Status: Active :)

Seasick

22

Apart from the surface interval being stressful with Fiona glaring at me from the back of the boat while I hid in the shade at the front, the day was going alright. By the time we began to get ready, Fiona was sunburnt from sitting at the back of the boat. It was slightly amusing the way she winced as she pulled on her soaked wetsuit from the beginning of the day.
Frank didn't pay attention to her at all, like before, he was rushing around changing tanks for people. Ray kept his eye on me as I watched Frank work but I swear I was only watching how he changed the equipment, not anything else. Especially not his.

"So this sites called Turtle and here you will probably see a moray eel and maybe a nurse shark..." Ray sighed. He looked tired and stressed. It was probably from all the drama Fiona was causing.

"Hey, what's the difference between a dive master and an eighteen inch pizza?" Frank piped up and grinned. People smiled and nodded, not noticing Ray's gloomy mood. "An eighteen inch pizza can feed a family of four!" people laughed at the joke for a moment.

"Okay so, the pools open." Ray announced and everyone began getting ready including me.
As always I went to the back of the boat, put on my mask and fins and Frank brought me my BC with everything attached. I slipped it on, fastened it up, and stood up.

"Ready?" Frank asked. I filled my BC with air.

"Yep." I put my reg in my mouth and jumped in. As always, I gasped and bobbed to the surface. I gave the okay. Frank jumped in beside me. This was our last dive here. Tomorrow afternoon I was leaving with Fiona to go back to Jersey... I had to leave Frank behind.
We sank down to where the group was waiting for us since Frank was leading again.
Fiona glared at me in her revolting neon pink wetsuit. I just sighed and followed Frank.
A school of giant silver fish swam past us but they weren't the giant ones I saw before. There were a few black ones among them and they were somewhat square. They were pretty weird. They were also smaller but not by that much. I was so transfixed on them I almost didn't notice Frank pointing out some yellow upside down fish. It was pretty cool and it distracted me from the fish who had moved off by now.
Even though all these fish were beautiful, the question remained and it would still be there when I got out of the water. Who do I choose? The pink Fiona fish or the Frank Iero fish?
♠ ♠ ♠
Horse Eyed Jacks: http://seafishes.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jacks2.jpg
Trumpet Fish: http://week.divebums.com/2006/Jul03-2006/trumpet-fish_garry-mccarthy.jpg

My gf named the dive site lol
Questions- ask lol I have people skyping my questions to me now lol