Status: Work in progress

No Arguement There

Interruptions

“Your okay, I gotcha,” he spoke gently as if coaxing me not to freak out on him. “Let’s get you inside and you can lie down.”

“Thanks,” I murmured awkwardly, he had never been real nice to me before; it was strange to hear him be kind at all, even a little.

“Your welcome,” he nodded and half carried my weight into the hotel room, we passed a couple of tourist who awed at the fact Dean was helping me, the pregnant klutz of a woman into the hotel room. “Now be careful, don’t trip again.”

“I’m fine, it was just the car roof distracting me,” I tried to explain but even to me it sounded lame as hell. “I’ll try not to trip, just don’t let go until I’m near the bed.”

“Most pregnant women aren’t this clumsy, are they?” Dean questioned with a teasing tone to his voice, I turned sharply and glared at him, of course not, only I would be this clumsy. Screw Bella Swan’s clumsiness, I make her look like a ballerina on my good days. “I’m guessing that’s a no…”

“Don’t be a bitch,” I told him dryly, he didn’t get mad or aggravated, which shocked me to east Jesus no where, he just smiled as if he’d remembered something secretly funny. “I’m not most pregnant women; I thought you had that figured out by now.”

“You aren’t most women, period,” he announced and then shut up for a few minutes while I situated myself on Sam and my bed. “Have you and Sam thought of any names?”

“We’re thinking James after my father and Dean,” I glanced up at him, readying for the expression of shock to cross his face. I figured Sam had already told him but apparently he hadn’t. “The other kid we have will be named John after your father and Scott after my brother.”

“You plan on two boys?” Dean smirked arrogantly at the absurdity of the thought. “Really?”

“I’m having twin boys,” I told him knowingly, he’d known that I was having twins, which was obvious but he didn’t think I was right by the sex. “James and John, boys, twins.”

“Right, not all knowing, just psychic,” he gave me a yeah right look before he turned and walked away, to get his bag of things I guessed. That or to make out with his car, I’m sure he’d do it.

“Once an ass—“ I complained about him to myself before the usual feeling hit me, the power that swam through my veins was like ecstasy, that’s when the visions played out before me, blinding me of anything besides the vivid, sharp colorful pictures that flashed quickly before my eyes. I tried several times to breathe once it was over but it was like I was blocked by something, I couldn’t get any air in. I started to panic; I grabbed the bed sheets beneath me and clutched at them like a life raft. The door opened again, Dean was coming back in with two bags in his hand. He looked stressed but when he glanced up and seen me, his face replaced the annoyance with horror, worry and genuine fear. He rushed to my side, grabbed my jaw and started shaking me. I must have been turning blue.

“Keran breathe!” he shouted at me time and time again, I didn’t comprehend it until his eyes locked with mine and his fear became mine, the rush of terror caused a gasp to escape through the blockage, I could finally breathe again. “Its okay, just breathe for me. I’m here, just breathe, and tell me what you seen.”

“Dean,” I whispered, unable to look away from his beautiful sea green eyes. “Vision…”

“What happened, what did you see?” he whispered, he was closer then needed to my face. “Tell me what you seen, Keran.”

I knew I couldn’t tell him part of the vision but some of it he needed to be told and quickly. “Sam’s about to walk into a robbery at the convenience store across the street, he’s going for ice cream for me and he’s going to be shot saving a woman and her child,” I told him in a rush before I whispered painfully. “Go, save him Dean.”

He didn’t wait to question me like usual, he took off like a fire had been set under him. I sat in bed for a few minutes before I made myself sit up, stand and walk slowly to the door, I watched as Dean ran through the convenience store door. I watched in anticipation, finally a shot rang out and I jumped like I was the one that was shot. “Sam! Dean!” I fell to the ground sobbing, I didn’t know for sure that someone was shot, but I felt that in my stomach, my gut, that someone was hurt. “Lord, let them be alright.”

Moments later, I heard a stout for help, I glanced up and spotted a man, unfamiliar man screaming hysterics. I glanced around for anyone around and found a woman staring, watching the store with shock. “My God,” she whispered covering her mouth.

“Miss! Miss!” I shouted running, or rather wobbling towards her, holding onto the hotel building as I went. “My fiancée and his brother are in that store, please go check and see if they are okay.”

“I don’t—“she started shaking her head sadly. I interrupted her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It won't kill you folks to comment.