Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

7

*Zack's POV*

Jackie said before the store we had to hit up a few more. So as we walked for this mystery store, we each fought with about five shopping bags each. It was comical to watch, I bet. There were bathingsuits, jeans, shorts, tanks, sweathshirts, t-shirts... everything under the sun. I was just afriad what was coming next.

When we stood outside the pink doors, I looked over at Jackie and shook my head "No... No no no no no nooo" I said as she nodded.

"Yes yes yeesss.. I need to, Zack. C'mon, grow a pair." She rolled her eyes and walked into Victoria Secrets. Ok, I know "What guy doesn't want to go in there?" but with your sister. Its a little.. weird. It's pretty much knowing what your sisters wearing for underwear... ok it is knowing.

She skipped over to a rack and looked at the lacy bras on it "Ok, something age appropriate maybe?" I redirected her to the Pink section as it was labeled. She huffed "My sister is not going to wear some hooker bra."

"No ones gunna see it." She pouted and turned back "Besides, they don't have my size over therrreee.... go find something to do while I look."

"Why?" I smirked.

"I don't... don't look." She laughed.

"I'm your brother, it doesn't matter. Jeez." I rolled my eyes.

"You're still a boy, and it's still weird having a boy see what size my boobs are." She rolled her eyes "Look, there's tons of... fun stuff over there. Go look." She pointed me towards a random direction.

"All I see is more bras and underwear." I shrugged.

"I don't know, you're a guy in VS, you'll find something to do." She mumbled as a woman walked over with a smile.

"May I help you?" She asked. Jackie turned and smirked. The question was directed at me.

"Uhmm..." I stammered and looked around.

"Shopping for the girlfriend?" She asked, Jackie walked over. Apparently just to watch "Or with the girlfriend, excuse me." She smiled.

"Oh no." Jackie laughed "I'm his sister. Mom and Dad made him take me shopping." She smiled and held up a bra "Do you have this in," She paused and looked at me. The woman caught this and laughed, handing Jackie a slip of paper and a pen from her pocket. Jackie scrawled something down and handed it to her. She looked it over, her eyes widened.

"Really?" She asked. Jackie shrugged back and nodded, the woman looked her over "I'll be right back." She smiled and walked away.

"Was that a good surprised look or bad?" I asked as Jackie smacked my arm "Ow! You need to stop that. Or I'm telling Mom."

"Whiny bitch." Jackie laughed and paced around waiting. The woman soon returned with the bra in four different colors.

"I figured you'd want a choice." She smiled and handed them all to Jackie "Do you need anything else?"

Jackie looked around, back at the woman, and shook her head "No, I'm fine, thank you for the help."

"I'm around if you need anything else, miss." She smiled and walked away. Jackie quickly tucked all the size tags inside the bras and held them in the hand farhtest away from me.

"I wasn't going to look." I laughed as she began looking at underwear.

"I don't truuussstt you." She laughed and picked up a few pairs. I had to turn away, it was getting more awkward with what types she was picking out.

"Why do women wear those things? It looks incredibly unvomfortable.." I laughed as we neared the register with a total of seven bras, and a good two dozen pairs of the skimpiest underwear I've ever seen.

"If you wear tight pants," She patted the bag at her hip "You don't want panty lines. Or boys'll know you're wearing undies."

"OHHHHH bad!" I rolled my eyes "So what?"

"I don't know. STop asking me, I'm a girl, I do and don't think about it." She paused.

"That sounded horrible." I laughed.

"It did... didn't it? You know what I mean." She laughed "After this what are we gunna do?" She asked as the woman rang up her items.

"Food and the beach. Maybe more shopping down at the beach. If you want to." I shrugged as she nodded. Her arm was slung around my shoulders soon and her head rested on my shoulder "Tired?"

"Yes. Shopping takes a lot out of me." She laughed and leaned agaisnt me.

"You can nap at the beach... once we get you some suntan lotion so you don't burn. I don't see how my sister can be this pale." I laguehd as she flicked the side of my head.

"I didn't grow up on the West Coast, dumbass." She muttered.

"Oh right. Anyways, we'll fix the sickly paleness soon." I patted her shoulder as we began walking out of the store "You'll be tan soon."

"Cali tan?" She smiled as I shrugged and nodded "I've always wanted to have a Cali tan..."

"You.... you are so weird." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! serious last until I get back later haha. Hoep you like it :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jb

comment pleeaasse!