Status: Complete ^_^

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

How long has it been?

Two hours before the feast Draco told Fallon about it. She shrugged her shoulders and laid her head back on his chest.

“I only need a few minutes to get ready,” she told him sighing. “I wish you would’ve told me a little earlier though, just so I can mentally prepare myself.” Draco nodded as his fingers brushed up and down her arm.

Fallon beat her head against Draco’s chest.

“Oomph! Jesus Christ! What are you doing?” he cried sitting up making her slip off of his chest. Fallon groaned in desperation, not wanting to attend the feast.

“Can I opt out?” she begged coming close to his face to distract him from thinking properly.

“No you can’t,” he said acting immune to her actions. Fallon huffed and leaned back on her sit bones. No one actually wanted to be in the presence of Voldemort, only people who are criminally insane.

Fallon hung her head in between her legs, preparing herself so she could withstand being in the same room as killers, well the heartless ones at least. Draco is technically a killer, but it most likely traumatized him and he will carry that in his mind forever.

Draco scooted closer to Fallon and rubbed slow soothing circles on her back.

“If they’re going to put us on house arrest the least they can do is let us do what we please,” she whined bringing her head up as it pounded with blood.

Draco removed his hand from her back and moved toward his closet. “It’s to inform us where we’re going to go after house arrest. Maybe we’ll go somewhere cool,” Draco gushed from inside his closet. Fallon laughed quietly.

“I bet they’ll send us somewhere that’ll make us miserable, like the Arctic Circle,” she complained thinking of all the places that they could possibly send them, just to torture them.

Draco emerged from the closet with nothing in his hands.

“What did you go in there for?” Fallon asked.

Draco shrugged and said, “I can’t really find any of my suits.” Fallon puffed her cheeks in thought.

“Fine I’ll check for you,” she gave in, knowing that was probably what Draco wanted from the start.

It looked like a hurricane hit Draco’s closet. “How many house elves do you have again?” she asked as she bent over to shove a huge pile of clothes to the side.

“I don’t know, I lost count,” he answered peering into the closet as well.

“No wonder you can’t find anything. Oh my god what’s that!” Fallon screeched when a small mouse poked its head from a small pile in the corner.

“That’s a mouse,” Draco stated leaning forward to get a better look.

“Thanks for stating the obvious,” she said sarcastically. Draco moved to a crouched position.

“Aren’t you going to do something about that?” Draco shook his head.

“It’s my new friend,” he told her while he slowly moved his hand towards the rodent and clicked his tongue. Fallon couldn’t stop herself from cringing. Sure, the animal was cute but it was so cute it was scary. Kind of similar to Draco in a way.

“I kind of think the whole dinner with the “Dark Lord” is getting to your head. But I think you’ll be the best of friends,” she informed him before she left to her room to get a dress ready.

Everyone was probably expected to wear a shade of green, even though emerald green would be most desired. Fallon held up a green dress just to see how it would look. She immediately threw it to the floor and snarled at it.

Fallon picked a simple black backless dress and hung it off of her vanity. There was still an hour and a half before the feast. She decided she would get ready, but to take the longest amount of time on everything. Starting with a relaxing bath, if she could relax before the event she would less likely want to burst into tears for no reason.

When Fallon went to go start her bath Draco barged into her room.

“Look it likes me!” he exclaimed showing her a small grey mouse nibbling on a bit of cheese.

“Ew, Draco! That’s very unsanitary, you don’t know where that’s been,” Fallon scolded while she continued to the bathroom. “I think you’re getting a little high strung.”

Draco sighed and ruffled his hair. “You caught me,” he laughed as he sat on the edge of the tub and let the little mouse run freely on the floor. Fallon flinched as it neared her. She tried to accept the little animal but she couldn’t, and she ending up screaming and jumping into the filling tub, splashing water around the whole bathroom. Draco shot up from his perch as warm water seeped into his pants. He looked over a Fallon who silently quaked with laughter.

“Oops,” she hiccupped with her dying laughter. Draco stood unmoving; Fallon bit her lip afraid he was angry.

To Fallon, time slowed to a crawl when Draco slowly peeled off his shirt. She was too distracted by Draco’s half nakedness to notice the water nearing the brim of the tub. The splash of water on the floor awoke her to her senses and she quickly turned off the tap and drained some of the water.

Fallon tried to keep her eyes away from Draco, but every few seconds they would creep over, until finally they caught a glimpse of him in his underwear. Fallon held her breath and turned in the tub she now sat in.

“I’ve never seen someone bathe in their clothes before,” Draco announced. Fallon brought her knees close to her body as his voice came closer as he spoke.

“It happens in France,” Fallon sputtered, saying the first country that popped into her mind.

“Oh really?” Draco’s deep velvety voice hummed into her ear, causing her to shiver in the warm water.

“Is the water cold?” he wondered dipping his fingers in the water just beside her body. He swirled them around and breathed hot air on her neck, purposely doing everything that got her heart rate skyrocketing.

Soon enough, Draco’s fingers inched towards blouse to pull off the now heavy material.

“I-I can do that myself,” she insisted breathlessly replacing her hands with his and sliding along the slippery bottom to the other side. Draco smirked and rested his arms along the edge laying his head on top.

Fallon hesitated to take off her clothes. She didn’t have enough time to put bubbles in; her body would be completely exposed.

She did manage to take her shirt off, and her pants, leaving her in her undergarments.

“Care to continue?” Draco asked standing and slipping his boxers off of his narrow waist. Fallon felt her cheeks flush immediately, and they grew hotter when he stepped in. He leaned towards her and pecked her lips.

“You’re so mean,” she whined leaning back in for another kiss. There’s a way to relax before a feast in the presence of Voldemort.
♠ ♠ ♠
I trying to update all my stories tonight :S this is going to be a challenge. Oh, I got a 77% on my english exam, which I find unbelievably hilarious. But now when I think about it the only part I really tried on was the writing section :P