Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

48

*Jackie's POV*

"My baby... ALL MINE!" I laughed as Matt held his arms out for Maddy that night, to put her to bed. I was all comfy in our bed, yes, our bed. He was staying over because he was paranoid and "Wasn't leaving unless I have to piss" as he so gracefully put it... Ah, men.

"But you need to rest." He pouted as Maddy clung to me "Oh, thanks. Love you too Madeline. I mean, you're only my kid." He rolled his eyes and laid down next to me under the covers. I felt his hands on my hips and groaned "What?" He asked.

"I have my baby back, please don't interrupt this." I smiled and kissed Maddy's cheek. Matt scowled at me and backed off "I'll fuck you later, just not while Maddy's in the room." I rolled my eyes as his face brightened up "Sick fucker. Your daddy's sick, you know that, right Maddy?" I poked her nose and she yawned. I giggled and got out of bed, listening to Matt laugh "Yah, shut up."

"Where the fuck did you find those?" He laughed.

"I got tired of my PJ's. I raided your's a while ago and decided to wear them." I stuck my tongue out "Plus, I think space ships and aliens are sexy."

"On you? Anything is." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Come on Maddy, off to bed with you. Before your dad has a fucking seizure from lack of sex." I laughed and walked down the hall.

"Mom and Dad's rule. No sex in the house." Zack poked his head out of his room, noticed Maddy, and ran up to me "Heyyy my favorite neice!" He poked her nose.

"Hey! Your only neice!" I laughed "She's going to bed, any last words before her demise?" I laughed as Zack stared at me.

"You're too dark to be a mom... can I put her to bed? I mean... I kinda got attatched to it the past few nights..." He mumbled "Matt wouldn't..."

I felt my throat choke up a litte as I kissed Maddy's forehead "Yeah, thanks Bro'." I handed Maddy to him and wrapped my arms around him "You're seriously the best brother. Ever."

"You're the best sister I could have ever asked for. I would have seriously died if anything had happened to you, you know that right?" He asked. I wiped at my eyes and nodded.

"I knew I had to get out to see you guys again." I laughed, hiding a small sob "There was no living without you creeps." I ruffled his hair as he rolled his eyes "Night bro."

"Night sis." He smiled and walked down the hall to Maddy's room, mumbling something to her about her crazy mother. I laughed and walked back towards my bedroom, glancing in the hall mirror at my PJ's. The boxers were Matt's, aliens and spaceships. I don't know when or if he wore them, but they were now mine. I laid claim to them the day I set my eyes on the in his drawer. And a blue tank top with the small Hollister logo at the bottom. I laughed. I'd had it since eighth grade, and it still fit my postbaby body... even the boobs. Which had gained size still, considering I was still nursing Maddy.

I walked into my room and jumped onto Matt, catching him off guard and causing him to send me careening off the bed in shock. He turned around and stared at me, trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard as I sat on my ass on the floor.

"Oh my god... Jackie, I'm so sorry!" He got up and down to his knees on the floor infront of me "Are you alright?" He asked.

I held my finger up to him, still laughing as I sat up more "I'm... I'm fine." I choked and held onto him as he hoisted me up with one arm. I stopped laughing "Gets me every time." I laughed "I could get used to that."

"Well you can." He picked me up and put me on the bed "Now... about that sex.." He pressed his lips to mine as he threw a large oversized pillow at the door to shut it.

"What is with the throwing-off-shut skills you posses? I hope they rub off onto me." I kissed his neck as his skin shivered.

"Well something will." He laughed and gently bit my neck "Halloween revenge." He bit down a little harder as I moaned into his shoulder.

"I want you naked. I want you now." I whispered into his ear, yanking at his shirt "Seriously."

"Seriously?" He asked, taking his shirt off. My stomach flipped, butterflies entered through my pores, my skin became paper and his became the surface of the sun, every time I'd touch him, my nerves would burn with lust. I kissed his chest, over and over. I couldn't stop touching him, I wanted his skin on ever inch of my body. I ran my nails down his sculpted chest, feeling the rise and fall of his skin covering his muscles. I kissed the words Thicker Than Water on his chest as he removed my clothing, piece by piece.

"I want you." I whispered and ran my hands over his back, to his shoulders, and down to his boxers. I snapped the band and yanked the off his skin, feeling the warmth of his thighs against mine. Without sex, I could stay right here, forever and ever. And never complain.

"I'm all your's." He grunted into my ear and ground himself against me. I felt the familiar sensation between my legs and felt his hands spread them apart. He thrust his dick into me, my barck arching, my hair beginning to stick to my neck with sweat.

Our bodies moved in rhythm, our moths content on devouring eachother's in a dominance battle, not making a sound but breathing when we got the chance. I felt him hit deep inside of me and moaned quietly as Matt's mouth covered mine again, his tongue entering my territory, my space. I quickly shut my mouth and teased his tongue with my own. I pulled back and ran my tongue over his glossy lips. HIs mouth opened, but I pulled away, teasing him more. I placed my tongue between his lips and suddenly he sucked it in, sucking off and on, in and out. My body writhed as he thrust his dick into me harder, and pulled my tongue into his mouth, the feeling of him all over my body.

"Matt.." I moaned slowly, arching my back, making sure every inch of my body came in contact with him as I did, causing my skin to light fire from my hips to my chest.

"Jackie.." He moaned back, echoing me. I pulled his tongue into my mouth and sucked, sending him over the edge as I followed. I felt the liquids dripping down my thighs as Matt continued kissing me, his tongue still inside of my mouth.

I held him close and pushed farther down, causing him to pull me closer. I sat up, on his lap, and wrapped my legs around him. He pulled back and smirked at me, I couldn't help but laugh as I felt him beneath me.

"Horny bitch." I kissed his neck.

"Sexy bastard." He rolled his eyes and sat towards the edge of the bed, his feet touching the carpet as I sat ontop of him, rising up, and sitting back down onto him. He moaned into my breasts as he let our mouths take a break to breath.

I pulled up, using his shoulders as my anchor. His arms were wrapped around my middle, holding loosely as he kept his face inbetween my breasts. He was trying to cover his voice, but I could still hear him. I could feel the vibrations of his voice almost inside of me and wished I could lock it up and keep the sound there forever.

I pressed back down onto him as he let out a loud stream of curses, letting himself go inside of me. My orgasm followed quickly, and he held me up as my body felt like falling over. I practically glued myself to his chest as he laid backwards, pulling the covers over us. I kissed his neck as he held onto me. I felt my eyes get heavy and knew I was going to fall asleep.

"Matt?" I whispered as he pulled me close.

"Yeah?" He asked sleepily, he wasn't far off either.

"Do... What..." I paused, wondering if this was the appropriate time to ask him. "I love you." I Whispered, knowing it wasn't. Not after that. Not when we're both about to fall asleep, so I decided to keep to myself.

"I love you too..." It was hesitant, like he was going to ask what was wrong, but he chose not to "I love you more than the world, you better know that. I'll do anything and everything for you, and Maddy." He kissed my forehead "Get some sleep."

I nodded into his chest and supressed the questions in my mind as the darkness in the room took over my sight and my breathing steadied out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't ask why I titled this chapter like this... I might use the play-on-words later, I might not. Happy sexy ass chapter! LOL contradicting the title lyric O_O'

anywhoooo... good night! I'm beat tired! Had a long day with mah' kidzz :):) 12pm-7pm ahhh yah lol. And Ty was a fucking wild child all day, Grace didn't sleep, Jack wouldn't shut up, and Cooper was a whiny ass u_u'' ahhg lol. And I have to babysit 2.5 hrs tomorrow, but that's no big deal...

Anyways hahaha finally, I'm ending this A/N LOL

comment/rate/subscribe-o?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo JBizz