In My Destiny

Ren's POV

Running. Faster. My baby's future was at stake. Can't give up now. Need to get just a little more . . . No! I was falling in slow motion. The icy floor was getting closer. No, my baby. She was getting away. My little gem . . . gone for good. No, the thought was too painful to think. She was going to be fine. Aquamarine was with Phil. My other gem was okay.
Got to get up. I was on the ice floor. The floor I helped build when I was 16 yrs old. On my birthday. The day I found I could waterbend. I had been so happy.
I started to get up. My back hurt. Like it was burnt. I looked in the nearest igloo. It was so shiny it was like a mirror. My dress had been ripped down the back and there was a red mark there.
Fire burn.
"That does it!" I yelled.
I nearly flew, I was going so fast. Little Opal will be back in my arms soon. Safe from any Fire Nation soldiers.
Need to go faster. The ship is in sight. She mustn't get to the ship. She'll die. My little gemstone . . . this is for her.
Concontrating on the ice beneth my feet, I started waterbending. I could feel the water rising to help me. It was a part of me. I was a part of it. It was in my blood to do this. In my nature. In my destiny.
I swung my arms up to do a whip slash move on the Fire Nation soldier, who would drop my baby. Then I would use the water to catch her before she fell. She would be okay. Back in her cradle with her father and me watching her and her twin. The whole Water Tribe in the South Pole would come to see them, and swear to protect them against anything. And promise if they have the gift of waterbending, they will train them to defend themselves. But until then . . . they're helpless little children.
I paused my daydream. The whip slash had begun. I swung the water round and round the top of my head to build power. Rule no 1 of waterbending - build up as much power as possible. This weakens the attacker. My old master taught me everything he knows. Or knew. The Fire Nation whiped him out. Like they are doing to us. The whole Water Tribe. North Pole, South Pole, Switzerland, any where where there's lots of snow is our land. Each country has it's own King and Queen. Then there's one that's the boss. That's me. And Phil of course. And my little gems will be us one day. They'll rule together with their husbunds.
I really must stop daydreaming when my little girl is getting away.
I threw the water at the soldier. It didn't hit him. I didn't get the chance to lash the end of it. Someone got me from behind. The last thing I remember was me thinking to the moon godess;
'Keep them safe and unite them again for me loving moon godess.'
And the rest was silent.

Phil's POV
No . . . my wife . . . my child . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u enjoy this story 2 plz comment