Status: Slow But Sure

I'm Adopted: Vengeance Edition.

70

*Jackie’s POV*

I was fine. Hello, I was living. Of course I was fine. I was breathing, standing upright on my own, and driving myself back to the bus. I was ok. I walked back towards the tour busses, hearing the guys inside. It was late. Of course I just had to stop for some shopping and a little coffee before I got back. I’m a chick, what the fuck’d you expect? Sorry, I’m getting angry. At what? I really don’t even know.

“Hello!” I shouted when I walked onto the bus, taking off my coat and putting it on the chair. The doctor had bandaged my arm up pretty heavily. He said to tape it before I showered. I wasn’t planning on listening.

“Jackie? You back already?” Zack called from the back lounge.

“No, it’s your mother.” I rolled my eyes and sat down, slowly, painfully, ripping the bandage from my arm. It was on there, dammit. Matt and Zack walked in just in time to see, too.

“Holy Jesus, what’d you do?!” Matt sat down next to me and asked.

“Scratched it up bad and he bandaged it. It sucks. I’m undoing it.” I ripped the last bit off, squinting and scrunching up my nose. “Ow.”

“Babe.” Matt wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

“Ow.” I mumbled into his ear. He backed up and apologized as I laughed “It’s cool, don’t worry. Anyways…. You guys already play?” I looked at my cell phone clock. They nodded “Early show?”

“Yeah, it was at two.” Zack nodded and sat down “The guys went out to party. We figured we all needed to talk.” He looked between Matt and myself.

“I figured…” I mumbled “Listen-“

“No, you listen. If you want to be back home, then you should really go.” Matt took a breath “I’ll be home soon, and we can finish talking then. I just want to know we’re ok…”

“We are.” I smiled, leaning in and pecking his lips.

“So you can go back to Maddy, and I’ll be home soon… and everything will be alright again.” He smiled, holding my face in his hands.

“Yeah, perfect.” I smiled and cuddled into his arms “What if it isn’t though?”

“What?” Matt asked, pulling away to look at me “Babe-“

“Never mind… I’m just doubting. I need to stop doing that, it’s really a problem.” I laughed as Matt chuckled, kissing the side of my head.

“It’s gunna be ok, Jackie. Don’t worry.” He smiled and pulled me into a gentle hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
To leave or not to leave... sorry guys, but you can shoot on over to http://s7.invisionfree.com/OffLimits for more of my stories. I'm done on Mibba, it's getting to bitchy here... SEE YA!!