Status: Active :)

Seasick

29

When Mikey finally arrived like ten minutes later, Fiona and I had already toured the house and was back to being on opposite sides of the couch with her blubbering and not giving me a chance to explain. He opened the door and was confronted with Fiona's crying figure in front of me who was crying and pointing at Mikey. I couldn't understand her at all.

"What's going on?" Mikey, my little brother asked. He seriously looked confused. I bet he was wondering why Fiona was holding her purse and crying and accusing him of something. I bet he thought it was something to do with Frank and I and my trip but I had to straighten him out before he spilled the beans.

"Fiona won't let me explain about our trip to mom and dads." I gritted my teeth and looked at him with pleading eyes. He looked at me strangely before tilting his head a bit and opened his mouth.

"Oh..." was all he said before he continued. "Fiona, why don't I make you a cup of coffee and we will sort out this whole thing. She was so choked up about the whole ordeal that she just nodded and let Mikey lead her to the kitchen. Of course he couldn't help but glare at me over his shoulder. I responded with a desperate shoulder shrug. It wasn't my fault my heart didn't go that way and that Fiona blew up in my face. I'm the abuse victim anyways. Four years of her dragging me places and now beating me viciously.

In the kitchen, Mikey was in fact not brewing coffee. Instead he was boiling water. After all these years and stupid special events later he should have remembered she didn't drink coffee. Just herbal tea.

"So tell me what happened in your opinion Fiona." he said softly. I swear that man should be an elementary school teacher or a therapist, or a pediatrician. Anyone who worked with kids.

"Well-" she sniffled. "Gerard told me he didn't love me."

"I did not." I interrupted and crossed my arms.

"Gerard, honestly?" Mikey raised an eyebrow at me. Okay, so I was being a bit juvenile, but so was she! It was only fair. "On on Fiona."

"Thats it." she burst into tears again. I caught Mikey rolls his eyes. I would call him on it later though.

"Okay Gerard." he sighed. "You're turn."

"I was packing for our trip in our room and Fiona came in and asked where I was going and I said to our parents right. Then she asked me if I still loved her and I gave her the truth. I don't know." Fiona sniffled loudly before continuing to cry loudly.

"I think I'm going to stay at my sisters." she cried.

"I think that is a good idea." Mikey agreed. "Take some time off, both of you, to sort this out." I nodded and tried not to be enthusiastic about the plan. "Gerard, get your stuff, you can stay at my place and we're flying tomorrow. Good night Fiona, will you be okay tonight?" she nodded. Mikey nodded back and I went to get my bag. When I returned, Fiona was sipping tea in the kitchen and Mikey was waiting for me at the front door.

"Did she call?" I asked.

"She did." we opened the door and stepped outside. After closing the door Mikey finished what he was saying. "-and she pretty much told her sister she was coming over to stay for a week. Man that chicks annoying, how did you put up with her this long?" I love my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know what's really funny? Men pretty much think like this- so my dad tells me XD and Fiona is actually based off a real girl I know who is actually Asian, not blond and she pretty much rapes me whenever I see her... she's very touchy feely.... >.>
My gf broke it off with me... writing makes me feel better.
SO CLOSE TILL THE END (sounds like sex xP)