Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

67

(Jackie's Hair! Here!!)

*Jackie's POV*

I quickly, my hair crunched up under a beanie on my head, ran to the bus and closed the doors. The guys would be getting off the stage soon, and I had less than a half hour to get ready and meet them at the club Brian so coinsidentalyl suggest they go to tonight and tell me to meet them there.

As I ran towards the bunks, I was stripping my jeans and tank top from my body. I was thankfull none of the roadies were on here or anything. I stoo in my underwear and bra and fished through the shopping bags on my arms. I grabbed the little black sleevless dress with some lace on the bottom, and slid it on. I shimmied into it, removed my bra, and did up the zipper. It came mid thigh, standing up. I quickly moved onto the shoes I just bought, and pulled out the four inch stiletto ankle boots. I stoon on one leg at a time and zipped them up, almost fallin over in the process. I grabbed a necklace and some bracelets from my suticase and put them on.

Then from a secret compartment under my own bunk, though I chose to sleep in Matt's, I pulled out my ring and slipped it onto my finger. It gleamed under the lights as I ran to the bathroom, makeup bag in hand.

"Fuuucckk!" I groaned as I searched the room for my flat iron. I failed at finding it, so I plugged Brian's in. I grabbed a tube of hairspray, and began prepping my hair a little. While I was waiting for the iron to get hot, I quickly did my makeup. Dark eyes, red lips, blush on my cheeks. I put in some hoop earrings and began straightening my hair out. With extensions, it came to my mid back, especially straightened.

I looked in the mirror, sprayed it with a little more hairspray, and then tipped my head upside down, fluffed it, and turned back up. I parted my hair to the side, and pursed my lips.

"Sexy sexy sexy." I laughed into the mirror and grabbed my large black purse from the bunk room. I tossed my sunglasses on, even though it was nearing ten PM, and walked out the door.

I got a few looks as I walked down the sidewalk to where all the roadies hung out. But per Brian's strict instructions, I wasn't allowed to walk to the bar tonight. I had to get a ride from one of their roadies. Not that I minded, I was pretty good friends with all of them. He just knew Matt would kill me for walking around like this.

"Jason!" I shouted, waving my hands around like a lunatic as a group of them came into my sights. He turned, and stared at me. His eyes going down then up, and back again. I laughed.

"Uhm... hi?" He asked. I laughed and took my sunglasses off "Nice hair." He laughed "Brian said you'd be around. You ready to get going?" He asked.

"Yeah, have they left yet?" I asked.

"Nope, they should be walking out... now." He looked up just in time to see the doors opening in the back of the venue. I heard loud voices, and sat down between Matt Berry and another roadie I had not learned his name. They concealed me as the guys got into the rented blac SUV, and drove past us.

"Lets go." I smiled as my phone vibrated in my bag. I pulled it out "Hey?" I asked.

"You there yet?" Zack asked "We're on our way."

"Ok, I'm heading to the bathroom, I'll meet you guys at the bar." I said, he was in on it, but we all knew Matt'd be listening in. He wouldn't suspect a thing when I walked in now. He wouldn't be looking for me to walk in, he'd be waiting for me to leave the bathroom.

I hung up and followed Jason to the car he was going to drive me in. I climbed in, carefull not to give anyone a good crotch shot.

~*~*~

It was the perfect plan. Jason dropped me off around the side of the building, and I walked to the front. I noticed a guy just walking in, Matt's gait, and the shirt he wore on stage tonight. This was too perfect.

I walked in, smiling at the bouncer, and scanning the crowd for the guys. I could see Brian talking animatedly at the bar with Matt, who was just looking around. I caught his eye, but he diverted quickly. He was too good...

"Hey." I walked up to them, giving Brian a wink.

"Hi." Matt nodded and turned back to Brian.

"Hey." Brian looked at me, hiding a laugh.

I grabbed Matt's hand "Wanna dance?" I asked.

"Uhm.... no?" He gave me a can you take a hint? look.

I rolled my eyes and stood right infront of him, hands on my hips, tapping my shoe on the ground. The sunglasses weren't helping, I knew that for a fact.

"Listen-" Matt started, but his eyes travelled to my left hand, catching on the ring "You're engaged, and hitting on guys? What kind of who-"

"Hits on her fiance? Jeesum crow, Matthew. Get some glasses." I took my sunnies off and stared in his eyes "Hi."

He laughed, literally leaned back onto the bar and began laughing. His eyes were wet from tears of laughter when he finally caught his breath "You had me so fucking freaked out. I'm sitting here like... like... I don't even know what, I was just thinking how to get this crazy chick the fuck away from me."

"You're engaged to a crazy chick." I laughed "That only has eyes for her fiance, mind you."

"What... your hair.." He stood up and ran his hands through it "Has about ten gallons of hairspray in it." He laughed and looked down "Those shoes need to go, you can't ever bet eh same height as me... ever."

I rolled my eyes as his hands rested on my hips, pulling me close for a kiss. I put my arms around his neck, just enjoying the taste of him.

"I miss this." I whispered.

"What? Being underage in a bar? Yeah, me too." He laughed and sat down, pulling me inbetween his legs as he played with my left ring finger, twirling the ring around and around "I'm glad you put it back on."

"I hated having it off for so long." I whispered back "Wanna go dance?"

"Sure thing. Let's get our grooovveee onnn!" He laughed and led the way to the dance floo.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST ONE OF THE NIGHT! I seriously need some sleep! LOL Long day.

Babysat, had a kid shit on a the carpet, kinda nasty D: D: D: Ewwww! Then this other one is starting to figure out that "Hey, when I touch this, it feel so good!" I'm like oh fuck no... don't jizz while I'm here! Then, the baby kept asking 'why' to everything I said, and wouldn't listen to me unless I picked her up and made her move, or physically helped her walk into the house for dinner.... ugh.

LOL fun days.... I hope I don't get a 0 on my homework grade for today since I didn't turn it in, no one else did, and our teacher was sick, so.... I have no idea how that's supposed to run. This is my first (AND LAST!!) year in a public highschool LOL. I'm homeschooled, senior, and taking a childhood education class... Yeah.

Good night!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Jb