Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

28

*Jackie's POV*

Matt closed the door and locked it behind him, standing infront of me with a grin. I backed up until I felt the wall behind me, smiling like an idiot as he advanced on me.

"You gunna make this a big deal?" He smirked, placing his hands on my hips.

"Maybe." I wiggled out of his grasp and moved to the other side of the room. Matt stared at my feet "What?" I asked.

"How can you run in those? They're like... five inches." He pointed at my shoes.

"I learn." I laughed "They keep me in shape too, remember?"

Matt nodded and his eyes moved up my body "And I see, too. So can we cut to the part where you're naked and screaming my name again?" He walked over and pinned me against the wall, using both of his hands to keep me still. I pouted.

"No fair. You're stronger." I pouted a little as he pressed his lips to mine then released me only to pick me back up. His hands moved slowly agaist the exposed skin on my thighs. Matt ran his tongue over the fangs that were molded onto my teeth. He moved and gently sat me on the bed, slowly pushing me back. I moved my fingernails over his buzzed hair, down his neck, and to his shoulders. I arched my back as he nibbled on my neck. I let out a moan as his hands ran down my sides, his fingertips moving up under the skirt of my dress and holding my hips.

He slid me up farther on the bed and moved himself too. I bent my knees up around his body and felt him growing harder against me. I laughed a little as he stared at his hands after running them through my hair "What is that stuff?" Matt asked.

"OH yeah... the dye stuff... Shit." I laughed "Don't worry about it. It'll get everywhere, we can just shower later." I laughed as he nodded.

I began unbuttoning his blue shirt, running my hands over his chest lightly, feeling his muscles tense with every movement of my hands. I removed it from his body as he worked at the lacing on the back of my dress. He slowly pulled the ties off and threw them to the floor ontop of his shirt and tie. Next were his pants. After he kicked his shoes off, he unbuckled his belt and shimmied out of them and left himself in his boxers. He was clearly ready beneath them. He lowered himself back ontop of my and slid my dress down and off me.

"Why do women wear bras? It makes our lives so much more complicated..." Matt chuckled against my skin as his cold hands unclasped my bra. His eyes scanning my chest as a smile formed on his gorgeous lips. I moved up and pressed my lips against his, tasting the lust on his tongue as he thre my bra to the floor and pulled down my tights.

"Just leave the shoes on, it's too much work." I moaned as he ripped my tights off so they wouldn't hang up my legs. He smiled into the kiss as he snapped at my thong with his fingers.

"Sexy as hell." He mumbled against my lips "But it's gotta go."

"Go for it." I moaned, wanting him more and more with every passing second. His hands tore the string material from my body and he repositioned me on the bed, bringing one of my legs around his waist. He glanced down at my stomach and smiled "Be carefull." I whispered as he nodded, slipping his boxers down and slowly pushing into me. My back arched, Matt's hands supported me, his length completely entered me.

I let out a moan as he began slowly pumping into me. My nails dug into his back, leaving red marks down his shoulder blades as I burried my face in his shoulder. I braced my free foot on the bed so my legs were spread wide as Matt kept going. I closed my eyes, letting the stars take over my vision as I kissed Matt's neck.

"Matt.." I moaned as he gripped my thigh. I bit gently on his neck. He moaned deep in his throat as he caressed my legs, breathing heavily agaisnt my skin. I bit harder with each thrust. Matt let out a loud moan as he went deeper again. I bit my lip, tasting blood and wondering if it was my own or Matt's.

He moved us backwards on the bed and thrusted harder in, hitting far and beyond anything I thought possible. I felt my stomach tightening up and knew what was coming.

"Matt.. I'm.. I'm.." I moaned as my walls tightened around his dick, making him come deep inside of me. He collapsed on my chest, our legs a tangled mess as he hoisted himself above my stomach.

He kissed down my neck and laid beside me, pulling me into a hug as he kissed me "I love you." He whispered into my ear, against my hair.

"I love you... too." I whispered back, smiling as one of his hands rested on my stomach, his thumb rubbing circles on my skin as he burried his face in my neck, whispering things in my ear as my eyes drifted shut.

~*~*~

"Well good morning sexy."

I turned onto my side and smiled as Matt rubbed my stomach again, we hadn't moved in our sleep at all. I smiled and kissed his neck, noticing two small, red indents. I laughed and yanked off the moulded fangs from my teeth. I matched them up and snickered.

"What?" Matt asked.

"You have a vampire bite." I kissed the spot on his neck as he sat up "Sexy."

"Look who's talking? Miss pregnant woman in nothing but knee high, five inch stilettos with ripper fishnets." He smirked and moved onto his stomach, then ontop of me. I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips against mine "I meant what I said." He whispered "I love you. And only you."

"I meant it too... I really love you, Matt. I know I do. I've never ever felt this way about someone before." I whispered.

"Has Val come over yet?" He asked.

I groaned "Buzz. Kill." I laughed a little as he kissed my neck.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"It's ok, and no. But I trust you and Zack." I kissed his neck and sat up, making him move over to lie down. I stood up and laughed "This bump, I swear, is growing every day."

"It's because there's more inside of you now." Matt smirked as I threw a his shirt at him "Damnit, get over here." He sat on the edge of the bed, pulling the covers with him. I walked over and stood between his legs as he snickered.

"What?" I asked.

He ran his hands over my shoulders, arms, and on my stomach "You have that hair dye stuff all over you.." He looked at the bed and laughed. I looked down and started too "It's everywhere.."

"Oh God." I laughed and brushed at his chest "It's on you too."

"Great." Matt laughed and stood up, pressing himself against me, leaning down ever so slightly, and pressing his lips against mine "You're so sexy naked in heels." He whispered "And pregnant. It makes me want to relive fucking you and making that baby."

"Well we just did." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist "Are you sure you're happy with this?" I asked "It's a baby, Matt... it's not something you can chose not to have once it's here." I whispered.

"Why are you so doubtfull, Jackie? Of course I want this. Maybe it wasn't timed exactly how I planned... If I ever was to plan having a kid, but I don't think I could have hand picked a better person to have it with if I did. I think the best things come from accidents..." He whispered into my hair then laughed "I'm going to have that dye all over my face, I just-" He pulled away and I looked up and started laughing. I nodded and he sighed "I want this baby, and I want you. Ok? Stop doubting yourself. Now get some clothes on that ass so we can go have food." He gently smacked my butt as I walked away.

"You go shower, get all that dye off you or I wont' stop laughing." I giggled as he pulled his boxers and a tshirt on and left the room while I searched for clothes.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw myself in the mirror. I actually didn't look half bad naked, pregnant, and in five inch heels. But it was pretty reassuring when Matt actually thought it was sexy... I mean he's twenty-on. He could have any girl out there, and he choses to call me sexy. And actually say he loves me... I hope it isn't just because I'm having his baby. But I'm probably just doubting again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one of the night :) Told you it'd be sexy... I hope it was lol.

xoxoxoxoxox Jb

Comments/subscribe?