Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Training officially begins.

Lucius interrupted Draco and Fallon’s special moment by barging in the room and pulling Draco out with the end of his cane. Draco thumped behind him as Fallon followed.

“You must train Draco,” Lucius announced throwing open the doors to the ballroom and throwing Draco in.

“What? Now? Why not tomorrow?” Draco asked irritably.

“Why not today? Time is of the…” Lucius trailed off when he noticed his son’s growing rage. “Fallon, come in and help Draco tonight.” Fallon’s cheeks heated at the sound of her name and she leaned further back behind the door she was peaking around. She took a minute to collect herself before she timidly walked to Draco’s side. Today for some unknown reason, her fear of Lucius was skyrocketing.

Lucius gave the teens one last bored look before he floated away. Fallon turned to fully face Draco.

“You don‘t have a shirt on,” she said with a breathy tone. Draco looked down at his body and shrugged before he walked in slow circles combing his hair back with his hands.

“So, do you want to get started?” she requested, rising to her toes and intertwining her fingers. Draco sunk to the ground and sat with his big arms encircling his knees.

I wish I were those knees, Fallon thought as she casually made her way over to him, trying to catch his eye. When she reached him she creeped on him a bit, looming over him staring hard enough that her mouth began to fall open. She lowered herself into a squat and wrapped her arms around him from behind.

Fallon’s legs were numb the moment she went down, but she stayed attached to him like a leech. Her chin was comfortably rested on his shoulder as she was pining for a reaction. Fallon’s heart got heavier with each passing second. Why does he always have to get depressed like this?

Gradually, Fallon removed her arms from around him, but she gave him time in case he wanted to pull her back. Not even a twitch came from his body. She stood up as disappointment fluttered hard in her stomach. She backed away slowly from him, never taking her eyes off of him.

“I’m sorry,” he chimed, just as she was about to walk through doors. Fallon didn’t know if she was imaging it though, because he didn’t even move an inch.

“Come back please,” he said letting his head drop before he glanced at her. “I didn’t mean to act like that, it just comes naturally.” Fallon dragged her feet back over to Draco and sat cross-legged in front of him as close as she could.

“How can it come naturally?” she queried as she curled her fingers around his ankles as if to make sure he didn’t run away.

“This is just what I’ve always done after my father talked about something referring to the Dark Lord,” Draco mumbled resting his cheek on his arm only showing his eyes. Fallon nodded, she didn’t feel like pushing the matter any further, she didn’t have much mental stamina these days.

Fallon shifted onto her knees and unhurriedly pulled his hands apart scooting in between his legs. She heard his breath hitch in his throat, the expression on his face mirroring shock. Fallon took a deep breath as she leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth, lingering for an agonizing moment.

When she pulled back Draco’s face seemed stuck. His eyes wide and mouth barely ajar. As she waited for him to speak up and say something she focused on controlling her habit by pulling at the fabric of her jeans. Why did she put jeans on in the first place?

“I-I love you…” Fallon stammered softly looking down at her wrinkling pants. Fallon hated to admit it but she was getting shy, as if it were the first month of their relationship. It was the silence that was getting to her, making her skin crawl. Fallon felt the familiar stinging in her eyes.

“God dammit, I don’t want to cry,” she growled her voice thick with tears. Fallon cursed the silence; she almost couldn’t stand it anymore. She decided that she would take one more look at Draco before she left.

Draco’s fist was covering his mouth that appeared to be tight, like he was thinking of something. Suddenly he reached forward and grabbed her neck pulling her toward him as he climbed over top of her. Again, he made her wait in the silence as he took his time closing in on her lips.

Fallon whined and flung her arms around his neck trying to pull him down to her. Draco chuckled and backed away, sitting up.

“I love you too,” he told her hefting himself up off the ground.

“You’re done sulking? Just like that?” she questioned, amazed. Draco smirked and pulled her up.

“Just like that. I just need a few minutes to shake the mood off,” he explained smacking her butt. Fallon yelped and arched her back.

“Warn me next time,” she said as she nursed her pricking butt cheeks.

“Warn you about what?” he asked playfully coming up behind her and nipping at her neck.

“Everything that’s coming, especially your mood swings. I can no longer see them coming. Should we start training you now? We’ve put it off long enough.” Draco huffed and whimpered.

“How about we do something else?” he suggested as his hand began to travel down her body. Fallon couldn’t hold back her giggles so she pushed him off to the point across to him.

“It’ll make time go by faster if we make use of all this time we have,” she informed him whipping her wand out. “Or are you afraid you’re girlfriend will beat you?” she taunted slinking around the widespread room.

Draco’s lips ridged as his fingers itched to grab hold of his wand after the challenge was thrown at him.

“Expelliarmus!” Fallon called out pointing her wand at Draco.

“Protego!” Draco was fast. Faster than Fallon would’ve imagined. Draco smirked.

“Let’s just end this now baby. We know who’ll win,” Draco said cockily. Fallon’s face was masking Draco’s smirk.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Don’t call me baby. Locomotor mortis!” Fallon walked confidently over to Draco, who was desperately trying to move his legs.

She patted his face and gave him a sensual kiss before she said, “I guess we should’ve just ended it, baby.” Fallon stepped back to watch him struggling, taking pleasure in his frustration that he deserved.

A few minutes later, Draco’s chest shone with sweat while he groaned in defeat. Fallon cheered and lifted the curse.

“I won! I won!” Fallon bragged poking Draco’s face. Draco was unamused but let her carry on anyway.

“I’ll kick your ass tomorrow you ginger,” Draco snarled but had a smile the size of Texas sparkling on his face.

Fallon fake gasped. “How rude!”

“You get three and a half more months of this, babe. It won’t get much better than this.” Fallon snorted and began to walk out, Draco following closely behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I stayed up just to update this. I was going to go to bed early because I'm going to the lake, well it's today now. But I love you guys so much I thought I'd finally update. Enjoy!