Red or Blue Pill?

Human 4: Monday

As expected I woke up at 05:15 as always and just as well rested and happy as always!
Then again, maybe that’s the only way my mornings can start here as it is?
The Voice said: “You do like to have your fourth Offspring today, marvellous!”
<Do you like your Girls?>
<Red or Blue Pill?>
<Red = Yes> - <Blue = No>
How silly does this have to be, or is this some kind of routine?
Can I really not love my every Girl every Moment of every Day of my Life?
As far as I can see, I love them so much any Time of the Day, all the Time!
This was to be a definite and certain Red Pill ofcause .. again!
As it went I did read a Book today, when I was not too occupied by the Girls!
I had just considered to start to right a Book about my Girls as it came!
That would give me something to do, something that would not distract me!
Maybe I could even have it published some Day?
What an interesting Thought that could be!
As I contemplated the Idea I realised what Time it was, Time to eat again!
Thus I fixed that and had my Lunch ofcause, how could I miss that?
As I was done with the Food I realise my Master is to come
and thus set the Door to open for him as he come!
A Moment later the Door opened and I heard him enter my Place!
I met him in a wonderful Embrace and kissed him as I use to!
Then he kissed me back and I felt his Tongue slip into my Mouth to my Delight!
I hold him tight to my Body for the entire Visit to have him as close to me as possible!
Why wouldn’t I want to make this as good as possible, one may ponder?
I could feel he enjoyed the Stay ofcause, how could he now?
Then the Time came as he had to go, and I let go of him to let him do what he had to!
Now I had little to do but to look at my Girls all Day, with only the Meals as Disruption!
Oh well, I guess I could enjoy that too, though I’d preferred to have my Master here!
In the end the day inevitably ended as was to be expected after all!
Then I went to bed and fell asleep ofcause, I always do that every night!