‹ Prequel: Warrior Twilight
Status: apologies readers.. heh... heh..

Warrior Twilight 2

A Second Phone Call

"Oh, no, that's fine," Brooklyn said into the phone. Apparently, her sister was on her way to Hollywood, and had decided to take her boyfriend instead of her. "Yeah, that wouldn't have been great for the job. They're still teaching me how to make all the drinks still. Besides, you know i was never the one for show-tunes." She laughed.
"Yeah," Jacklyn laughed back, "It's just I-... AHHH!!!" A shrill scream came from the phone.
"What? What? Jacklyn, what's wrong?" Brooklyn demanded urgently. There was silence on the line... and then, "Jacklyn are you okay?... is that laughing?"
Jacklyn was clearly laughing, along with a deep chuckleing, which was probably Jacob. Then she gasped once to catch her breath, clearly shaken up a bit, and then said, "Oh, i just realized Leapordshadow is in the back seat, oh my gosh i didn't know! Here Lindsay, say hi."
A short, "Mew!" resonated from the phone.
"Hi Lindsay!" Brooklyn greeted back.
"She says hi back," Brooklyn heard Jacklyn say to Lindsay.
"Well, i gotta go," Brooklyn said. "My job starts in like an hour and i still have to get ready and stuff."
"Bye Sparklepaw!"
"Bye Dawnstar!"

Brooklyn flipped her cell-phone closed and returned to the bowl of cerial she was having before she went to work... it was soggy. "Crap."
♠ ♠ ♠
well... that was short... BAHAHAHAHAH!!!! *wipes eyes* omg. :P
to make up for it i'm posting next chapter super quick! cha!!