Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Now what?

Fallon laid in Draco‘s bed while Draco flipped through many books. Life was boring now, and Fallon felt a little guilty about leaving with several Death Eaters and leaving her brother all alone.

For the lack of doing anything better, Fallon balanced the biggest pillow on her feet and straightened her knees, pushing it to the ceiling. Balancing the pillow was difficult but it was amusing just the same.

Fallon kept herself entertained for a while, until someone cleared their throat. She let the pillow drop onto her stomach and she looked over her body. Draco stood at the foot of the bed with an amused smile. His eyes twinkled; Fallon couldn’t keep herself from smiling back.

“Having fun?” he asked as he crawled onto the bed. Fallon giggled.

“Yeah,” she answered. Draco formed his body along hers, laying his muscular arm across her stomach. Fallon fluffed the pillow before she hugged it to her body.

“Draco, what do we do now?” Fallon didn’t look him in the eye. She felt as if she couldn’t at the moment, maybe because she knew she didn’t want to hear the answer.

“We wait,” he stated. Fallon exhaled the breath she was holding. Waiting is fine really. Fallon was beginning to get that painful feeling in her chest, waiting really?

Fallon pushed herself up and rubbed her forehead. Draco sighed as he kissed her forearm that hung by his face.

Draco sat up with her and said, “I know I shouldn’t have dragged you into this. I knew it was bad to fall in love but I did it anyway.”

“It kind of was your fault. You’re a persistent little bugger.” Draco was taken aback and he removed his arms from Fallon. Fallon’s eyes moved from the sheets to Draco and then she laughed. “I’m sorry, I have to do something to keep me entertained,” Fallon explained before she tackled Draco to the bed.

“Oh? So you just want to be a little frisky.” Draco was smirking. Fallon hadn’t seen Draco smirk in a while, at least his trademark one.

Fallon leaned down and kissed her boyfriend heatedly. “Only if you want me to be,” she breathed against his lips. Draco groaned lightly as he pushed his head back in the dozens of pillows. When the days begin to grow long and the endless list of things to do will became short, Fallon will have transformed into a hellcat, driving Draco insane.

Though it was dark times and the two of them should be a little more serious, they just couldn’t. They were going to be in house arrest for at least four months, and then they’d be sent somewhere to hide. As eventful as it seems, emotions are going to wear thin and tension will run high, but sexual tension will soon arise.

Fallon sat back in Draco’s lap and leaned against his bent legs. Draco’s eyes widened at how comfortable she looked sitting directly over his manhood. He stiffened slightly and gulped loudly. Fallon stopped looking at her nails and gave Draco a weird look.

“Are you alright?” Draco laughed erratically.

“Yeah, just a kink in my back,” he grunted as he adjusted himself to make it believable and to just get her to move that much would take the antagonizing pressure off.

“I can get off-” Fallon went to swing one of her legs over to get off of him, Draco pulled her back down by her hips, making her slam down into his crouch. Draco’s breath was stuck in his throat and he started to get a bit sweaty. Fallon never noticed Draco’s sexual frustration, or the symptoms he was showing.

Draco attempted to stop his breathing from getting heavy and frequent. The harder he tried to control it the more he began to pant. He also tried not to think of the petite girl perched on his lap, or the fact her shirt was riding up and he saw the creamy strip of skin just below her navel…

Draco was starting to freak out. He could feel the familiar heat rising in the pit of his stomach. Keeping it subdued was difficult, and Draco suffered for a good ten minutes. He tried thinking of others things, until he would circle back to the thing that most occupied his mind, the sexy redhead situated on top of him.

Draco couldn’t keep his emotions in check, or feelings. “Shit,” Draco murmured as his pants became tighter than normal.

“Oh my god! Really Draco? Really?” Fallon gasped and she slapped his chest for each word in her first sentence. She flew off of his lap and stood at the side of the bed. Draco gripped the covers with his fingers, embarrassed beyond belief.

When he mustered up the courage, he sat up slowly and reached for Fallon.

“You hormonal pig, don’t touch me!” she squealed as she dashed across to the other side of the room.

“Look Fallon, I’m sorry it’s just you were on my lap, like directly on my lap. I’m a man I have needs,” Draco apologized. Fallon hid her face as Draco approached.

“Wants or needs?” Draco grabbed her arm and Fallon screamed.

“Why are you freaking out? It’s not like we haven’t done it! You know what it looks like already. It just popped in for a visit.” Fallon’s jaw dropped.

“Ew, that is repulsive! Don’t say stuff like that,” she demanded as she tried to pry his long fingers off of her upper arm.

“You walked yourself right into that, so don’t blame me,” he told her leaning in close. Fallon whimpered. She didn’t really know what scared her. It wasn’t Draco, it was what she triggered Draco’s body to react to what she thought was a harmless thing. However, for some boys, it’s nothing innocent.

“You know we haven’t done it since that one night. Shit, I can’t even remember what day it was.” Fallon knew what Draco was doing now. He was empowered by lust and he wanted some action. He was trying to trick Fallon into biting some of his forbidden fruit that he was hiding, and getting ready to force down her throat if he had to.

Fallon smiled sweetly. “Did sitting on your lap really cause that?” she asked cutely as she pointed in between his legs.

“Yes why?” Draco was confused now. He figured she would catch on to what he was trying to do, but he didn’t think she would do the same back

“So it felt good?” Fallon began to corner Draco. Walking and talking slowly, with a hand ghosting over his chest.

Once Draco was pushed up against a wall Fallon’s knee pressed up in between his legs. Draco’s face reddened and he bit his lip to suppress a moan. Fallon laughed in a short burst and ran a hand through her hair.

“Does this feel better?” she asked evilly.

“You’re such a bitch, I hate you,” Draco said quickly before a moan could escape, but he was unsuccessful. Fallon smirked triumphantly before she walked away. Now for the next four months of house arrest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided there will be no sequel, just ONE LONG STORY. You can tell you're lazy when.... Heh but I'm proud that I got this out pretty fast. At least I think I did, it feels like I did. Anywho, prepare for less serious chapters now. The mood is going to change from sad to fun. I think I would've been better to do a sequel but nahh, maybe next time. And I was thinking about starting an original story, hopefully it will do better than my other one. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to comment or something.

Oh and one more thing! I'd like to thank everyone who's subscribed and all that jazz. It's pretty cool that I have 10 stars, I never thought it would do this good! Enjoy!