Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

66

*Jackie's POV*

"I need a manicure... and my hair needs to be colored." I groaned as I flopped down on the couch in the bus, right next to Zack. He picked up my hands and looked at them.

"What do you do when you get a manicure, exactly?" He asked "Cos I'll hot glue pieces of plastic onto your fingers for forty bucks, dude."

"Dickhead." I pulled my hands back "They put on gel nails, and paint them to look gorgeous." I wiggled into my seat, fixing the beanie on my head. It was bright purple, matching my shorts, contrasting the green top I was wearing and black Converse.

"And what's wrong with your hair?" Jimmy asked "I mean... isn't black a good color?"

"It a great color, but I'm really thinking... more... of a red." I smiled wide and poked each of them, since they were the only ones up, or even inthe bus, at the time "Don't tell Matt. I wanna surprise him."

"Oh, this is gunna go over so well." Zack rolled his eyes.

"What is?" Brian asked as he yawned, walking into the room "I missed something." He sat down ontop of me "You're comfy."

"Get off me, and I'll let you in on a plan." I laughed and pushed him off me "I'm gunna go get my hair dyed, and my nails done, and surprise Matt."

"What colors?" He asked, seriously contemplating the idea.

"A french manicure for my nails, and red for my hair." I shrugged.

"Go with... Blonde, first. Red might be really drastic." He shrugged "And Matt's never really been into redheads."

"Yeah, remember Fiona Leslee in middle school? She was a redhead, they fought EVERY day, dude, every day." Zack rolled his eyes "When were you planning on doing this, anyways?" He asked.

"Well... aren't we stopping in like...Scranton today?" I asked, they all nodded "Brian and I-"

"WHOA WHOA!" He held up his hands "How'd I get dragged into this?"

"Because you're the only one who'll come with me." I pouted "Please?"

"Fine." He huffed.

"Brian and I will go into town and get it done, but... he can ditch halfway so he can go work, then I'll come in all slutted u pafter the show-"

"No." Zack shook his head "I'm not letting my little sister-"

"Fuck her fiance?" I asked "Yeah, good move Zackster." I rolled my eyes "Anyways. That's how it's going down."

There was a few minutes of silence, thinking clouding the air, before Zack spoke "Classy slut, right? Not cheap slut?"

I laughed "As a Vengeance, classy is the only option." I smirked as Zack smiled.

~*~*~

"Are you sure about this?" Brian asked as he handed me the hair extensions after playing with them and nono-stop yelling about "WOW ITS LIKE REAL!"

"Positive." I smiled as the stylist walked over.

"Dye and extensions?" She asked, looking at the platinum blonde colored hair extensions. I smiled and nodded at her in the mirror. She looked Brian over "You getting anything today?"

"Nope." He sat back in a swivel chair and began spinning. She ignored him and paid attention to my hair. She turned me so I was facing the mirror, looking up at her.

"Ok, want any length taken off?" She asked.

"No thanks. I want it as long as possible." I smiled up at her as she combed my pre-washed hair.

"Alrighty then... let's get this started." She smiled in the mirror, giving Brian a sideways look before laughing "Boyfriends..." She rolled her eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend." I laughed "He's actually my fiance's best friend, my best friend's fiance." I laughed as she processed the words "We're all best friends."

"Ohhh ok." She laughed and began parting out my hair "This'll take a few minutes." She laughed as Brian groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one is the last for the night. Then I have to sleep. More school tomorrow, BLAAHHH. LOL.

Comment/rate/sub/whorethismotherfuckerout;)?

xoxoJbizz