Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

63

*Matt's POV*

"Get the fuck over here." I laughed as Jackie ran into the kitchen, her laugh echoing the mostly emtpy house.

"AH!" She giggled as I walked in, hands out to her as she backed herself against the fridge and laughed. I grabbed her waist and she bent over laughing, I picked her up, pressing my lips to her's. She pulled my face forwards and opened her mouth, quickly deepening the kiss.

"Alright, alright. Knock it off, we have to leave." She pulled back suddenly with a smirk. I rolled my eyes "Are you sure you're ok with this?" She asked "I mean-"

"I'm fine as long as you are." I smiled and set her down, watched her open the fridge.

"The reason we emptied all the food was...?" She asked "Oh yeah, we won't be home for like, a fucking year." She laughed and turned to me, leaning against the fridge. Her head reached my shoulders as she began walking out of the room "Come on, I think I heard Zack's car drive up a second ago."

"You did, ninja sis!" I heard Zack in the other room as Jackie walked out.

"BRO!" She shouted and I heard a muffled laugh. I walked out of the kitchen, just in time to see Jackie tackle Zack into the pile of our suitcases by the door. She was practically killing him until he shoved her off. I walked over and picked her up, just picturing the pout on her face, awaiting the phrase..

"I AM NOT A RAGDOLL!" It never failed.

I laughed as Zack stood up "Come on, we have to get to the airport. Now. We still have to pick up Maddy-"

"No, we aren't taking her anymore. Matt's parents insisted on taking her." Jackie smiled and palced her hand on her hip "Take that b-eeeetch." She giggled and picked up her three bags, then began rolling her two rolling bags outside. I laughed and picked up my suitcases as Zack followed her.

"Jackie, did you take the spare key from the... spot?" I asked as she through her things into Zack's trunk.

"Yah." She smiled and dangled the key from her fingers. I smiled and shut the door, making sure it was locked. I looked around the empty, save Zack's car, driveway. Our cars were in the garage, locked. The garage windows were borded up from the inside, with metal bars. All the doors were bolt locked, but my parents had a key to check on the house once a week. Michelle also said she's swing by every once and a while.

"Let's rooolll!" Zack opened the door for Jackie and she climbed in the backseat.

I threw my shit into the back and shut the trunk, climbing into the front seat. Jackie leaned foward against my seat, lying her head on the back, and wrapped each of her arms around the sides, rubbing her fingers up and down my arms lovingly.

"Are you excited?" I asked as she took a deep breath.

"Mostly." She laughed "Pretty much only for the party part of it, partying with my favorite boys..." She poked my arms.

"Ow." I laughed and reached back, grabbing her knees "I can get you back for that, you know."

"No bus sex." Zack shot us a glare.

"Prude." Jackie stuck her tongue out at me in the sideview mirror as we pulled up to the airport. I noticed two other cars, and three other people standing with the group of guys.

Zack parked next to them, and immediatly I recognized Leana and Michelle, then a black haired girl I'd never seen before.

We all got out and Jackie ran up to Michelle, jumping on her back "MICHH!" She shouted. Michelle laughed and turned, pulling Jackie into a hug. They'd been almost more insperable than normal after the incident.

"I'm so bummed you're leaving me." Michelle pouted as Zack and I took all the suitcases from the car.

"I'm bummed you aren't coming." Jackie laughed as she gave Leana a hug. She glanced at the girl then looked to Michelle.

"Oh, intro!" Brian shouted as everyone laughed.

"Jackie," Mich started "This is Johnny's girlfriend Lacey."

"OH MY GOD HEY!" Jackie smiled "Nice to meet you."

"You too... you must be... Zack's... girlfriend?" She asked as Zack protectively put his arm around her shoulders. They both began to laugh hysterically.

"No incest here." Jackie giggled "Matt's girlfriend," She smiled up as I held back a laugh "Zack's sister."

"Ohh!" She covered her mouth "My bad... now that you say it, you two DO look a load alike." She laughed "Sorry."

"It's fine." Jackie smiled as we all began, taking our own suitcases, into the airport.

"I'm so bummed you're leaving." Michelle hung onto Jackie's arm.

"You'd think you two were dating." Brian rolled his eyes with a laugh "I asked if you wanted to come."

"But I'm gunna stay back with Maddy." Michelle gave Jackie a sympathetic look. Technically, Jackie didn't have a choice. She wouldn't agree on letting us stay with her and not tour, but we wouldn't let her stay back. She didn't believe a tour bus was an appropriate plac for a baby. Technically, we all agreed on that one..

"We'll be back before you know it." I placed my arm around Jackie as Zack tossed Michelle his keys.

"Be nice." He glared at her as she rolled her eyes.

"It's not like we get caught drag racing down the PCH." She giggled as Lacey highfived her.

"Behave." Brian announced as our flight was called "We gotta go..."

"Alright."

Hugs were passed around, and Jackie then wrapped her arms around me "I can't believe I'm not saying goodbye." She giggled.

"Last time you weren't even here." I laughed and kept her under my arm as we walked to the gate together. I was more than happy to have her with me.... But somewhat unsettled by the fact we were leaving Maddy behind. I didn't want to lose, for one second, that responsibility as a parent...
♠ ♠ ♠
awwweeess!!!! Last of the night *yawn* I'm beat. Long day. Lots of *waves hands around* loovveeee and hugs haha. I might write more tomorrow, if I get the time. I have school, then I'm babysitting.... so... yeah haha.

comments/rate/sub/whore-out? ;D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoJbizz