Status: Active :)

Seasick

14

Why did Fiona have to ruin the moment? Like honestly, couldn't she wait like, another five minutes while Frank kisses me passionately? No... what I'm thinking is wrong. Fiona is my girlfriend and I'm turning against her! For a man! Well Gerard, looks like you've turned to the rainbow side. Congratulations, you seem to be bi curious. Next step is to see if you're bi sexual and the only way that will happen is if you kiss Frank. Oh I will. We can be like Romeo and Juliet... wait... which would be which? Well I'm so much of a pansy that I should be Juliet and Frank should be Romeo. I very short Romeo.

"Are you excited for your first dive tomorrow?" Fiona asked me.

"Yep." I replied distractedly. I hated when she spoke to me while I was thinking about something. She always did it too.

"Have you lost your fear over the ocean yet?" she smiled. She unlocked the car and opened the door. She got in and I let myself look back towards the dive shop. Frank stood beside the wetsuit rack, watching me. I caught his eye and he winked at me. I tried not to grin but I ended up ducking away and blushing. I got into the car beside Fiona who turned on the ignition.

"I have, Frank taught me that there's nothing to be scared of unless I run out of air." I rambled. "Then I should also stay calm."

"Good." she replied and we pulled out of the parking lot and began driving towards our resort. "Then tomorrow we can be dive buddies!" I inwardly groaned.

"Actually, I have to stay with Frank. Protocol." I replied. It was true. I wasn't certified and it was my first real dive so Frank had to monitor me. Was he just joking that he was going to hold my hand? I hope not.

"Oh... okay. Once you're certified then we can be buddies then! We can rent a camera and when we get home we can show Christine, Maddie, and Sarah the pictures of how silly we look under water." she giggled. I forced a laugh.

"Sure thing."

"Oh my god, you know what?"

"What?" I answered uninterested.

"Maddie got a new boy friend! I think he's the one for her! His name is Dillan and he's a brunet!" I began to block her out. I just looked out the window and my thoughts turned towards Frank. I wanted to know what all of his tattoos looked like. I knew he had them. "Gerard! Are you listening to me?"

"I am, all about maddie's new boyfriend and you think he's the one for her. I know."

"Gerard, are you mad at me?"

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked back.

"Well, not anymore." she glanced at me. "Didn't you know that?"

"Um no, you never said anything to me until now. I'm not a mind reader Fiona."

"Well you don't have to be so bossy." she sniffed. Please don't cry.

"Sorry, I just can't read your every emotion like a book. I'm only human."

"Not in bed you aren't." she winked at me. I felt sick to my stomach. "Why don't we stay at the resort tonight?"

"Actually, Frank recommended this really good sounding restaurant." I lied. Frank just recommended that I was sexy and stuff like that.

"We can do that tomorrow." we turned into the resort parking lot.

"I-"

"Come on Gerard, don't you want me?" she parked and turned off the ignition. Then she just looked at me with her big eyes waiting for my answer. Honestly, I didn't. All my sex drive for her was gone and now, nothing. I closed my eyes. I had to say something.

"I'm actually not feeling that well." I lied. I felt fine.

"Oh, probably too much sun." no, just too much of Fiona.