Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Carpe Diem.

Even though Fallon was a bit weak, Madam Pomfrey allowed her to go with Draco to the Astronomy tower. But she had to wear a mask and if anyone else was there, they had to leave.

A small sweat dampened Fallon’s scalp as she weakly forced her legs forward. The most she’s ever walked in three, almost four, weeks was about ten steps to the bathroom. Draco noticed her struggling and placed his arm around his waist, a Cheshire smile gleaming on his face.

“I’m dying here and you’re smiling,” Fallon scowled, letting most of her weight be carried by Draco.

“I feel like your boyfriend,” he said looking down at her. Fallon jaw fell open as she gawked, but she quickly recomposed and scoffed. She let her head go slightly forward so her mass of curls would hide her severely reddening face.

“I didn’t think you knew how to be a proper boyfriend,” she retorted keeping her eyes forward.

“I’m the definition of boyfriend. If you look up boyfriend in the dictionary, my name would be beside it,” he said cockily sticking his chest out.

“That’s an old one,” she snorted as she seized the hand rail in her hand.

“Just because you’re so smart,” he teased moving behind her so he could catch her in case she fell.

“I’m very smart. I haven’t been in class for a month and I’ve already handed in more assignments than you.” Fallon could feel Draco glaring daggers at the back of her head, but she just smiled.

After what seemed like a hard, long trek Fallon let out a sigh of complete contentment as she placed herself in front of the rail. She inhaled deeply, relishing in the sweet smells of fall. Draco leaned on his forearms beside her, smiling in her direction as she thoroughly enjoyed herself.

“I’m glad I was the one to bring you here,” Draco thought aloud looking at the scenery in front of them, then back at the crystalline green eyes of Fallon Geneva.

Fallon averted her eyes to him, but didn’t turn her body, “I’m sure.” Draco moved slowly, but swiftly and within a matter of seconds he had her up against his body.

“Would you get sick if I took you’re mask off?” he questioned gently lifting her chin of with his index and middle finger.

“There’s a good possibility,” she said, her eye’s smiling above the mask. Draco spun her back to her original spot and he drifted up behind her; placing his hands on either side of hers and resting his head atop of her shoulder. For the next couples of minutes, all that could be heard was Draco’s sighing.

“Stop sighing Draco. You’re driving me crazy,” she rumbled hitting his hand with her fist.

“I’m not allowed to sigh in happiness?” he challenged settling his big nimble hands on hers, intertwining their fingers.

“It’s more of a sigh of frustration than happiness,” she stated clearly, mentally deciding if she should pull away from him. “We should head back, I’m starting to feel extremely weak,” she voiced, void of all emotion. She turned on her heel and pursued walking through Draco, only to be pushed back and captured in his arms.

Unsure at first, he gradually took her mask off. As it got closer to revealing her supple lips, the faster Draco moved.

“I swear to God, if I ge-” she started only to be quickly cut off by Draco.

“You won’t get sick,” he interrupted cradling her face in both of his hands and pulling it closer.

Fallon slightly resisted his transactions at first, but soon enough her heart gave way to her true desire. Draco smirked as she entangled herself with him and putting pressure on his neck to bring him that much closer. As per usual, they stopped advancing forward once they were just barely brushing lips. Draco was hesitating, something unusual for him but no matter the case, Fallon took the initiative.

Gingerly, she formed her lips to his, waiting for his response. The slightest movement of his lips set Fallon’s heart on fire and millions of butterflies beat their delicate wings against the walls of her stomach. Draco’s hands immediately tangled into her mane, something he always enjoyed. Fallon’s knees were two more kisses away from turning into jelly; so to stop herself from melting into the ground she gripped the collar of his shirt.

Soon, Draco’s kisses became more desperate and sloppy, as if he was starting to panic. Fallon just kissed back passionately, and ran her own tongue along Draco’s lip. He eagerly let her tongue dart past his lips to intermingle with his own in their moist caverns. Fallon was confused that Draco let her lead, not only was he more experienced but he was more feisty than she. Were kisses always this wet?

This was the first time they’ve kissed. They almost did when Draco finally paid her a visit, but Madam Pomfrey walked in before they could, scolding him for almost contaminating Fallon.

Hesitantly, Fallon pulled away to look up at the Slytherin that gave her an array of emotions, making the gears in her head crank a million miles per hour. Draco’s eyes seemed to turn an ocean blue, an ocean full of forlorn tears. Fallon’s eyes widened as her head twitched back.

“Draco Malfoy,” she gasped holding his cheeks in between her hands. He covered her hands with his own as he bit back sobs. Fallon had absolutely no clue as to what to utter to this boy. She rarely cried herself, so how could she handle a broken teenage boy?

“I need your help,” he spoke, tenderly stroking her arms. Fallon raised one of her eyebrows. “I don’t think you’d want to though,” he choked pulling away from her.

“Draco, you need to tell me everything right now,” she demanded forcefully grabbing his arm. He just walked away from her, clenching his teeth and hitting his temples with the heels of his palms.

“I can’t, I can’t!” he yelled through his teeth, crouching lower with every word. Fallon used every last bit of her strength to walk over and rub soothing circles on his back. His tense muscles eventually released their stress and he calmed down considerably. “I will tell you. But you have to promise not to hate me again,” he said shakily coiling the tips of his fingers into his messy hair.

“I’ve never hated you,” she comforted, slipping to the floor, pale with exhaustion.

“We’ll have to wait ’til next time. You’re in rough shape now.” Draco carried Fallon bridal style back to the hospital wing, making sure her mask was on when they passed through the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!! <3