Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Passions on fire.

Fallon stood in front of Daphne Greengrass. Her hands were tightly clasped together as she rocked back and forth on her heels. Slytherins usually didn’t make her nervous, but why was she shaking so much?

“I have just the thing for you Geneva,” Daphne smirked, snapping her fingers. And then she left Fallon alone.

Why does every Slytherin smirk? she thought to herself.

“So quiet,” she murmured and moved to sit on a bed. Just as she was about to sit she stopped herself and backed away slowly. “They might kill me if I touch their things.”
Why was Fallon so paranoid all of a sudden?

After a few more minutes, Daphne returned with a loosely fitting aqua tank-top, some leggings and ballet flats. “Well that will make you look hot, but stay away from Nott,” she warned and left her alone once again. Fallon eyed the clothes. She hated wearing other people's clothing, and this seemedso much way different from what she normally wore. But she just shrugged her shoulders. It’s only one night. Then she changed and put her curly locks into a messy bun and walked down to the party.

Wolf whistles and cat calls filled the Slytherin common room. Fallon could feel her cheeks burn with colour as she walked briskly to hide behind her brother.

“Aiden, I do not like this. At all. Why is it even important that I’m here anyway?” Fallon frowned and puffed her cheeks. “This is ridiculous, I’m leaving. Tell Daphne I’ll owl her clothes to her because I’m never ever coming back here,” she reeled and tried to make an escape.

Aiden smirked. “You’re going to enjoy yourself,” he said slowly handing her his drink. “Oh and I’ve already told everyone not to let you leave.”

“Are you drugging me?” she questioned examining the cup.

“No, and stop being such a freak. Why are you all paranoid? I haven’t seen you so scared since Draco and I told you Voldemort was coming after you.” Fallon glared at Aiden, but he just laughed already knowing what she was going to say.

“That’s not something to joke about,” she whispered and quickly downed the drink.

“You might want to slow down Geneva,” Draco advised grabbing her cup. Fallon threw her hands up.

“You’re cutting me off? Everyone wants me to party and here you are, Almighty Malfoy, cutting me off.”

“Chill, I’m getting you a refill.” Realization spread across Fallon’s face and she waved him on. She twiddled her thumbs and leant against the wall behind her and thought to herself. Draco isn’t bad. I’ve never had a problem with him. But him and I aren’t exactly, per say, friends. Aiden and him are, obviously. Ah, whatever. I’m feeling tingly.

Fallon pushed herself up off the wall and walked over to the couch and sat down.

“Well, hello.” Fallon averted her gaze behind her. Oh, that’s a person.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there,” she apologized and got up quickly, brushing the invisible dust off her bum. Okay, Fallon wasn’t good with this stuff so she did the best thing that could get her out of this awkward situation; run.

Pivoting to the right, she did a fast, steady walk across the room. She was almost there, but then she bumped into someone, getting alcohol poured all over her hair. And her being a bit tipsy she fell into their arms only to have more alcohol poured on her, dousing Daphne’s clothes. Fallon groaned and looked into the eyes of her beholder.

“Malfoy,” she mewled, starting to slide down his body.

“Whoa, let’s get you cleaned up, and out of those clothes,” he spoke hauling her up to his room.

“Don’t get any ideas, Mal-Malfoy. And just to let you know I’m not a lightweight, I just drank that one thing really fast, what was it?” she mumbled, balling his shirt in her fists.

“Some muggle stuff called Everclear, I’m surprised you’re not puking.”

“Puh-lease. A Geneva girl never hurls or gags,” she snorted, staggering about. Draco just pulled her into his room, that he had to himself, and guided her to his bathroom sitting her on the toilet.

“I’ll be right back.” Fallon blinked, trying to make her eyes only see one Draco. Only mere seconds passed and Draco returned with a shirt and a pair of shorts. “Change, then I’ll help you clean your hair.” She flung her hands up and gave him a thumbs-up and smiled crookedly.

A newly dressed Fallon crawled out of the bathroom only to be picked up and put back in. Draco started to take her hair out of the bun and filled the tub up with warm water.

“Don’t you know the cleaning spell Malfoy,” Fallon simpered, slapping his hands away. “You’re hurting my hair.”

“You’re hurting my hair,” he mocked, draping her over the edge of the tub. “Shouldn’t you know a cleaning spell; you are a Ravenclaw, aren’t you?”

Fallon glowered and dug her palm into her forehead. “I’m too drunk to be smart,” she stated. Draco just shook his head and gently started to wash her hair, with Fallon’s tuneless singing reverberating off the walls of the white room.

“Where am *gag* where am I going to uh, slee-sleep?” Fallon wasn’t going to puke. A Geneva woman never pukes!

“You said you weren’t going to bloody puke! I’m not good with remnants of people’s stomach,” Draco said pulling her head up to look her in the eyes.

“I thought you would be used to it because you have an ugly enough mug to make people blow chunks whenever they look at you,” Fallon said sarcastically and attempted to finish washing her own hair.

“You’re lucky you’re drunk and my best friend’s sister, or I’d throw you’re Ravenclaw ass out of here,” he informed her, drying her hair with a spell. Fallon rolled her eyes.

“I wanna go, hooome!”

“You mean back to your dorm? Just stay here you baby.”

“We aren’t dating, Dracoooo,” she pointed out as he laid her in his bed and tucked her in.

“Just shut up and sleep, Geneva. You can ‘go home’ tomorrow,” he reasoned and she just pouted. As he went to leave, she grabbed his arm.

“Staaaaaaaaaay.”

“God, you’re worse than Parkinson.” Fallon just gave him the puppy dog eyes.

“But what if I puke in my sleep and choke on my vomit? I don’t feel good. Be a man like you say you are and comfort me.” Draco let out an exasperated sigh as he listened to her whiny tone she hadn't dropped since they got up stairs.

“Fine,” he sneered moving to get in the bed.

“No, don’t get in,” she panicked trying to stop him with her hands and feet.

“It’s this or nothing, deal with it.”

Well, one night wouldn’t hurt, would it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it's good. Please enjoy, please =D