Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

68

*Jackie's POV*

I grabbed some leggings, a crinkled purple tank top, and some black slouchy highheel boots. I ran to the bathroom, hearing all the guys already outside the bus, leaving. I fixed my hair quickly, curling the ends, scrunching it, putting a beanie over the top. I undressed, hopping out of the bathroom while trying to get my leggings on.

I tumbled onto the couch, zipping up the side of my leather leggings. I shrugged into the tank top, fixing it over my bra. I grabbed some nylon peds and put them on.

"WAIT FOR ME!" I shouted as I yanked a boot on, standing and attempting to put the other on while hopping down the stairs. I tripped, tumbled forwards, and out the door that swung open. I landed in a heap on the tar, and squinted at the sun light. My skin shivered.

"Holy fuck!"

I looked up and squinted as someone blocked the sun. Matt's worried face blocked my vision as he crouched to my level "Are you ok babe?" He asked.

I groaned as the tarburn set in on my shoulders "Dude, where the fuck are we? Alaska?" I shivered and sat up as Matt pulled me. I ran my fingers over my left shoulder, pulling them back and looking them over. There was deep red blood coating them, and inching under my nails. I groaned as pain shot through my arm.

"Oh my gosh, you're bleeding!" Matt backed up a little. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes, I am, Matt." I laughed as he helped me up "I'm surprised it hasn't frozen in this weather though. Where exactly are we?" I asked, holding my arms and shivering as Matt helped me back to the bus.

"We're in Vancouver." He smiled "It's not that cold."

I rolled my eyes as he searched for the first aid kit as blood trickled down my arm "I think," I picked a piece of gravel out of my skin "I have rocks in my skin."

Matt looked over, grimacing "Maybe we should take you to the doctors..."

"I can take myself." I laughed as he unwrapped a bandaid and put some ointment on before sticking it to my skin "You guys only have one day off before the show, go have fun. I have days off every day." I rolled my eyes as he sat next to me.

"I wanna take you." He cuddled next to me. I shrugged away "What's the matter?" His hands cupped my face, moving so I was looking him straight in the eyes.

"Nothing." I lied.

I didn't even know, what was I supposed to tell him? I was just... confused. I missed Maddy, but I didn't want to be a mom. I loved Matt so much, I wanted to get married to him and spend the rest of my life with him; but I wasn't exactly ready to give up the field yet... I wanted to be on tour with them, but I missed my own bed... I didn't know what I wanted. And I sort of felt like being a bitch about it.

"So uhm... are you sure you can do this by yourself?" He asked, pointing to my still bleeding arm as it oozed under the bandaid. I nodded "Ok well... See you later?" He handed me the keys to one of the rentals.

"Yeah." I smiled, avoiding his lips as he leaned down for a kiss. I pecked his cheek and patted his arm as he stood up. He gave me an uneasy look before leaving. I sighed and grabbed my purse, ready for anything...

~*~*~

"I'm such a fucking bipolar slut." I slammed my hands against the steering wheel "I can't believe I'm this... AHH!" I groaned as I stopped at a red light, getting weird looks from the drivers next to me. I was still in my cami, which had some blood on it; my beanie which was fucked up and crooked; and my makeup was smudged; and not to mention my arm had blood running down it "Stop staring, dickface." I sneered at the guy.

He rolled his eyes and turned up his stupid rap music. I clicked my radio on and turned up some rock n' roll. He glared at me as I smirked, and turned his up. I glared back and cranked mine, cursing under my breath as my cell phone vibrated. I turned it down.

"Hello?" I asked, annoyed as the guy laughed and drove away, the ligh turned green.

"Jackie? Matt told me you were going to the doctors?!" Zack asked frantically "You fell?!"

I groaned and kept following the blue 'H' signs "Yeah, down the bus stairs cos I'm stupid and tried putting hells on while walking. Is that all you called for? To freak out at me?" I huffed and turned into the parking lot.

"...I was just seeing if you were ok, I me-"

"Of course I'm ok, would I be driving if I wasn't? Jeez Zack, use your brain. I gotta go." I hung up, pissed at myself for being a bitch and not knowing why, and pissed just... just... because.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY!!! I've been hella busy lately, seriosuly, this whole "School" thing... I don't know how you kids deal with it. It's my first year taking a class at a public school, and even this ONE CLASS is killing me! AH! LOL, it's the easiest (though it sounds easy as pie) but whatever. Childhood Education, it's seriously taxing. We write shitloads every day, we're starting work in the preschool on Friday, and... enough about my life haha.

NO EXCUSES for taking this long to update! Why? Cos the next few have been SITTING HERE since two weekends ago *shame* Ugh... just... lots of family shit, too lol.

ANYWHO! SORRY it took so long.

Mikeysrevenge, don't worry, I shall write you in ASAP! The info was perfect. Don't be offended by any way I portray your character, I bet you're a lovely person in real life =)

ANYWHO! I need to go to bed. It's ten pm and I'm fucking beat! I had loads of school AND I babysat this afternoon five hours four kids *stress* And while I was putting the baby down for her nap, her diaper leaked ALL THE FUCK OVER MY JEANS so I had baby piss all over me for the majority of the five hours -_-' ugh.

GOOD NIGHT!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jbizz

PS: Comment/Rate/Subscribe/ Whoretoyourfriends?