story :-/ I like it. I don't know it y'all will... maybe ;D

xoxoxoxoxoxo Jb