Through the Trees

Dean - Other Man

We had been driving all morning, we were acting alot less like love starved puppies when we where moving, though I kept thinking how much I wanted his hand on my leg while I drive.

"Dean?" he asked looking at me as I drove.

"Yeah Sammy?" I said making a left into the next street.

"Well, I just, do you...* He paused and looked out the window. "Do you love me?"

I pulled the car over on the side off the road, a crystal lake and hills where the only thing around the park area empty and a cool summer breeze rippling over the still trees and calm waters. The car over looked the lake, a perfect place. Our place, or at least it will be after this day.

"With all my heart Sam."

* * *

I could hardly keep my hands off him, my Sam. That's what he was now, just mine. We sat in the Impala watching the sky for hours. I felt free for the first time ever, I was in love, deep and very passionate. I was free from the hunt for the first time since, I couldn't remember. It was peaceful, beautiful, and he was... in a word amazing.

Our lips always managed to find each other when the sun was down, I just wanted to hold him in my arms. I parted lips with him after a steamy deep kiss and switched my phone back on, 11 missed calls from bobby. I laughed and switched it off again. Sam returned to his seat and buckled up before yawning. He was tired, I hadn't noticed but I was to, a long day of playing in the car and no sleep for me. I felt a yawn follow from my mouth. I pecked him one last time and drove back to the motel.

* * *

Sam lay sound asleep in the bed the moment his cute head crashed on the pillow. I must have watched him sleep for hours, just watched him breath. Wondering all the time what he was thinking. I leaned over and kissed his head gently before jumping up and getting into the shower.

The water was nice, probably my third favorite with now, topped by Pie and then Sam. Mmm the thought of him makes my body quiver. I just want him like all the time. I looked down to see I wasn't the only one who wanted him. I laughed and soaped myself up nice and clean. I stood there thinking about Sam as the water washed over me. I turned the shower of grinning like and idiot. I wiped the fogged up mirror and to look at the stupid grinning me. It was funny, at least it should have been. I didn't look like me. I mean I was me, great skin, handsome face. Killed eyes and hair, but something was off. I looked different, was this what a man in love looked like, it was weired like looking at yourself upside down and backwards. I got chills up my back as the other me grinned back at me. I wrapped the tole around my waist and walked into the room. The lamp on the other side of the queen bed was on, I walked around to flick it off and bumped my hand on its shade. It stung, the burn on my hand was fresh and the wound had re-opened. I looked as trickles off blood dropped down onto the carpet. I suddenly felt sick. I had to get fresh air. I looked at Sam, still asleep. I got dressed and grabbed my keys but before I left, I salted a circle around the bed to keep my little brother safe. I had no idea how long I would be gone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe I have plans for this one I do, I want to see what Josh will do with out Dean to work with.