Status: Active :)

Seasick

18

As we got ready for the second dive, I couldn't help but see Fiona watching Frank help me. Either it was jealousy or envy or anger towards me, maybe she was mad at me again? Also, as Bob assisted people with their gear, he spoke to Ray in a hushed voice and I couldn't help think it was about Frank and myself. Frank on the other hand, didn't seem fazed by my paranoia.

"Alright, listen up!" Bob spoke up and the boat went silent. "This site is called Lover's Leap. This site you will find angel fish, stingrays, and maybe a shark if were lucky. The sites about fifty feet max so return with five hundred PSI in your tanks and I'll be in the water, Ray on the boat. Frank and Gerard are doing their own thing. The pools open." I reviewed the way he glanced over and Frank sitting beside me when he mentioned our names.
The people on the boat jumped into action and began getting their gear on. I did it all by myself and Frank said I did a very good job. I got my wetsuit on and we waited for everyone to get in the water. As always, the water was a shock to me but in moments I got used to the temperature. Frank jumped in beside me, gave me the okay sign, and we descended.

The landscape was endless sand with oddly shaped boulders every so often scattered around. Fish hovered over the boulders and occasionally would feed on the algae that coated the rock. I looked around and took in my surroundings. It was so different from the last site which was full of life and beauty. Here it was like the ghetto of the ocean.
Frank took my hand and lead me along the sand. There was nothing exciting out here except for the sand and rock. Why was it called Lover's Leap when it was an underwater desert?
Then suddenly from boring sand and rocks, a huge drop into oblivion. I gasped and looked down. What would happen if I swam over the edge? Would I fall to my doom even of I inflated my BC?

Frank squeezed my hand gently and looked around innocently. Then he pulled me to follow him over the ledge. Were we not supposed to stay on the sand? This was our second dive and it could be dangerous. Then again, Frank knew what he was doing. I followed anyways but it was just until we were over the edge and hovering over the dark blue pit that was probably thousands of feet down with no exaggeration.
He turned to face me and took his reg out of his mouth. My heart fluttered when I had a feeling Bob and Ray planned this. I took my own reg out but always kept in mind of slightly exhaling so I wouldn't die. Then we kissed. Over Lover's Leap, we kissed and out of the blue, not literally, Frank ran his hand down my chest. We both put our regs back in our mouths to breathe for a moment then we resumed what we were doing. More kissing and now touching. I was now cheating on Fiona and I didn't even care.
A few times Frank would check our gages to make sure we weren't at like two hundred feet and only hovering at fifty.

He ran his right hand lower and lower down my chest until he was touching me where no one else but Fiona was allowed to touch. It was strange to say the least that he was being so bold and he was a guy and my dive instructor but I liked it. I liked it a lot. I wanted to get out of the water, take him on the boat and fuck him senseless. I wonder if he wanted the same. Then all of a sudden, he took my hand in his and brought us back up to the sandy ledge. I was disappointed but we couldn't stay down here forever.

In the distance I could see the boat and the group hanging out underneath. I didn't want to join them. I just wanted to be with Frank and not face my girlfriend especially after what I just did. Tomorrow was my last two dives and that was it. The vacation would be over and the only way I could see Frank is if I flew back or he flew to Jersey or New York. In the week, we've grown close. Even if it did all start with Fiona forcing me to learn how to dive. If she didn't, Frank and I wouldn't never have connected and I never would have found my hearts secret. If it wasn't for annoying Fiona, I wouldn't be here right now thinking about this. I have a lot to thank her for. If she didn't make me come on this trip I would never have even seen Frank. I could have married Fiona and lived with my dark secret.

I have reached a conclusion. I either had to make it or break it. By tomorrow, it was either Frank or Fiona. The Bachelor in the Cayman Islands. I either had to break Fiona's heart and have Frank which would be complicated because he is across the ocean. Or I marry Fiona and be unhappy but rich. If I were rich I could take Fiona's money and move here to marry Frank and dump her. Life is just so complicated! I have to find out if Frank really and truly feels the same way or is he just playing with my feelings?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look! Another update :) I'm on a role! Making up for next week when exams start x_x