Status: Haha contest entry ;D

Rubber Ducky, You're the One.

1/1

"I.. I can't do this, Rod." I whispered, gripping at his hair. He was hovering atop me, his hands stopped at below my breasts. We were on the bathroom floor, the cold tile seeping through my shirt.

"Why can't you do it, Jena?" Rod asked, staring at me from behind his baby blue eyes.

"We're not old.." I said to him simply, running my fingers through his dark hair. He was kissing my neck, caressing it with his lips so softly.

"We're not young, either.." He whispered, smiling as he heard a gasp of pleasure rise out of my throat. That caused him to kiss my neck more.

"We're fourteen.." I told him, my hands retreating from his hair. I wanted to do it, I really did.

"Why should it matter?" Asked Rod, looking at me with hope and care. I nodded, then shrugged, and continued kissing him. Eventually, we moved from the door way of the bathroom to by the bathtub, my little sister's rubber ducky sitting on the edge of the bathtub. I let out an erratic breath as his fingers trailed up my stomach. Rod and I vowed to one another-no, swore- that we loved each other no matter what. Was lust the equivalent to love? Fourteen year olds shouldn’t experience lust, should they? Shaking off that horrid thought, I came back to reality in a sharp breath and kept my fingers locked on Rod’s dark, ear-length hair and watched as he kissed across my chest, gripping at my shirt. I lifted my hands from his hair finally and then lifted my arms up, telling him he could strip me of my shirt. My innocence.

“Oh Rodney..” I whispered into his neck, my sound barely coming out as a muffle. So muffled, he didn‘t hear the uncertainty in it. He took that as a sign to almost barbarically rip off my bra. Revealing the treasure he’s been so eager to see, he gripped them. Hard. A sharp and different pain went through my body, my hands instantly pulling at his shirt. Who was this boy- this stranger? Making my pure body act in the most impure way. I didn’t know him. But worst of all, I didn’t know me.

“Jena, it’s okay. You can pull my shirt off, too..” He told me, a reassuring coo. He kissed along my chest, almost down over my exposed flesh. It felt cold, but indifferent. Was he new to this as much as I was? Or did he lie?

“Rodney, are you.. Did you..” Just as I was about to ask the question that was dancing across my mind, he hushed me with his lips. I followed my instinct and, like a pro, I lifted his shirt off. His body wasn’t muscle-filled, but it certainly wasn’t scrawny, either. I ran my fingers across his chest, then down to his belly button. I couldn’t believe this was happening. And on the bathroom floor.

“That’s right, Jena.. Just keep doing that..” I felt him harden against my thigh, my legs wrapping around his own. I almost pulled way when his hands found my button on my pants and fondled it. For a moment there, I thought he was as unsure about this as I was- but I was mistaken. Roughly, he unbuttoned my pants and found my lips once again, kissing me with more eagerness than before. I did the same of course, but then pulled away. Tears started to swell in my eyes. Oh God, not this whole thing again. Last time we tried going all the way, I started to cry. I wasn’t sure if it was because of nerves, or because something just made me want to break down and cry.

“Rodney, I’m sorry..” I told him, retreating. He gripped my arms a little rough, and that’s when I looked into his eyes. They weren’t his beautiful baby blues, they were darker it seemed like. Sinister. “Rodney..” I whispered. Second guessing his appearance, I kissed his lips tenderly and rested my chin against his shoulder. There was the Rodney I loved, his arms wrapping around my shoulders just for a moment before rubbing my stomach.

“It’s going to happen.. Everything’ll be okay.” False hope. Hearing the sound of my pants unzipping, I looked down and saw him reach out for a condom. “We don’t want anything bad to happen.. Because I know you said you aren’t on the pill.” Ah, that pill. Those pills. The pills that my mom shoved into my face when she caught me kissing Rod at my fourteenth birthday party a few weeks ago. What, did she assume the worst and think we already were doing what we were doing now?

“Alright..” I nodded, wiping my mouth. He undid his buckle as I assisted him with his button and his zipper. Slowly and unsurely, I pushed down his pants and he did mine, running his hands all over me. I let out another harsh breath, this time mixed in with a small moan.

“God, Jena, I’ve been wanting to touch you like this for a long time..” His hands trailed cautiously over my purple and white polka dotted underwear, not sure of what to do. I swallowed, looking down at his hesitant hand.

“Do it..” I told him, running my hand down his chest soothingly. “Do it..” I said again, and he did. The sound of just our breathing filled the bathroom, my hands wandering to his boxers. I will never forget his boxers, the blue and red plaid pattern on them. Like Rodney, I wasn’t sure what to do next.

“Just..” He kissed my temple, “take them..” Then my forehead, “off..” Then my nose. I obeyed like a puppy-in-training and slowly slid them off, blushing at his hard-on. It wasn’t as big as some girls said they were, but it looked pretty big to me.

“That’s gonna go in there?” I asked quietly, looking from his member to my own, my hands just bellow my belly button. A small chuckle escaped his perfectly chiseled lips and then kissed my forehead, nodding.

“Yes.. It’ll hurt, my mom told me it would hurt the girl more than the guy.. And you might bleed like when you’re going through that time of month..” Rodney caressed my stomach gently, kissing my forehead once more. Once his lips left the space in between my brow and my blonde hair line, it was replaced with his own forehead. I heard a tear, then a few crinkling sounds, then Rodney blushed. “I’m going to put the condom on now,” he told me. I nodded and watched him fondle the rubbery, balloon-looking object and then slide it over his member. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes then, my hands finding their place on his chest.

“I love you..” I whispered, smiling when he said:

“I love, you, too..” And restoring all hope just like that in his baby blues, he spoke again, his arms wrapped around my own arms. “Ready?..” He whispered into my ear, kissing the lobe gently once.

“Y-yes..” I stuttered, then gained confidence. Biting his own lip, he cautiously watched himself, pushing into me. It hurt, bad. It was like a million small needles, pricking into my lower stomach. I let out a small sound of agony, and almost instantly Rodney began to pull himself out of me.

“I.. I’m so sorry, Jena..” He shook his head, closing his eyes. Smiling a small smile, I kissed his forehead and then pushed him up a bit so I was sitting on his lap.

“It’s fine. You said it would hurt..” Whispered, hushed. No one was home, but we were keeping quiet anyway.

“Alright..” And just like before, he pushed into me. I bit my bottom lip, hard. Not hard enough to draw blood, but pretty damn hard. Slowly, but surely, we began to move together. Melt together, our bodies feeling as though they were becoming liquid. Rodney was just as new to this as I was, seeing as though he never sped up.

“Faster..” I whispered to him, gripping at his hair. We were sweaty, and our hair was both a mess. I laid back then, keeping my legs wrapped around his lower torso.

“Jena..” He mumbulled into my hair, his lips pressing graciously onto the skin underneath of my ear. I bit my lip, letting out a small and quieted sound. Reaching up, I gripped the side of the bathtub, pulling myself toward it some so I could rest against something. When we moved faster, building up to our climax, I moved my arms farther apart, touching a cold and hard-feeling object.

“Fuck.. Oh shit..” I panted, reaching for the hard-feeling object. Climax point close, Rodney pressed as close as close can get to me and thrusted into me faster and deeper, my toes pointing. Squeezing, the rubber ducky squeaked and I nearly jumped, but the pleasure felt so good, I ignored the squeak and felt this overwhelming sensation hit me, my head getting all light and fuzzy. Rodney must of felt it, too, because he went even faster. I gripped the rubber ducky, and it squeaked even louder than before. Climax point reached, we laid there, intangled together and panting heavily.

Too soon, this magical moment had to come to an end. The back door opened, close to the bathroom, and then my dad’s voice sounded.

“Jena! We’re home!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. :d I've never written that big of a sex scene- AND BETWEEN TWO TEENAGERS. WHAO. XD