A Child smile

A Child Smile

She’s walking down the street like any other person would. Her face doesn’t show any emotion or feeling, even she has a war in her inside and a sharp claw is jurting her painfully, deeply. I tear is running down her face, but she hasn’t change her expresion, she just keep walking straight. She’s sure about doing it, doing something she don’t even know what is, she only knows, she’s going to do it. It’s an empty soul walking down the street, the sadness, the pain, an empty body; there’s nothing, nothing worth it now.

No one will stop her, because no one knows her. She has a bleeding open wound that doesn’t seem to heal, that every second gets bigger and deeper; more tears scape from her eyes, but no emotion is shown in her face.

People, many people pass next to her, no one notice her, her pain, she’s just another one in the croud, why shoud people notice her? The hard concrete under her feet, is breaking her old cheap shoes, the iced cold wind numb her body, just as her soul was. She is almost at that “end”, she feel it that way, The way it’s going to be.

She feels someone that hit accidentaly her leg, she face down to see a little girl, a cute little girl dressed in pink little pants and shirt that holds her moms hand, who is too busy by the cell to notice what her daughter sees, a pale woman with a sorrow soul. The little girl giggle at her, stealing a delicate smile from the before emotionless face. The mother pulls her daughter’s arm to make her keep walking, and the little girls can’t do anything more than follow her mother.

She stops her walking, she’s at the top of a cliff, the sun is going down, and the delicate smile hasn’t abandone her face, the memory of that little girl makes her think.

-Maybe life isn’t that bad, maybe there’s something more...