Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

34

"If you don't go the fuck away..." I grunted and pushed Matt's chest away from me "I'm going to rip your asophagus out."

"Ouch." Brian laughed as Matt attempted, once again, to wrap his arms around me.

"MATHEW!" I groaned and turned, my stomach brushing against him as he wrapped his armsa round me "Stop it! I have to piss! Do you want me to pee right here?" I asked, my eyes wide as he laughed "Asshole... dickhead.. MOVE!" I shoved at his chest and freed myself. I quickly walked off to the bathroom and closed the door. I didn't have to pee, I just needed a minute alone. A smile grew on my face as I looked down at my hand.

Matt had stepped up to the plate, no matter how badly Zack wanted to kill him, Matt proposed. He gave me a ring, he asked me to marry him. I couldn't be happier, but I was a little under nine months pregnant now. I was beginning to stress. All the kids my age were partying, having fun, wearing bathingsuits and going to fun places exclusive that only a few people knew about. But I was stuck in the house, pregnant, with a bunch of abnoxious, immature boys.

I stood up and steadied myself against the sink. I flushed the toilet just so Matt wouldn't ask why I was avoiding him, and washed my hands. I palced them over my belly and smiled. We were waiting to figure out the sex of the baby, but we already had names picked out.

Madeline or Levi. I liked Levi because it was a Bible name, and Anne and Kevin had brought me to church every sunday with them, so I knew they'd be happy. Madeline because it was just pretty, and it reminded me of that adorable orphan cartoon back when I was a kid.

I walked to the door and opened it, pouting when I opened it while Matt paced infront of the door "Stop or you'll pace a hole in the floor." I moved past him. If we're engaged, if I'm happy about it, you might ask why I'm being a bitch, right? Well... Because I can. And because he's been getting more and more clingy with every passing day. He's always worried about the baby, me, and everything to do with the birth. It was insane.

"Are you alright?" He asked, following me as I went to sit down on the couch next to Zack, who was in an in depth conversation with Brian. In depth as in Quick, look like you're talking. kind of conversation.

"Yes, Matthew, I'm fine." I smiled and turned to him, pressing my hands on his chest as he kissed my nose. He pressed against my stomach and I laughed "Your spawn takes up a lot of room."

"Tell me about it. I can barely even kiss you anymore." He pouted. Sex was even more difficult... since I had been pregnant we had sex almost every weekend, sometimes twice or three times a week. I can't ge re-pregnant when I'm pregnant. The doctor said it was just a very high rist while I was breast feeding, and soon after the birth. Matt was disappointed, but we were going to try to wait at least a month after the baby was born to have sex again. I didn't, for sure, want another baby until after we got married.

"Yeah, it's frustrating." I laughed and turned to sit down, taking Matt's hand and dragging him with me. He sat down on my other side as I leaned against Zack "Bro?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked, turning for a second to look at me "What's up sis?"

"Are you almost ready to be an unclleee?" I strung out the word as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't even have you back for a whole year, and I'm already going to be an uncle. Of course I'm ready..." He smiled and slung an arm around my shoulders "And of course I'm going to be related to my best friend now..."

"OHH!" I smiled "Brothers in law!" I poked Matt's arm "Isn't that rad?? So now if you fuck up he can. Kill. You." I laughed.

"Not yet he can't." Matt smirked "I wouldn't, anyways. I love you too much, babe... you and our baby." He leaned down and gently kissed my stomach "Whichever you choose to be.... preferably a Levi." He laughed.

I smacked his shoulder "Stop it!" I leaned down "We'll love you either way, baby. Even if you chose to defy your father and be a girl, that's perfectly alright with me." I smiled as Matt rolled his eyes "We're gender neutral."

"That sounds wrong." Brian laughed "Like... it's gunna be a hermephrodite or something."

"That's just so gross, Bri." I reached over Zack, and smakced Brian's shoulder. In the process I managed to get my feet picked up by my oh so lovely fiance. "AH!" I laughed as Brian rested the upper half of me over him and Zack's laps.

"Your three favorite guys." Zack smirked as he gently rested his hands ontop of my stomach.

"Probably.... just don't tell Jimmy." I laughed as I looked at them down the line. Brian, the first of the crazies that I met. Zack, my own flesh and blood who was probably closer now than I ever thought was possible for nine months of being home. And then Matt. From what I walked into, to now. From bitching with Val about just talking to him, to being engaged with a baby on the way.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Brian played with my hair as Matt and Zack started talking about the band.

"Everything. How Matt and I were pretty much not even supposed to be in the same room, to now being engaged with a baby on the way." I laughed and they all looked at me.

"Did you just piss yourself?" Zack asked skeptically, gently moving me off of his legs. I stood up and shook my head "Then uhm... I think we have a problem."

I Looked down and gasped "OH MY GOD!"

"FUCK!" Matt shouted "Is that... what just..." He stammered and got up, running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I huffed. For my water breaking, it wasn't as painfull as I expected.

"Matt!" I shouted as he stopped and looked at me "You're making it worse. Calm. The. Fuck. Down." I sighed and placed my hands on my lower back, since it was beginning to ache now. Here we go with the pain "Calm cool and colectivly, go grab the duffel bag from under my bed. Zack, call Mom and Dad and have them meet us at the hospital because I think I'm going into labor-"

"LABOR!?" All three of them screamed.

I closed my eyes, used my right hand to cover my face, and waited it out as they all began running around. Matt went upstairs to get my things, Zack ran to the phone, and Brian began calling Michelle and the guys. I sighed as the air filled with stress.

"I'm the pregnant one, and I'm the least stressed out here." I huffed as Matt sprinted down the stairs.

"Come on! Get in the car, they'll all meet us there!" He ran out the door, Zack and Brian behind him.

I stood in the living room with a smirk on my face as the car started up. I tapped my foot as it left the driveway. A minute passed and it returned. A car door opened.

"Forgetting something?" I asked calmly as Zack ran in. He looked up.

"Shit, sorry... we got like halfway down the road and Matt flipped shit." He laughed and ran over, taking my arm gently "Come on, sorry... That was so brainless." He rambled a few more things on the walk to the car. He sat me down in the backseat and climbed in the other side. As soon as his doow was shut, Matt sped down the road. The pains began to grow and I started breathing like they taught us in class.

"Are you alright?" Matt asked as he glanced in the rearview.

I bit my teeth together hard and stuck my hand out, letting out a grunt "FUUUCK!" I hissed through gritted teeth. Zack caught the clue and took my hand "No no no nooo! I'll fucking break your hand, Zack... let go..." I insisted as he shook his head "Zaaaack!" I screamed "Let go! I don't want to hurt you!"

"It's fine, you won't." He laughed as I squeezed. He winced a little and turned to Matt "Hurry."

"Are you ok, Jackie? Are you like... having it?" Brian asked "Are you in pain?"

My eyes shot up to him, I swear they were red "No, I'm not in any fucking pain!" I shouted "THERE'S A HUMAN TRYING TO GET OUT OF MY BODY YOU ASSHOLE!" I groaned and regained composure of my breathing as Matt looked back and then back to the road, nervousness writted all over his face as he drove careully but fast down the highway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha one or two more until the baby gets borned (yeah that's horrible grammar but I'm up really late and on vacation lol)

=-D xo Jb