Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

This is everything but normal.

Draco seemed to calm down and get control of his hormones after two weeks of house arrest, mostly by avoiding Fallon twenty-four seven so he could get his mind off of her. Fallon thought it was hilarious, he would go out of his way to walk up to his room so he wouldn‘t run into her as she descended the staircase.

Fallon felt uneasy walking around by herself though. After the mass breakout at Azkaban, the Malfoy Manor seemed to house every Death Eater known to the wizarding world. Draco didn‘t care though, he was a sneaky little bastard and no one ever caught him sneaking around. Until one time he almost ran into Fallon and watched her until she faded from view.

“Draco my son, what the hell are you doing?” Lucius asked in his low vibrato voice. Draco immediately straightened himself, bringing his craning neck back from around the corner.

“Nothing father, nothing at all,” Draco answered quickly. Lucius gave his son one last questioning look before he walked on. Draco dropped his head and let out a sigh.

“Oh Draco! Please practice your magic and make a disguise for Fallon and yourself. Someone needs to do the shopping,” Lucius called over his shoulder. Draco tried hard not to show his discontent.

“Of course father,” he said bowing. Draco didn’t have the patience to fight with his father, or the energy. All his energy was used up when he stayed up late devising plans to keep his distance from Fallon. If she was going to flaunt around underlining her womanly bits so be it, Draco just didn’t want to be the one witnessing it, for more reasons than one.

“Do it now!” his father’s voice bellowed, startling Draco. Draco inhaled sharply but nodded his head and obediently obeyed his father. There was no way he was going to endure punishment during the next three and a half months.

Draco hung his head, wandering aimlessly not really trying to find Fallon even though he had too. He walked into the main living on the way to the kitchen; he wanted to binge before he had to do this. He just couldn’t contain himself around her, as she said he was a hormonal pig.

Draco was to busy sulking to notice Fallon standing in front of the window, basking in the incoming glow. He thought he saw something in the corner of his eye and when he turned to look at it fully, he noticed he was right behind Fallon.

Draco gasped loudly and Fallon jumped. She turned around, clutching her chest. “Calm down,” she told him as she began to hyperventilate. “Stop creeping around, you’re freaking me out.”

“Oh.” Draco just stood there not really doing anything. There was a vagueness to him and Fallon found him more odd than usual. The whole ’sexual frustration’ phase was weird, but it was inevitable for someone like him.

“Do you need something?” she asked taking a step closer to him and grabbing at his fingertips. Draco seemed to be holding his breath and he stayed silent for quite sometime. Fallon just nodded and walked away.

“We have to go shopping,” he blurted out. “Come with me.” Draco walked aggressively over to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her quickly up the stairs, Fallon tripping on every other step.

“Slow down!” Draco seemed startled, this is getting old. Fallon had to run to keep up with him and once she overtook him, she slammed him against the wall.

“Do you want me to fix your problem? Well, help you with it,” she said looking straight into his eyes and gripping his shoulders.

“No, I got it covered,” he breathed, laughing quietly.

“Really? It doesn’t seem that way,” she told him, tilting her head down just a fraction of a centimetre so she could look up through her lashes and smile alluringly at him.

“Why do you have to be so sexy all of a sudden?” Draco whined, stomping his foot. Fallon laughed really loudly.

“All of a sudden, huh? I just think your body is going through a withdrawal stage. How many times did you used to do it?” she asked standing with her hip jutting out to one side.

“Quite a bit,” he mumbled turning his face to the side. Fallon caressed his face and kissed his hard jaw-line.

“Exactly, now what do you need me for?” Draco calmed considerably, he was still a little twitchy though.

“I’m going to cast some charms on us to disguise us, using spells from the books I’ve been reading lately,” he explained, letting her grab his hand while he walked to his room.

“Why not use a polyjuice potion?” she questioned, saying the most logical way to do this.

“Because that would involve disguising as someone. Who could we possibly disguise ourselves as if we’re out in public?” Fallon nodded. That made sense.

Fallon zipped her lips and let Draco do what he wanted. “Just don’t make me fat please,” she begged. Draco chuckled.

“Alright, if you insist.”

An hour later, Draco got everything perfect. Fallon was now very short, just under five feet with a scary skinny waist. She had poker straight black hair that fell to her waist and bold frontal bangs covering her forehead. To say the least she looked like a better version of Cho Chang.

“Any reason why I’m oriental looking?” she asked as she looked herself over in the mirror.

“Just thought you wanted to resemble your best friend.” Draco came up behind her, no longer 6’ but 5’ 8”. His hair was long and curly with a golden sheen. His facial features weren’t as sharp but more smooth and rounded with dazzling honey eyes to complete it.

“But you’re still good looking,” he informed her before he posed behind her. Admiring his now caramel skin.

“Thanks, I suppose you want me to say the same for you. But I don’t think I will,” she stated before she walked away and altered some clothes so they would fit with her new persona.

Once everything was complete, they checked with Lucius to get the okay.

“Outstanding, job Draco,” Lucius praised with a pleasing smile on his face. “I could not have done better myself.” Draco smirked and flung an arm around Fallon’s shoulders.

“Let’s go Mei Mei, my Asian wifey,” Draco said loudly taking her to the fireplace.

“Mei Mei? Asian wifey? Please tell me you’re not drinking that stupid shit Revel made you drink?” she interrogated pulling him away from the fireplace before he flooed to Diagon Alley.

“Absolutely not,” he said cheerily before he hopped in, engulfed by flames within a matter of seconds. Fallon scoffed.

“He’s having too much fun with this,” she said to herself while she grabbed a handful of floo powder.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if there is charms to change your appearance. I do know the whole teeth shrinking thing with Hermione but that's it. It's my story though so I can do whatever I want with it. Enjoy! I promise I will try my hardest to get chapters out a little sooner, but there is no gurantee.