Status: I am doing gooooood! :) I LOVE ATL!

Jasey Rae

Two

~*Alex's P.O.V*~

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. Well that's new. It couldn't have been one of the guys 'cause they don't know how to cook. Then, who could it have been? Then all of last night's events came rushing back to me. Evermore. I got up to see her in the kitchen.

"Well good morning, sleeping beauty." She giggled. She looked cute with boy boxers on and a t-shirt. She was in Zachary's clothes 'cause he's the smallest guy in the house.

"Good morning," I yawned.

"I made breakfast. You want some?"

"Oh God yes! I haven't a real breakfast in forever!"

Then out of nowhere Jack came sliding through the kitchen. He looked from Evermore to me and then back to Evermore. "Did someone say breakfast?" He panted. We laughed at him. I always thought of Jack as a little brother. He sure did act like one. But I love him with all my heart.

The others came in the kitchen at the smell of food. Good food at that. We all ate as if we were one big happy family. I felt as if I were the Dad and Evermore was my wife. We had to get Zachary to quit picking on Jack. Rian kept throwing things at people. They were just acting immature. In the end all the leftovers went towards a food fight. I swear that was the best morning of my life.

~*Evermore's P.O.V*~

I didn't want to leave them but I had to go. There's no way I could stay here. People will find me and I can't let that happen. I broke out of slavery for one reason. To get out of that place. There was no way in Hell I could go back. If I stay here surely someone will find me. I have to stay on the move. But they were like the family I never had but, always wanted. I never wanted to leave thier side's. I think I could be happy with them forever. I also think Alex has a big part in that. There's just something about him that attracts me. I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Hey Evermore, what do you think about becoming a singer slah song writer?" Someone interuppted my thoughts. I turned to see that it was Jack. He was always so curious and asking questions. Most of the time I couldn't deny him. He was so cute in that little brother way.

"I would love it. It has always been one of my dreams. That's why, when I ran away, I came here."

"Why'd you run away?"

"Because, Jack, where I was, was a terrible place."

"Ohhh." There was a sad look in his eyes. One that you hardly ever see. He was normally a happy-go-lucky person. I hated it when I made him sad.

"Don't look that way. Cheer up."

"You want to leave today, don't you?" I looked away. There's no way this kid can read my thoughts. I couldn't let him see it in my eyes. "I don't have to see your eyes to know. I can read your mind, by the way." I turned to him wide-eyed. No I couldn't have. Not possible. Were these the people I've been looking for? The vampires that will change my destiney? "Well I don't know if we can change your destiney but, we can try."

"Oh my God."

"What?" He asked, confused.

"This is one of the best days of my whole entire life. Trust me, I haven't had many of those."

The sad look returned and meekly, he said, "I know." I just grinned at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
<a href="http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1489077">Evermore's Outfit</a>