Status: I am doing gooooood! :) I LOVE ATL!

Jasey Rae

Four

~*Evermore's P.O.V*~

I was sitting in my room, where I could keep my thoughts to myself. That was definitely one of the best nights of my life. Too bad all this happiness had to end. I had to get out of here before The Republic found me. So, I started packing.

Let me tell you little about The Republic. They're one of the greatest clans of vampires there are. They are great friends with the witches, who are just as blood thirsty as them. One of the elder predicted that they would create the one who could become many animals. They didn't hear the rest of the prophecy, though. I did. She finished with, "She will be the most powerful thing in all the world,and she will take over. She will be saved by the vampires...All Time Low." Of course she didn't know she had said it, she was in this trance thingy. Also, I wasn't going to tell anyone what she said.

Now let me tell you something. They didn't make a human being that could change form. They experimented on ones that were already alive. Many were killed because, of the experiment that they would perform. I was the only one who made it through the transformation, because I had some super rare blood type. They said I was the only person known, that was living, to have that blood type. It was supposed to be a mixture of human, witch, vampire, and werewolf mixed together. Don't ask me how that happens, seeing as you can only mate with someone who has the same blood type as you. Which means I could do it with anyone I wanted. But that besides the point.

They were out to get me back and, so, I had to get out of here. I've already said once before I can't stay in one place for to long. I quickly wrote Alex a goodbye note.

I jumped out the window and started walking down the street. I felt like I was being watched. I could feel those cold eyes. I've had this feeling before but, I don't remember who caused it. Then like a flash the name came to me. Johnny. Oh no, this isn't good. I looked at my surroundings. Only blackness and nowhere to hide. This is great, just great. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

Before I could say anything else, Johnny's cold hands were on me. "Looks like it was you boss was looking for. Who knew you would've been so ratty looking but, yet so beautiful. But, that's how animals are, right?" He breathed down my neck.

I shivered. There was no way I could get away. Besides even if I could break his hold, he'd have back up. "Damn it!" I screamed. Next thing I knew I was thrown into the back of an old moving van. So much for the greatest night of my life.

~*Alex's P.O.V*~
I woke up sweating and cold. It was like I had all the symptoms of a sugar rush. I had woke up from a terrible dream. In it Johnny had taken Evermore and, I thought I was never gonna see her again. That's not what woke me up though. It was the sound of her soft sweet voice inside my head.

I got out of my bed and, walked to her room. (Zachary and Jack share a room now that Evermore practically lives here.) When I got in there she wasn't there. Her bad was made up and her clothes were gone. I saw a note on the bed. It started:

Dear Alex,

I'm sure that I love you and, that I'll never meet another guy like you. But there is so much going on in my life and, I just can't do this. I have to leave. You really mustn't look for me. Believe me, I can hide from anyone I want - well almost. I know you don't know what's going on and that's the way I want it to be. I love you I really do, but that's the thing. I have a hard time loving people. It's just not my thing. Why do you think I was on the street when Johnny found me?

I love you Alex. Please trust me. I'll understand if you can't.
Yours now and forever,
Evermore (I really am yours forever. Yours and no one elses. :D)


She's right I can't trust her anymore. The only girl I ever gave my heart and she broke it. Now she's just like all the other girls. But I couldn't let her go, not entirely. She still belonged to me and, I still belonged to her. Forever and always.

I still wasn't going to look for her though. If she really, truly wanted to be with me, she'll come back. I know she will. I guess you could call it a hunch. I still can't get over this weird feeling, that she's in trouble though. Eh, it must be because of that stupid dream. I laid down on her bed. I fell asleep and my last thought was I love you Evermore.

"I love you, too, Alex."

My eyes opened wide and I shot out of the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weird huh? Yeah I know. I'm just good like that. You know the deal.