Status: Active :)

Seasick

35

Natalie was a really pretty girl. She had such resemblance to Frank that it was as if they were twins. They had almost identical hazel eyes with flecks of green and her hair was a dark chestnut, just like Frank's. Though Franks hair was now black, they still looked identical.

"So you're Gerard, I've heard so much about you." she grinned. Her grin nearly matched Frank's own who sat right beside her. "Frank has nothing but good to say about you." she gushed.

"Oh why thank you." I smiled. She just grinned. She had a few freckles across her nose and honestly, if I wasn't completely into her cousin and on top of that, gay, I would go for her. I took a glance at Mikey and nearly laughed. He was so intrigued by Natalie that he hadn't even touched his dinner that Frank cooked. He was just staring at her and already she was picking up on it and glancing at Frank. Frank just smiled and watched me. It was a triangle of stares.

"So Mikey, what do you do for a living?" Natalie asked and took a bite out of her dinner. Mikey opened his mouth but nothing came out. He was overwhelmed by just staring at her beauty. I guess it ran in the Way family blood.

"He has a partnership in ownership of a record store." I jumped in to save my brothers butt.

"Really? Cool." Frank smiled. "What's it called?" Frank and Mikey then went to details about favorite bands and songs. Turns out Frank had been in the same store many months before when he was visiting home. Natalie and I just smiled to ourselves and ate. It was nice to know they got along and Natalie seemed friendly, and Mikey seemed to like her.

After dinner, we remained at the table and talked. Too full to even move, we chose to enjoy each others company until Frank nudged Natalie with a grin.

"Tell them."

"Well, Frank is moving back to Jersey." she shrugged. I saw a glint of sadness in her pretty eyes. Clearly she was going to miss him.

"What? Really?" I gasped. Not only was Frank moving close to home, I could actually ask him out! It wouldn't have to be a long distance relationship!

"Yep!" he grinned at me. I grinned back.

"Seriously?"

"Yes!" we stood up and embraced over the table. Natalie and Mikey looked on amused at our antics. "Natalie is just staying here over the winter for work experience and then she's moving back to Jersey to be a marine biologist."

"Really? That's amazing!" Mikey piped up. "I mean, the diving will sure help." she nodded and smiled.

So yes, life turned out for the better for myself, Frank, Mikey, and Natalie. A year later in August, Natalie moved back to Jersey to attend college. Mikey made his move and they have been going out ever since. Honestly, they are perfect for each other.
Frank and I, well, of course there have been the ups and downs but mostly we've stayed buoyant. That was a diving joke. He did move back to Jersey and came to live with me. At first it was weird but after a few weeks he settled in and got used to winter weather again. He ended up working for a dive shop and still continued with certifying people to dive.
Of course everyone wants to know, where did Fiona end up? She ended up finding a man who loved her for her, which was awesome, and now she is happily married and expecting a kid in not too long. I know all this because she eventually came to her senses and we became friends. She got over the fact that I was gay after a few months of not talking to me but she still resents Frank a little. All in all, our lives have gone well for the most part. I'm just waiting until Frank and I get our invitation to Mikey and Nat's wedding. They are engaged now too! They were thinking of having it in The Cayman islands, the place where everything began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not so happy with the ending.... when I wrote the first part of this I was uh.... xD intoxicated lolz and i though "hmm maybe i shouldn't post this because i have no idea what im writing" so I finished it up today xD Honestly, it didn't need much fixing up haha
Okay anyways, this is the ending- i know its bad -.- i cornered myself I was considering of writing one more chapter but i concluded that it was sappy enough and didn't need anymore sappiness lol just to spare you all.
So now I will work on Freaxxx ( i forgot what its about, its been too long lol) so as promised, Seasick was finished before school and I will work on Freaxxx during- i will put a post on the Hayden Vicious fanpage about the story on that, basically I will restart it because things have changed :) Followed by a new comic!!!