Status: Active :)

Seasick

31

Mikey and I were staying at the same resort Fiona and I stayed at, The Reef Resort. It was so easy to recognize by the bright yellow walls that reflected the killer sun into your eyes. I was shaking by now as Mikey drove the rental car into the resorts parking lot. Along the way I had been navigating by memory how to get there but now I sat in the passenger seat paralyzed with fear. We were going to get our key and put our bags in our room, then it was over to the dive shop where I would face that beautiful creature that I ran from. I remember that last look he gave me when I closed the ambulance doors on him. He wasn't happy, enough said.

"You okay?" Mikey asked. I just realized he had turned the cars engine off and was now looking into my eyes. I was drenched in sweat despite the A/C blowing directly on me full blast.
I gave a quick nod and unbuckled myself and got out of the car only to be consumed by the heat. My knees were shaking and I reminded myself of Shaggy and Scooby on Scooby Doo, just minus the sound effects.
Mikey and I got our bags and hauled them inside to the front desk where we got our keys and they helped us to our room. It was a nice room on the first floor like I had last time and was right beside the pool.
We parked our bags in our room and I practically sprinted back to the car but of course had to wait for Mikey to catch up despite his long legs. Yes I was scared to death but I was also so excited. What if he accepted me? Then again, what if he turned me down just like I turned him down?

"Mikey, I don't know if I can do this." I rung my hands nervously once we got into the car. Mikey started the engine.

"We are not going home until I get a date with some hot islander... and until you meet your...." he trailed off. "Boy..." he didn't really know what to call Frank. He never really called him by his first name.

"Thanks Mikes..." I rolled my eyes and gazed out the window.

"Yeah your welcome, now tell me, where are we going exactly?"

"Oh... turn left and follow the road until you see Sunset House. That's the place." I mumbled. My brother just grumbled in response, something like "Yeah sure whatever Master". I just ignored his smart remark and continued to watch out the window at the wild mangrove trees we passed along the way. I was freaking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT MY LIP RING!!!
It's beautiful *sniffles* too bad I have to take it out for school :( W/e, I will just get it redone then :] Grade 12 x_x oh man... what grade are you guys going into now? Or are you simply older then me? xP

Oh and yes, another filler ish haha sorry guys, I have been so busy x_x my grandma in the hospital and the horses and urgh.... big horse show this weekend, my friend is taking my horse in a steeplechase (a race over solid fences) which I did 2 years in a row (first time on my old horse and second on this guy) and I panic everytime, very scary x_x so wish her luck :) As well as the both of us since were competing alll day :] and yes, because of all this, updates will continue to be slow and Freaxxx is still on hold until Seasick finishes. Sorry my lovelies <3