Through the Trees

Dean - Red'

Dark, damp and smelly. Just the way I liked it. Sam and I had split up to looking for the thing we had been chasing, when it ran into this old building and of course into the sub basement levels. Which must have joined up with the sewer some where because it really stunk. Just like out a lame horror movie, but unlike the things that went bump in the old movies, were nothing compared to what was really out there, hiding in the dark.

"God damn rats!" I said kicking one of my boots and into a old pile of clothes and books. A shuffling in the distance caught me eye and my torch flicked up to catch the movement, nothing. In our line of work it was never nothing.

"Come on red' where you hiding." I screamed frustrated and tired of looking for this damn thing. I just hoped this Demon was stupid enough to try something.

Before I knew it, I was hit in the shin with a loud bang. The Demon had crashed a plank of wood into my leg and it had caused me to stumble into a smelly puddle.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me. Come on!?" I moaned as my leg stumbled and my jeans soaked up part of the stinking puddle. "I liked these jean." I pouted as I pulled myself up from the ground using the wall to support myself. "Okay not nice, am I going to have to tell mummy and daddy what there little girl has been doing with her spare time?"

"I'm so scared," The Demon laughed from the shadows. "Dean Winchester, the big hunter. I got you so easily your daddy must be turning in his grave, well I guess your better then him in one way, your still alive."

"You don't get to talk about him!" If there was one thing that pissed me of it was Demons thinking they could dis my dad. Or mess with Sammy. A sharp image of him smiling flashed though my head for a second, but that's all the demon needed to hit me again and send me crashing backwards into a wall. "Oh that's it, just cause you a little girl doesn't mean I'm afraid to hit you."

She smiled and stepped out of the shadows, little 7 year old Emma Thorn, or so she used to be. Sweet and innocent looking, perfect cover for a blood hungry Demon. Killing not only little Emma's grandparents but several other people of this small town, including her teacher and 3 other students in her class. There was nothing Innocent in its eyes, blacker then night. It was a Demon thing, nasty but made it easier to tell them apart from everyone else.

I grabbed an old flask from inside my jacket, half wishing it was full of Bourbon or whiskey, but nope. Holly Water. I groaned as I stood of the wall, my ribs hurting like a son of a bitch, she seemed to skip her was toward me giggling like a school girl as she did. It was kind of creepy like children of the corn or something. She raised her hand to slap me back against the wall, but thanks to the cover of the dark I splashed the holly water right into her pretty little face. She wallowed in pain, moaning and flinging her arms up to cover her now burning face. Bad thing is she still hit me, and with full force into the wall, it crashed hard against me. I must had gone right through it, because next thing I know I'm laying face down with bricks on me pinning me down. I hear cries and then I feel warmth, hot breath on my neck. Sammy, was there pulling rocks of me, Red' had escaped. That little bitch just messed with the wrong brothers.