Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Over and under.

“Fallon, you have to be the coolest sister I've ever had!” Aiden yelled and enthusiastically high-fived her many times.

“I’m the only sister you ever had. And your twin at that,” she grumbled but smiled widely nonetheless.

Draco pulled Fallon into his lap and kissed her softly. “Don’t worry, I know why he was bugging you but he definitely won’t after you did that to him,” he whispered.

“Let me guess, you aren’t going to tell me anything,” she said. Draco smirked and nodded. “Whatever, I’ll figure it out sooner or later.”

“Exactly, it makes it fun for you,” Aiden pointed out.

“Why are you always so hyper?” Draco criticized, sprawling out on the grass near the lake.

Aiden just glared at Draco while Fallon chucked rocks into the water.

“Wow sis, you can’t even throw that far!” Aiden laughed, changing his glare into a Cheshire Cat smile and his eyes danced gaily in the sun.

Fallon sneered and threw a handful of rocks at her brother. “That’s dangerous!” he yelled as he attempted to swat them out of the air.

“Shouldn’t you be in class?” she snarled.

“What about you Ms. Smarty-pants?”

“I have a free period right now thank you very much,” she hummed angrily as she punched his arm.

“Then go to the library,” he spat while kneading his throbbing arm. Fallon’s nose twitched upward as she grabbed her bag and stormed off toward the castle. She wasn’t too surprised not to hear Draco’s heavy step’s behind her. He was stressed. And like Professor Snape said, time was of the essence.

Fallon went straight to the Astronomy tower and set up her telescope in an angry haste, that is until she realised it was day time and it would be hard to see the constellations, if you could see them at all.

Fallon took her time and put her telescope away. Out of all the things happening, the last thing she wanted to do was fight with her twin. It was simply a harmless one, just bickering. However, Fallon was starting to get on edge again. She wanted to spend more time with Draco, and when she did Aiden always hung around.

Fallon sighed as she let her eyes scan the scenery before her. If Voldemort didn‘t have such a superiority complex, a wizard‘s or witch‘s life wouldn’t be such a mess.

“Oh, hello Fallon,” an airy voice filled Fallon‘s ears, the sweet notes mingling in her ears.

“Hi Luna,” Fallon replied, turning around to see Luna‘s dreamy smile.

“I haven‘t see you in a while. I heard you recovered before winter break,” she said in an oddly comforting manner

“Yeah I did.” Fallon‘s eyes started to droop sadly, she missed talking to Luna. She has been so caught up in her own personal desires that she ignored the one person that treated her like she was normal, and not some crazy brainiac.

Luna then looked up suddenly and followed an invisible object. “I must go follow that,” she stated and she vanished seconds later. Fallon stood there awkwardly and swung her arms about and clapped her hands a few times.

She could hear the clock chiming in the distance. It rang five times.

Fallon jumped down two steps at a time and then skipped the last five. She landed nicely but tripped over her own feet once she took her first step. She quickly recomposed herself and ran through the hallways.

She just remembered Draco was started to act strangely once again, and if she wanted to catch him before all hopes would be lost, now would be the best time. It seemed that every other day Draco would transition from his usual self to his task self. His task self being the most unpredictable.

Fallon caught Draco just as he was exiting the Great Hall.

“Oh shit,” Draco said surprisingly as he slightly moved back at her sudden appearance.

“I was just looking for you,” she said breathlessly. Draco stepped around her and started walking towards the Grand Staircase.

“What were you just doing?” he asked curiously. Fallon reached for his hand, but when her fingertips barely brushed his palm he jerked it away. Fallon‘s temperature rose and she fell back behind him as he climbed the stairs. Fallon quickly checked around them, her embarrassment diminishing as she saw no one in sight.

“I was just around,” she shrugged, showing him his rejection had no affect on her.

“Oh,” he mumbled as he began to jog up the stairs. A dark feeling coiled in the pit of her stomach as she watched him jump between the space of the moving staircases.

Fallon took her time to reach her destination. She spotted Draco near a group of boys she‘s never seen, probably seventh years. As she got closer she noticed they were knocking back something and they were all laughing loudly.

Fallon slowly, but surely made her way over to the group. She couldn‘t stop herself from advancing, and before she knew it, she had herself pressed up against her boyfriend.

Draco turned around and he looked absolutely repulsive. Whatever he was doing before Fallon met Revel, he was doing it now. Draco‘s sweaty face lightened up as he saw his girlfriend.

“Hey baby, I missed you,” he slurred, but his breath didn‘t reek of alcohol like Fallon thought it would when he kissed her open-mouthedly. A trail of salvia formed as Draco pulled back and Fallon gagged noisily.

None of the teenagers seemed to noticed though and cheered at Draco‘s expense.

“She’s sexy Malfoy, you have one hell of a catch,” a brunette chuckled dumbly and slapped Fallon buttocks. Fallon gasped loudly and cast a disapproving look around the circle.

“Baby, baby, I want you to meet some of my friends.”

While Fallon was trying to soak everything in, one person from the group pulled her into the centre. They all eyed her like a fresh piece of meat. Fallon didn‘t really think she was that good to look at, maybe easy on the eyes, but definitely not the girl that seemed to be doing naughty things in all the on-lookers minds.

“Baby.” Fallon cringed. Draco never called her baby, but now it‘s just popping out of his mouth ever time he speaks. “Take a swing,” he said, pushing an interestingly shaped bottle into her hand.

“Um, no thanks,” she said firmly and thrust it back at him.

“It‘ll make you feel good,” someone hummed in her ear.

“Oh gross, get off of me,” she demanded as they started to corner her.

“Baby, it‘ll make you feel real good, just a sip will do the trick.” Fallon growled in displeasure. Something about Draco‘s tone of voice was pissing her off and it came back to haunt her every few seconds.

“Fine, but first you all need to back the fuck off right now!” she yelled and ripped a bottle out of someone‘s hand. She wasn‘t really sure whose it was because she was blind with rage.

Even though Draco said one sip was good enough, Fallon drank the whole bottle, something she would only do when she‘s angry. When Fallon got angry, she easily lost all common sense and did whatever felt right to her.

Instantaneously, a wave of euphoria washed over Fallon, marinating her soul. A happy swelling feeling burst into her chest. That‘s when she yearned to feel good.

The bottle that was once in her hands was now elsewhere and she was dancing closely with Draco. The beat in her head was hard and slow, the same way she moved her body against Draco. It all felt good, but not good enough.

Fallon moaned loudly when Draco‘s cool lips attached to her neck and another pair of hands moved along her hips.

Fallon was ripped away from her immense pleasure when she felt her head smash against the wall while a big hand dragged her by her shoulder.

Sometime later, Fallon sat beside Draco on a table and she swayed from side to side until her mouth was forced open and a liquid was poured down her throat.

“Draco you are wasting time again!” Professor Snape yelled walking away from his personal potions cupboard and stood jeering in front of them.

“Ti-” Snape started, but Draco beat him to the first word.

“Time is of the essence I know!” Draco screamed at the top of his lungs. Fallon was startled at Draco‘s sudden ability to speak in a normal tone. But once the happy fuzziness that had enveloped her brain began to melt away, she realised Snape gave them a remedy.

“You need to leave me the fuck alone,” Draco rumbled from the back of his throat as he stood to full size and looked his teacher straight in the eye. “You‘re pestering me, not helping me.”

Snape gave a short laugh that completely baffled both teenagers. “You aren‘t helping yourself by taking a potion that‘s the equivalent to every muggle drug mixed together. You were consuming four times the recommended amount. You‘re lucky I came when I did or else you‘d be close to dead. Revel Turner does not know what he‘s talking about, so don‘t listen to him no matter his important status. Be gone,” he finished and waved them off.

Fallon was still a bit shaken as she left the room. Lots of things just happened, and what the hell did they mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's starting to take so long. I easily get distracted by stupid things, and I've been trying to re-edit every chapter just to fix the silly little mistakes. And I'm a wee bit sad that I lost a subscriber. I know it's just one! Don't worry though I'll get over it. I even wrote an extra long chapter in spite of it. But you guys would tell me if something was wrong right? RIGHT? Sorry, I'll calm down. Enjoy!