‹ Prequel: Warrior Twilight
Status: apologies readers.. heh... heh..

Warrior Twilight 2

My Plans

incase you didn't read the authors note on the last chapter...

heeeyyy everybody!!... so yeah, i stopped writing this story o.o SORRY SORRY SORRY!! .. i should probably take it off, i know.. buuuuttt i'm leaving it on just incase... SOMEBODY ELSE WANTS TO START WRITING IT!!! :D woot... jk i'll just take it off, this story is lame anyways.... you see, i just got so caught up in writing these other two stories (stories that i'm writing with my friend mandy, who WONT LET ME POST ANYTHING!! >< grr) and on top of that i know NOTHING about warrior cats and i'm sick of twilight. also i never check my mibba cuz i have social anxiety :] teehee. also this year i'm going to be in 1 CIS class, 1 AP class, and 1 Honors class, on top of me trying to get in any musicals/plays. i clearly have no time for this story. so what ends up happening is-.. oh gosh this is getting too long. i'll add in a new chapter *snickers* that outlines all the plans i had for this story ;P teehee.

so here it is ^^ *moderatly proud of self*

Brooklyn and Mike leave to wander the city to take Brooklyn's mind off of Jordan's death.
It gets late, they can't find the car.
They end up passing by a dark alley way, and Brooklyn hears somebody calling for help.
In her weak emotional state, she can do nothing but run and help, blindly.

Bad idea Brooklyn!! There are three vampires there waiting for them. You can guess what happens next.
Before the inevitable, one of them comments that Brooklyn is definatly the one they are after... Jordan's fiance!! (i forgot the relationship between the two.. were they married? just gf/bf?)
anyways, we (you) find out later that Jordan was actually caught up in the drug trade, which was actually run by the vamps, who were very greedy for money.

That's right... Jordan was a BAD COP!!!

Anyways, Jordan accidentally found out that the people he was working with were vamps.. so obviously they killed him... then they went after Brooklyn on the off-change that he got the chance to tell her... no, he didn't.

And that is why the vamps had to kill Brooklyn. Mike was caught in the cross-fire, sadly.
But little did the vamps know, somebody, or should i say, someTHING saw the whole massacre in that alley-way... and it was...

MOONCLAW!!! A pitch black cat with piercing blue eyes who had been commissioned by all the clans to keep an eye on all vamp activity in the area ever since the incident where half of thunderclan was wiped out by the Cullen clan. (remember the first chapter of of Warrior Twilight 1??)

She can back to her clan after seeing the whole thing... even though Brooklyn was an ex-member, it was still a REALLY REALLY big deal that they ate her.
Leafspots (Moonclaw's little sister) runs out to her when she see's her coming, and together they tell the clan leader, who then gathers all the clans for a meeting... this is when Jacklyn and Jacob come back from their mini-vacation in California.

They hear the news... Jacklyn goes strait for the toilet, and quickly empties her stomach, which is very strange for her.

That is the first clue that leads her to the conclusion that she is PREGNANT!!
But what does 'a cat-shape-shifter' + 'a wolf-shape-shifter' =?
Worried? You should be. I guess we'll find out in two months!!

Jacklyn wants to hear the news straight from the source, so Leapordshadow leads her to Moonclaw and Leafspots, and they form an alliance to take down the vamps!!

During the two months, Jacklyn can't really do anything to help, since she's too scared to go to her cat form, since that might interfere with the growth of the unborn fetuses. Nothing like this has ever happened before, so there's really no telling what could go on!!

That leaves the cat's and the wolves to go about the tracking and killing of the vamps... Moonclaw (with the help of Leafspots) leads the cats, while Jacob (of course) leads the wolves.

It is during this time that a spark between a shapeshifting stray and Moonclaw kindles, and he helps with his inside knowledge of the city.

Unfortunately, that knowledge doesn't help much, since the whole showdown ends up happening INSIDE JACOB'S HOUSE!! The vamps ended up going after her after finding out the Brooklyn had a close sister, and she might have told her after Jordan told Brooklyn. (even thought that didn't happen)

By that time, Jacklyn's tummy is very very round due to the fact that she's got anywhere between one and ten kits/pups/babies inside of her, and can do nothing but sit there while three hungry vampires are about to kill her.

Thankfully Moonclaw and Leafspots had been on their trail and alerted Jacob and crew in time. The end product was one slightly destroyed house, three dead vampires, and one very shaken-up pregnant... creature.

Three days later, five extremely tiny human babies arrive, each of which keep on shape-shifting from kit to pup and back again quicker than anybody can keep track of who is who.
With a sigh of relief, Jacklyn changes to her more comfortable cat-form, and the five of them quickly follow suit and do what kits do.

A year later, all of them are independent, each favoring a different form. With a hug around the shoulders, Jacob, watching them play, whispers in Jacklyn's ear. "I love you."
She smiles and arches her neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You too."

THE END!! dang that could taken up like... 12 chapters or something.. heehee :P
well.. there you go. that's all your getting!!

now i'm gong to go shower cuz i was too tired from going to the state fair yesterday to rip myself off of the couch to do so.

goodbye!! >w<

ps. my social anxiety is stopping me from checking my mibba :3
i'll try and do so for the next few days, but after that i'm probably going to give it another break, hahaha! i'll get back on if i've got some amazing poem to post, or a story that my friend mandy is going to let me put on here, but that's very unlikely :) maybe if we actually finish one for once!! haha :P

byez!!