‹ Prequel: Warrior Twilight
Status: apologies readers.. heh... heh..

Warrior Twilight 2

Probably Going To Be the Last Phone Call

Mikes pocket was vibrating. He opened his eyes lucidly, still half asleep. Completely disoriented, the only thing he was was that he was in a strange room with a strange girl laying on top of him. It took him a few seconds to remember why he was there, but when he did, he carefully removed Brooklyn from him and laid her onto the couch, and went into the kitchen before answering his phone.
"Mike?" It was his roommate, Andrew.
"Yeah?" he asked quietly, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"Hey man. You didn't come home last night, just wanted to make sure you're alive and everything, haha."
"Yeah, I'm alive. I guess I crashed at this girls place-"
"Oh, a girls place," Andrew teased.
"No, not like that," he said seriously, slightly annoyed. "She just lost her fiance."
"Wait, you mean like... what?"
"Like he died."
"Oh, man, that's terrible."
"Yeah, I think I'll get her breakfast or something. She's not taking it so well."
"Yeah, well okay man, talk to you later, take care of yourself."
"Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, wow that was quick! well all because of you guys, i decided to be really sleepy tomorow as apposed to keep you guys waiting, hahaha!! :P
aaannndddd the OFFICIAL 'shortest chapter writer' award goes to... MYHEARTSFIRE!! *the crowd goes wild* thank you, thank you... heehee ^^ k, next chapter is going to be long, i PROMISE!! heehee :P (next chapter already started)