Through the Trees

Dean - Bar Brawl

The Impala came to a beautiful peering halt as I pulled into the bars car park on 12th and Main. Sam flipped open dad old journal and pulled out a page addition of info on the place.

"Andy's bar, there was apparently some dog sitings and get this the cook was found out the back torn to shreds." He stopped to look at me, my insides turning over and the thought of another body in pieces, i had seen my share. "So it seems like an average bar, but apparently know for some violent bar fights, nothing supernatural from what I could find. Earned itself the nick name..." he paused and sighed. "The dogs pen."

I could help but laugh, "Oh come on dude, its funny. Were hunting a wolf, dogs pen. You cant make this stuff up." I said chuckling as I climbed out of my baby. Sam climbed out and slammed the door which earned him a 'look'. He knew that if he ever scratched the Impala Demons would be the least of his worries. He pulled a face, kind of an "I'm sorry face" which got him of the hook with me most of the time.

I pulled him by his jacket to the rear of the car and unlocked the boot. I grabbed my favorite hand gun and loaded it with our home made, custom silver bullets. Sam followed my lead, I tucked mine into the waist band of my jeans and he hid his in the breast pocket of his jacket. I could help but grin when I seen graffiti showing of the bars nickname 'Dog pen'. Sam laughed under his breath at it to, which made me grin wider.

"Okay Sammy, hears the plan." I paused and watched him perk up to listen, "You ask around see if any ones see anything that comes close to our big bad."

"Alright, and your going to do what?" he asked waiting for me to say something about the case.

"I'm gonna get me a beer and ask them fine young Lady's a thing or two." I smirked as his the look on his face dropped to anger.

"about the case right?" he added, looking from me to the hot girls playing pool.

"yeah, yeah. Now I got my dates and you got yours." I smiled as I herded him away from the girls and into a crowded sitting area full of bikers and old guys with no teeth. He looked up as me and put on another face which almost made me go back and tell him not to bother, damn his looks. No, I was having to much fun with this to change it now.

* * *

The next time I had checked over to Sam he was talking to some deaf toothless guy, his face almost heart broken, reminded me off puppy's and stuff. Ahh better play big brother and save him.

"Alright Sammy lets go." I said, maybe a little to loud.

"Oh Sammy, lets go Sammy." A thug biker said mocking me from another table.

"Don't!" I yelled, "Don't call him that." Only I called him Sammy, that was my name for him and no one else was aloud. No one. I could feel my blood boiling, I don't know why I got so mad right away, over dumb drunks but I did. I leaped over the table and king hit the guy in the face, a few of his buddy's roughed me up, before the bar tender kicked me and Sam out.

I leaned against the wall cupping my for head as blood trickled out, before I knew it Sam was running a wet cloth over the gash. I felt so good. Wait... I stopped and grabbed the towel of him before walking around back, "lets check the ally where cooky was killed."