Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

33

Things were good, I mean... as good as good can get. Seven months pregnant, my stomach was beginning to get huge. Matt had been around a lot lately, talking things with Zack that whenever I'd walk in the room, they'd stop talking. I was suspicious about absolutely everything. We were beginning to just get over fighting and get along. I mean... I really think I love him. Fuck, of course I love him. And he's already told me he loves me.

"Jaclyn?"

I turned around and smiled as Matt walked into the living room "Hey babe." I smiled as he sat down next to me on the couch, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pressing his lips against my cheek.

"How are you today?" He asked. I shrugged "Oh no?"

"No." I laughed "I'm good. Our little demon child is active... I'm not sure if it's cute still or annoying yet." I laughed "I was up since five it was kicking so much. Right side, upper cut. Left side, round house kick. Flat on my back, karate chop."

Matt laughed and kissed my cheek "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"It's ok. It'll all be worth it in the end." I Looked down at my stomach and rubbed circles over my tank top "I can't wait."

"Me neither... hey uhm... listen.." He paused and looked around, shifting in his seat a little "I've been thinking lately... You know I love you, right?" He asked.

"Of course. I love you too babe." I smiled "A lot."

"A lot." He smiled back "Good... so uhm what do you say.." He began getting up off the couch, moving his way down to the floor. My jaw slacked slightly as he pulled a ring from his pocket "I know it isn't in a box, I know it's probably the most terrible timing ever but.. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby. It's not the most romantic time I could ask you, but I didn't want to be rejected infront of a ton of people."Will you marry me?"

My hand had gone from my stomach to my mouth as tears welled in my eyes. I disregarded the last part and smiled "I would never reject you, Matt."

"So...?" He asked, holding the ring up to me.

"Of course." I smiled. Matt smiled wide, showing off the dimples that made him sexy and cute at the same exact time, and he slid the ring onto my finger. He moved back onto the couch and pressed his lips to mine. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more than anything in this world. I'd rather have you than money, or a house, or music." He whispered.

"You better keep playing music. You guys rock." I smiled and pulled him as close as I could without pressing too hard against my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet our baby... with both of our gene pools, we should have a good chance of an amazing kid."

"Unless it turns out like Zack." I Smirked as Matt shivered "Sometimes you have kids like your siblings."

"I'll be damned." He laughed "If we have a Zack... I want a you." He smiled.

"Awe. You're a sweetheart. But I want a you." I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder, looking down at my hand. I let out a sqeak and stood up. Matt looked at me nervously.

"Is everything ok? Are you alright?" He asked, sitting up straight.

"I'M GUNNA GET MARRIED!" I shouted and stood on my toes.

"Really?!" Matt said in fake shock.

"Really!" I smiled.

"To who!?" He smiled and stood up, joining my little party with a big smile.

"Just the most amazingest, sexiest, wonderfullest man on Earth." I smiled as he took my hands "Oh, wait... that's you."

"Oh yes, that is me." He laughed "Guess what?" He asked.

"What?" I smiled

"I'm marrying the prettiest, cutest, most caring, sexiest, and funny woman alive... Did I mention sexy?" He smirked "Oh!" He pointed at me as if he was seriously shocked "That's you!"

"Damn, I guess that is me." I smirked as he pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you so damn much."

"I love you doo." I smiled as Matt pressed himself against me. I felt the baby kick and Matt pulled back, staring at me "It wants their space." I laughed.

"I damn guess so." He laughed "That was so cool." He looked at me with a big cheesy grin. He was going to make an awesome dad...
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought that last part was cute! Got more ideas for this today, like my writers block stopped lol, and I feel maybe another one or two coming tonight!