Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I'm watching you.

Draco dragged Fallon to his mansion on the weekend, for what, well she didn‘t exactly know but it seemed to be important.

Draco seemed to get more and more anxious during the stay and at that point, Fallon knew exactly what was going to happen.

“Please don‘t come back and act the same way you did last time,” she begged as she straightened his tie for him and kissed him hard on the lips.

“Revel told me to have some wine last time but it wasn‘t what he said. He spiked it with that potion,” Draco explained as he pulled Fallon up against his chest.

“Do you even know what it’s called?” she asked against his shirt.

“No,” he answered shortly before laughing softly. “Get the healing stuff ready for me though, okay?” Fallon nodded obediently as she held him tighter.

“Why you?” she asked in a whiny tone.

“Because I’m unbelievably handsome,” he announced, running his fingers up and down her spine.

“You’re just trying to make me feel better,” she mumbled gripping the back of his shirt for dear life.

“Is it working?” A bad feeling settled in the pit of her stomach and it burned lightly.

“To a point,” she replied, finally releasing him from her death grip. “Go,” she urged pushing him with her hands. He easily turned around and began to walk out the door. Fallon started to freak out and she quickly reached for his hand but he was already gone.

She shifted her weight awkwardly before she went to gather the healing kit. As she did this, there was a knock on the door. Fallon raised one of her eyebrows at it before she cautiously opened the door.

“Mom, Narcissa?” she asked confused. “What are you doing here?”

The two older women strode in gracefully taking a seat on the couch near Draco’s fireplace.

“Do you know what Draco does when he goes to these meetings and such?” Narcissa asked her. Fallon shook her head and sat down across from them, presenting perfect posture.

“Relax, dear,” her mom said smiling consolingly.

“Oh thank god,” Fallon whispered and she slumped against the back of the chair and brought her feet up underneath her.

“Fallon, dear. I assume you know about the task,” Narcissa said but looked over at Fallon who nodded sullenly.

Narcissa sighed as big alligator tears seeped from her big terrified eyes. “They’re preparing him for his task. They are taking him out to the hardest places with the toughest witches and wizards! They’re making him kill to prepare him,” she sobbed uncontrollably and Fallon’s mom wrapped a comforting arm around the frail woman’s shoulders. “My baby boy.”

Fallon was frozen. Really? He was the one killing even when he came back extremely hurt and injured. Draco told Fallon it was just punishment. Was he lying? A quick knock on the door frightened Fallon. She looked at her mother and Narcissa and they made no motion to show they‘d get the door, so Fallon unsurely walked to do it herself.

Draco‘s icy blue eyes peeked through the small crack in the door Fallon opened it to.

“He wants to talk with you,” Draco stated in a monotone voice. Fallon‘s muscles tensed instantly and she shook her head vigorously. “You have to, Fallon.” Draco cupped her face and wiped the tears that were descending on her cheeks.

“No, no I don‘t want to. Please don‘t!” she cried trying to fight off his hands in a hysterical manner. All three women were sobbing in Draco‘s room now, Draco was started to choke up a bit.

“He won‘t hurt you, he did the unbreakable vow with me. You don‘t have to worry too much,” he soothed, finally getting her calmed down enough to bring her into his arms and out of his room.

“Too much?” she asked beginning to get hysterical again. Draco dragged out a sigh.

“You don‘t have to worry at all.” Fallon nodded over exaggeratingly and they walked in stiff silence to where ever the snake-like man resided.

After a flight of stairs and going down many corridors, that Fallon didn’t know even existed, they reached a room at the end of a hall and walked in between two very heavy doors.

“Thank you Draco,” someone said, their voice causing Fallon‘s eyes to widened and the hairs stand on the back of her neck. It was dark in the room, except for a small orange glow by a figure further into the room. It was him

“Come closer,” he demanded. Fallon instantly took a step back and a cackle echoed around the room. Draco pushed her forwards and came up behind her.

“Such a pretty girl, Draco. You‘ve caught a good one,” Voldemort laughed gently and emerged from the shadows.

Draco stood like a soldier at ease and Fallon began to wring her hands. “Have you met my son Fallon?” he asked coming up close to her and putting a hand in her hair. Draco twitched beside her but stayed in his stance, obviously bothered by him touching his girlfriend.

“Yo-your son?” she stuttered, biting her lip in fear. Voldemort pointed to the shadows, waiting for someone to emerge. Fallon closed her eyes, afraid of what the son of this inhuman looking thing would look like.

Voldemort smirked. “Didn‘t think I would have one did you?” Fallon shook her head quickly. Would anyone think he had a son?

“My Lord-” Draco suddenly spoke up.

“Silence Draco! Wait for him; he was a little busy so he might be late.” Fallon breathed heavily as she stared at the fire burning in Voldemort‘s eyes. “Ah, there he is! Son, over here!” he called gesturing to come forth from the darkness.

Fallon braced herself and held her breath when she saw a figure with their head hanging low came towards them. He was wet, maybe. He was covered in a sheen of sweat and he reeked of death. As he approached, he raised his head little by little. Just as he reached Fallon and Voldemort, Fallon looked straight at his face and her heart nearly jumped out of her chest.

“There you are, Revel.”
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP! Haha, sorry it took awhile. I've been distracted, as always. Let me know what you think, please! It's very appreciated! And try my new story that I should update soon because I'll feel bad if I don't. Enjoy!