Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

41

"Methyphobia?" I stared at my doctor, straight into her eyes as I bounced Maddy on my knee "Really. Me being afraid that my fiance is going to scar our child, is a phobia of alcohol?" I chuckled. I was the last person to be afraid of alcohol.... or so I thought.

"You're showing signs of it, or at least other peoples' consumption of it. I have a number, for a specialist-"

"I'm not going to see a specialist, and frankly, I only came in here for a checkup. Because I was getting headaches, not to be diagnosed with a rediculous phobia." I stood up with Maddy, swinging her on to my hip "Thanks."

"Jaclyn, it's not rediculous. It could affect your relationship with Matt, and apparently it's already started."

"Our relationship is fine." I hissed through my teeth as she handed me a card. I looked down at the black letters of a phobia specialist. "I'm not a fuckin' basket case, lady. Ok? I can be stable, I'm living fine. My relationship with my fiance is amazing, ok? Jesus Christ, I had a headache when I came in, I have a fucking migrane now." I walked out the door with the car crumpled in my fingertips and the prescription for my headaches in the other.

I strapped Maddy into her carseat and got into the drivers seat. Immediatly, per instructions, I called Matt's cell phone. He told me to call when I got out of the impromptu appointment.

"Hey! How'd it go? What's wrong with you now?" He laughed lightly.

"She said it's normal. She gave me a scrip." I Mumbled as I stopped at a red light.

"What else? You sound pissed." He sighed "Maybe you should take the meds."

"We got talking, just... friendly talking, then we got onto the subject of how I act when you drink. She thinks I have a phobia of other people consuming alcohol. Methyphobia, she gave me a specialist's number." I scoffed, but huffed when the line was silent "Matt?"

"Would it hurt to call?"

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked.

"For shits and giggles, Jaclyn. Just to see? I mean... I don't know, I'm not one to hop on the bandwagon of every damn disease, but hey, what could they do? Sit you down on a couch and make you spill your guts out to them so they can sock it away in a filing cabinet and never talk about it?" He asked.

"Good point... but..-"

"No butts, unless it's your's and has to do with me hitting it tonight." I could hear the smirk in his voice "We'll call them when you get back, ok? Brian and Mich are over my place, and they wanna see Maddy. Swing by?"

"Sure." I laughed "I'll stop over I guess if you twist my arm."

"Sex?" He asked with a playfull tone "I mean, if you stop over I'm sure I could find some way of making it worth your while... other than letting me see my kid."

"Maybe." I laughed and hung up, already taking the turn into his driveway, laughing at Brian's park-job in the driveway, crooked as hell.

I got out, got Maddy and her diaper back, and walked up to the door. I knocked, poked Maddy's nose, and within seconds Matt was at the door smiling.

He leaned down and kissed my nose "Hey babe, that was... fast." He laughed and took a giggling Maddy from my arms.

I walked in and set her bag down, smiling at the two of them. He was a seriously good dad to her. "Yeah, I travel at hyper speed when it involved you. Now... where's my favorite person in the world?" I asked as I walked into the living room.

"ME!" Michelle stood up and held her arms out. I lunged at Brian and burried my face in his big arms.

"The crazy lady is trying to talk to me, Brian... save me." I giggled as Michelle pouted.

"What can I say?" I heard Brian laugh, his chest rumbling against my face "Boom I gotcho girlfriend!"

"Dude!" Matt shouted "Don't let her face get that close to your dick. Michelle, how can you let this happen?" He asked playfully and slapped my ass as he walked by.

"AH!" I screeched and sat up quickly, moving next to Michelle "Sorry, your boyfriend is incredibly comfortable."

"Boyfriend?" She asked, winking a little. I looked down to her left hand and squealed, looking at her face, hand, face, hand, then lunged onto Brian again.

"YOU POPPED THE QUESTION!!! YES!!!" I shouted and tackled him whichever way I possibly could. There was poking, pinching, scratching, and hell loads of laughing and smiling "I'm so happy for you two!" I shouted "Copy-cats, but I'm so happy!"

"Hey, I actually had this planned first." Brian laughed "You just so happened to come along and change all our lives, then trip Matt over into an endless fall of love, and shabam, he beat me to the marriage stuff.... oh, and the baby thing." He laughed.

"YOU'RE HAVING A BABY?!" I asked.

"NO!" Michelle shouted "Not until he actually stops being a kid, himself." She giggled as I stared at the ring "Nice, huh?"

"Gorgeous." I smiled and climbed off of Brian's lap to further inspect her ring.

A few minutes went by when Matt, all of his smarts pushed aside, decided to bring up the-

"So, are you going to call the psychiatrist?" He asked out of the blue.

"Uhmm-"

"Psychiatrist?" Michelle asked "Since when are you crazy?" She laughed.

"They think she has a fear of alcohol." Matt shrugged.

Brian spit out the soda he was drinking and began laughing "I've seen this chick chug some beer, I don't believe she's afraid much."

I gave him daggers "Excuse me? That wasn't supposed to leave the beer pong table." I punched his arm as Matt rolled his eyes, I mean, he was only in the damn room when it went down.

"So wait... they think you're afraid of it? Hun, you drink..." Michelle gave me a look.

"My doctor thinks I have a phobia of when other people consume it. I don't know where her drugs come from, but I want to order them. I mean really... So she gave me a specialists number, I don't know if I wanna call..."

"Why? Are you afraid they'll be right?" Brian asked "You do get pretty freaked out when Matt drinks..."

"Yah, because I have a kid." Matt piped up "She has a legit reason."

"Thank you." I laughed "But... I might." I shrugged "I dunno. I guess it couldn't hurt."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anywho.... I was looking up the fear of bugs today because... well... they fucking creep me out hahaha. And I saw the fear of alcohol and was like "OMFG that's what she could have..." Glad to know I'm always thinking about this FF now lol.

Anywways, sorry about the lack of updates. Been superduper busy with sleepovers, getting my cousin a twitter and then raping her timeline haha, and then family day-cations, and then... a cancelled concert and a douchebag marathon on BullyBeatDown ;) which is what I stopped watching to come write! YAY!! LOL

Hope you likkeee iiittt :) :) :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jbizz

comment/rate