Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I need a little help.

Fallon walked around Hogsmeade by herself, enjoying the sharp smell of the freshly fallen snow coating the ground. Once her legs were starting to tingle from the cold, she walked into The Three Broomsticks and got herself a butterbeer. She sat in the corner so she could watch everything that was happening.

She saw Dean and Ginny getting a little too intimate so she moved her eyes along. Harry, being the Golden Boy he was, was sucking up to Professor Slughorn; move along again. Why isn’t Draco here? He loves butterbeer.

After a few minutes of enjoying the warmth and a little bit of eavesdropping, Fallon casually swaggered back towards the castle. Fallon stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Hagrid lifting a small girl in his arms, her body limp.

“What happened?” she happened to ask the golden trio. Fallon mentally cursed herself for starting a conversation with people that couldn’t hold a compelling chat.

“Katie Bell had a package she had to give to Dumbledore and she opened it, touching that necklace. I believe it’s cursed,” Hermione informed her. Fallon nodded slowly calculating all possibilities in her mind.

Fallon ran straight for the Great Hall as soon as she arrived she marched over to Draco, grabbed his shirt and threw him out of the Great Hall causing him to stumble.

“Where’s that cursed necklace?” she whispered harshly. Draco looked devastated as he pulled her around the corner into a nook in the wall.

“How do you know about that?” He gripped her bicep tightly, pushing her against the pointy wall behind her.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe it was when Katie Bell had a package that she opened and fainted or something. Or maybe it was when Granger told me about a cursed necklace,” she spat, trying to equal her height to his.

“Fuck! Now what I am I supposed to do? That was a foolproof plan,” he said hugging her. Fallon didn’t return the hug, but she let him hold onto her for however long he wished.

“How could it be a foolproof plan when it was a fool who created it?” she queried.

“This is no time for you to be criticizing me, Fallon,” he stated letting his arms fall slack. Fallon couldn’t comprehend what emotions she was experiencing. She wanted to console him, but at the same time she wanted to scold him for being to careless with his way about going with his task.

“I thought you would be a little more conscientious when you made your decision on how you were going to accomplish this,” she told him before walking away. Draco followed after her and caught her hand.

“I just don’t know how to do it,” he confessed while he played with her fingers. She couldn’t blame him for being unsure when it came to killing someone, who wouldn’t?

“Listen Draco, this whole thing that’s happening right now, you need to think it through okay? If you have a question I’ll answer it,” she assured him and took both his hands and pecked his big knuckles multiple times. Draco sighed as he slipped his hands out of hers and swung his arm around her shoulders.

“I have an alibi if someone accuses me, I was in the Great Hall and hanging with my girlfriend.” Fallon rubbed her lips together as a weird feeling evolved from the pit of her stomach.

“I think…I think Harry knows about you,” she informed him as she unbuttoned her coat. Draco bit his lip and nodded. “Maybe we should break up for a little while,” she suggested wriggling from his hold. Draco stopped dead in his tracks and Fallon turned to look at him as she fiddled with her scarf, deciding whether or not she should strangle herself.

“Are you serious? Why do you think we should?” he asked shocked. Fallon was pretty shocked herself, it just kind of came out, she just couldn’t swallow the words back down from wherever they came from.

“Just until things are settled, I guess. We both have things we have to focus on,” she explained. Why were these words coming out of her mouth? She would never say something like that.

“You can focus on a million different things at one time so don’t tell me this is too much for you. Being with you is sure as hell not a waste of my time.” Draco’s voice was two tones louder than before and was steadily increasing.

“Forget I said anything, I have no idea what I’m talking about right now,” she said quickly before she cast a silence charm on herself.

“What’s wrong with you?” he questioned raising an eyebrow. Fallon traced circles in the air to signal she was out of her mind. “Okay,” he whispered not too convinced but let it off. “Let’s just spend the rest of the day together and go from there.” Fallon agreed as Draco pulled her to the Room of Requirements.

“Draco, when I was in Hogsmeade Pansy wanted me to tell you thanks, for the wonderful night she had last night,” Fallon said crossing her arms and slowly walked over to him where he had himself seated on a couch. Draco looked horrified.

“She’s just saying that because she’s a greedy slut, I swear to god,” he defended himself and pulled her onto his lap.

She laughed loudly before saying, “I’m lying. But you should’ve seen your face.”

“That wasn’t funny, she’s really obsessive you know,” he whined and then attached his lips just below her ear. Before Fallon could be lost in pleasure she rolled off his lap and on the other side of the couch.

“Don’t touch me,” she insisted squishing her body against the arm of the couch. Draco smirked at this and laid down with his feet close to touching Fallon’s thigh. He kicked his shoes off and stretched his body so he could rest them on her. She threw them off and readjusted, eyeing him coldly and then staring across the room.

Draco snickered to himself and manoeuvred his body around and placed his head on top of her legs. Fallon held her breath; she wanted to avoid all physical contact that Draco enjoyed, so she could keep her thoughts in check and her body under control.

She roughly grabbed his chin and the crown of his head, and kissed his nose, so much for no touching.

“I’m irresistible,” Draco said triumphantly while he pushed his body up with one arm and tenderly kissed her lips. “That’s your reward for attempting to resist this,” he motioned towards his body.

“You too cocky for your own good,” she said astonished as she twirled a piece of his platinum blonde hair around her finger.

“You like it.”

“Ah, no. That’s the worst quality someone could have,” she enlightened him as she squished his cheeks with her hands and made fish faces, teasing him.

“All girls say that, but of course they’re lying.” Draco still smirked as he lay taut on the couch with he hands clasped on his stomach. Fallon finally took off her outdoor wear and tossed it to the side unaware her shirt was riding up slightly. Draco looked up to see her occupied with something else and he took the chance to raspberry her stomach many times. Fallon giggled and tried to remove his lips from her mid drift but Draco pressed harder and held her to him with his arms, giving her no hopes of escaping.

Fallon was now having a laughing fit as the small sensation turned into a tickling one that drove her crazy. But how long would times like these last, when everyone knew what was coming in the future?
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it good? Comments are appreciated but not demanded!