Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

65

*Matt's POV*

"EW!" Jackie giggled as Zack wrapped her in a hug after the show "You're all gross!" She pushed him away "Ewww... not I'm all nasty!" She giggled.

"Well that better not matter for me." I picked her up from behind as she screeched, giggling like crazy as I kissed her neck.

"MATTHEW SANDERS! My pants are falling down! LET GO OF ME!" She laughed.

"I have that affect on women." I laughed and turned her in my arms, pressing my lips against hers. It took her all but three seconds to kiss back, earning a few cat calls and whistles from guys walking by.

"Why does Avenged Sevenfold have all the luck with women?"

I pulled back from Jackie to see Chad, from Nickelback, a band who was touring with us. Whoever put us on the same roster had serious genre issues. He walked over and laughed.

"What?" Jackie asked with a light laugh "Come on, you guys have equally as amazing luck with women." She flicked her hair as he walked over more. All the shit they sang about girls, somewhat made my blood boil. I mean, don't get me wrong, the majority of us guys are like that, but don't think every girl is that easy...

"Hardly as pretty as you." He laughed.

"Back off." Zack walked up to him and stood between him and Jackie.

"I can handle myself, Zack. Thank you." Jackie laughed "So you think I'm pretty, huh?" She asked.

"Well, I'm not blind." He laughed, clearly not seeing the rage building in each of our faces. Jackie let out an airy giggle "You're far too pretty to be stuck on tour with these guys, that's for sure."

"And what should I be doing with my time then, Mr. Kroeger?" She asked. He tapped his chin a little.

"You should spend it on your knees, and to quote my own lyrics, with something in your mouth." He laughed. The awkward tension building between everyone was growing.

"Well, then that's good. Because I do." Jackie smirked and back up to me, I could feel her body lightly shaking as her back contacted my chest "With my fiance."

His face. Was. Fucking. Priceless. Jaw dropped. Foot in mouth.

"Oh... Wow, I just thought-"

"With your dick, yeah... most guys do." Jackie smiled and patted my chest "I just make it impossible for his to think for its self."

I couldn't help but laugh at how she handled him "I'm sorry." He shook his head and walked away. Jackie turned to me and smiled.

"No use getting in fights babe." She hugged me close.

"Fiance?" I looked down and asked her, holding her left hand up, ringless "That was a load of bullshit if I ever heard it."

"Well, it's not like I left the fuckin' ring at home, dipshit." She rolled her eyes "And he didn't even look, so that's his problem."

I looked around and noticed everyone else had dispursed, probably to go to the bus and fall asleep, or party, or something. "Anyways." I shrugged as she held my hands in her's.

"Should I go put the ring back on?" She asked. I smirked "How about I put the ring on... and then we go have a little fun." She winked, shimmying down my body. I laughed "Come on, I bet we can clear that bus if we tell them someone's having a party down the street."

"Where's the fuckin' ring?" I picked her up and walked to the doors, listening to her giggle as we walked out into the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexy title ;)

PS: I absolutely LOVE Nickelback AND Avenged Sevenfold, duh A7X though, right? I'm clearly the genrely confused one ;D HAHA

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jbizz