Status: Trying something different!

Deni and the 5 ‘Dog boys’

Chapter 1

Lighting my cigarette and taking a long drag with my eyes closed of the cancer stick as mom called it, I hear my best friend ask my younger brother Ryan; “Are you gonna do it, dude?”

The room was silent waiting for his reply, opening my eyes and looking round the room I see the faces of my family and friends looking anxious for his reply. Breaking the silence I say; “He will do it, won’t ya Rye?”

Ryan’s head jolts up and his eyes glare into mine, while mine stare back with a look that tells him to nod his head. Once he nods his head our Alpha leaves the room, taking part of the tension with him. The elders of the group leave a couple of minutes after, leaving just the youngest of the pack in the conference room.

“Fuck, that was scary!” my friend chase says, others nod their head in agreement. I sigh and finally tear my eyes away from my brother, stand and walk out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deni POV

“Dude, seriously.” I whined as my friend Ryan poked my side, he just laughed and waved over his shoulder, as he walked to his next lesson.

Last lesson of the day - English, which has to be the most boring lesson because Ryan isn’t in this class. I normally just daydream but having to hand in the essay on Romeo and Juliet tomorrow after having 5 days to write it and having done none, I think it’s best to concentrate, but listening to the teacher makes me want to sleep so I think about what I could in the up coming holiday.

Originally from England but moved to America 3 months ago, apart from Ryan, my brothers and Mrs Edenreel my employer, I don’t know anyone. I suppose many people would say I’m like this because I don’t try to make friends the only reason I’m friends with Ryan is because he wouldn’t stop pestering me when I came to school. Sure Ryan has loads of friends, he’s the hottest boy in school and everyone including his big fat head knows it, but I just don’t feel like I need any friends… until the holiday time and I have no one to tour me around places. Ryan’s busy with family business like always but he told me their all going somewhere in Europe, sound’s interesting.

I’m then left with my brothers, who will probably get arrested or something just to make my holiday boring and depressing.

“Deni, what ever is going through your head right now, do share to the class as it seems so important that your not listening to my talk on the essay that is due tomorrow!” uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!
Just trying something different!