Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Asking for trouble.

Draco stayed normal for the most part. It had only been a few days, but not once did he have an episode or disappear and return hell-beaten. He did however, have Revel hang around, an uncommon sight to the whole student body.

Most seventh year Slytherins were honestly never seen, they were considered invisible and were dubbed the most useless in history.

Fallon didn’t particularly enjoy Revel’s presence, but if it somehow kept Draco in line, she didn’t mind too much. Revel was surprisingly silent and rarely talked, even when he was talked to. Fallon was trying to include him, when Draco wouldn’t, by asking him “Are you excited to graduate?”, “What do you plan to do when you get out of here?” and once she asked, “Do you actually go to class?”. However, the only answer she got was a shrug and a small smile that easily freaked her out.

“I’m going to go grab my stuff,” she announced and lovingly kissed Draco on the cheek before she quickly stood up and escaped the stomach-twisting glances from Revel.

As soon as she walked through the doors she ran into Aiden.

She raised her eyebrow and asked, “Going to go have some breakfast?” Aiden shook his head and threw an arm around her shoulders grinning broadly.

“I know something you don’t know!” he sang childishly. Fallon cringed at the high notes he tried to hit.

“Care to share with your loving twin?” Aiden contorted his face to make it look as if he was thinking, but Fallon knew he really wasn’t.

“No,” he said simply before sticking out his tongue while he ran away. Fallon chewed at her lip as she tried to decipher her brother’s actions.

“He’s probably just coming out of the closet,” a voice sounded behind her. Fallon’s heart almost leapt from her chest but she slowly turned around.

“Hi Revel,” she said politely trying to hide the fact that her veins were painfully pumping blood into her thumping chest. “Why aren’t you with Draco?”

“He had business to attend to,” he stated as he walked up to her. Since when did Revel talk to her? Since when did he really talk at all? Fallon smiled sweetly and nodded her head.

“Bye,” she said quickly as she avoided eye contact with the black holes he had for eyes. Fallon barely took a step and Revel was in front of her again.

Fallon’s eyes widened and she breathed deeply through her nose. Before she could swallow the salvia building up in her mouth Revel ripped her hair out of her ponytail and pressed his lips against hers.

Fallon screamed loudly before she collapsed to the ground. She scampered to her feet only to be knocked back down when a large had connected with the pale skin of her cheek. Her cheek started to burn instantly. She looked up to see Revel towering over her with a masochistic smile plastered on his face.

She swiftly got to her feet and ran like the devil was on her heels, and she was sure he was. She ran to the one place she knew he couldn’t get in, the prefects’ bathroom. Just after her fourth year they enchanted the door so prefects and prefects only, could enter.

Luck must’ve been on her side because there sat Draco with his head back and his arms along the edge of the enormous bathtub.

“Shouldn’t you be heading to class?” he called to her.

“Shouldn’t you?” she said back, placing her hand over her bruising face and resting her elbow on her other arm.

“Touché,” he laughed and sunk lower into the bubbles. “You took your hair down?” he asked, confusion creased in between his eyebrows.

“I know you like it better down,” she lied as she laid down beside his head, making sure she was on his left so she could hide her face.

“That I do,” he smirked and kissed her lips. Fallon smiled as the large amounts of fear that built up, were starting to die down. She rolled up her sleeves and swirled her finger around in the pleasantly warm water. “Where’s your bag?”

“Oh shit,” she gasped. What’s her excuse going to be? “I better go get that. Breakfast will be ending soon and I can’t be late or Snape will kill me.”

“Wait for me, I’ll come with you,” Draco said as he jumped out and speedily dried off and slipped on his uniform. He grabbed her hand as he passed and Fallon followed as close as humanly possible.

Outside the door, Revel leaned against the wall. Fallon’s grip on Draco’s hand immediately tightened and Draco gave her a questioning look. Draco nodded to him in acknowledgement and then walked towards the Ravenclaw common room with Fallon.

When they were far enough away she asked, “Why does he hang around us?”

Draco shrugged. “I haven’t the vaguest idea. I did borrow a few things off of him but he never hung around me after. Why?”

“He scares me,” she confided, hugging his arm.

Draco laughed. “Really? You should’ve told me, I could just tell him to sod off,” he offered.

“That would be nice.”

When they reached her common room Draco gently pushed her inside and told her he’d be waiting for her to return. As she walked into her room, she ran into one of her roommates.

“There’s a note that came for you. I just put on it your pillow,” she said before she rushed passed her.

“Thanks,” she called after her. She then collected her books, threw them in her bag, plucked the note up off of her pillow, and hurried back down to Draco.

Upon seeing Draco, he looked a little taken aback. “The left side of your face is black,” he alerted her as he grabbed her shoulders and took a closer look.

“Oh it’s just dirt,” she brushed it off and went to walk past.

“Here I’ll get it off for you,” Draco said pulling her back and licking his thumb before rubbing her cheek.

“Ouch,” she flinched back and covered it with her baggy robe sleeve.

“Bloody hell! Where did you get that bruise from?” he questioned as he walked slowly while Fallon dragged him to class.

“I must’ve got it when I ran into you. Your muscles are rock hard,” she explained, pulling every word out of her ass but knew it was enough to steer Draco off course.

“You’re right,” he gloated and smirked egotistically. “Wait, I know what you’re doing, you-”

“Let’s just go to class,” she interrupted and broke into a run when the DADA room was insight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update in two seconds!