Curves of Existence

Curves of existence

Frank didn’t know the exact day it had started, but lately – about the past couple of weeks – he’d had that creeping feeling of being watched wherever he would go. Whether it was to school, friends or the local 24/7 shop down the street when in need of new comics or other vitalities like coke and rented horror movies. He’d simply shrug it off as the wind or something equally as lame, and make up a barely reasonable excuse or blame it on all the horror movies and laugh at his own stupidity.

But over the past couple of days, he’d had the same feeling at home as well, which was as far from normal and calming as humanly possible. Whenever he was alone in his living room, he would hear footsteps in the staircase leading up to the second floor, and when in the bathroom; something roaming restlessly between the kitchen and the living room. On a few occasions he was even convinced he’d seen a shadow flitting past his bedroom door at night. So much for that night’s sleep.

He was currently on his way to the 24/7 shop to buy the newest issue of “Vampires HC” to get him through another lonely weekend with his parents out and no friends to keep him company. During the summer holiday his family had moved to the other side of Jersey, and although Frank had attended to his new school for about three months, he hadn’t become close enough friends with anyone to want them to spend the night, and the ones he’d left behind, he’d kind of lost contact with for the most part.

Kicking up some dust and gravel from the pavement, Frank sighed heavily, stuffing his hands deeper down his pockets and breathing in the chilly early November air. Despite it being merely five in the afternoon, it was quickly getting darker, and he sped up his pace, not wanting to have to walk back home in total darkness.

After having hoarded viands enough for at least a week, this including sweets, chips and soda for at least three people, he was heading back home, and as subconsciously expected, it didn’t take long before that creeping feeling was back, haunting the back of his mind and sending shivers down his spine, causing his breath to hitch and his feet to speed up the pace they were moving at.

Never daring to turn and look back, he clutched the shopping bag in his hand so tightly that his knuckles turned white and his nails made half moon shapes in the palm of his hand. His breath was uneven and his free hand was fidgeting with the material on the rim of his jacket as he had to restrain himself from not running. The fact that there were no road lights and a total of two cars and one motorbike passing him on the way didn’t help in making the situation any more welcomed.

As he reached the driveway leading up to his house, Frank was shaking all over, his nerves threatening to leap out of his body any minute, and he was so close, but yet so far away from the safety of the room behind the locked door.

When he stopped in front of the door, his hands were shaking so badly that when he finally managed to fetch the house key from his pocket, he dropped it. Looking down at the small shining silver object, he whimpered – fucking whimpered – not wanting to bend down to pick it up, and he was so close to tears, because he felt as if any minute someone would come up behind him and scare the living shit out of him or simply leave him dead on the doormat.

He did pick up the key, though, and as he straightened himself up and was just about to put the key in the lock and turn it around when he felt hot breath in his neck, and he could feel the presence of another body just close enough to not make contact.

Frank’s entire body froze, his brain practically shutting down all his bodily functions, and he dropped what was in his hands, the shopping bag landing with the sound of broken glass by his side, and the key lost somewhere in the bushes beside the gravel road. Frank crouched, trying to make himself as small as possible, his arms tightly pressed into his sides and his shoulders raised. A single tear made its way down his left cheek; he’d never felt this helpless in his entire life.

Before his mind was functioning enough to make out anything coherent, he felt a hand land softly on his shoulder, practically radiating coldness. He emitted another weak, strangled whimper, bowing his head forward as the cold hand made its way oh, so delicately down his back, and another found its way to his upper arm. Frank tried in vain to form words, but only managing to utter incoherent sounds of obvious protest.

As one of the hands made its way down to the small of his back, Frank moaned in pure fear, and as he was harshly pushed forward into the door in front of him, the palms of his hands and the side of his head collided against the wood with a loud thud, and the body of his ambusher pressed against his, pinning him in place. Frank screwed his eyes tightly shut, more tears making their way down his cheeks.

Through his erratic, desperate breath, Frank stuttered something that was supposed to be “who are you and what do you want from me?” but ended up sounding more like “wh–who … w…what …” but his ambusher seemed to get the point as he pressed his body closer to Frank’s, wrapping his arms securely around his waist, tracing circles over his chest and abdomen and his lips so close to Frank’s ear that he could feel the cold radiating from them in contrast to the hot breath filtering through them.

“Shh, silence,” the stranger cooed, a mere whisper, pressing his lips gently to Frank’s ear before stepping back, and for a moment Frank thought he would leave him alone, and a feeling of pure happiness welled up inside him, but was soon after replaced by fright as he was turned around, still pinned to the door, now face to face with his attacker.

The stranger was quite a bit taller than him, black haired and with feminine features. His eyes shone with a clear, intriguing greenish brown colour, and his pale red lips were chapped. His head was cocked slightly to the side, and his tongue darted out to wet his lips before he closed his mouth, biting down on his bottom lip in obvious deep thought, his eyes emitting a somewhat playful and curious gleam. For some unknown reason, Frank felt eased at the sight, and he felt his body relax somewhat, his breath ease and he blinked a few times to clear his vision.

Then he shook his head in disbelief. “I … Who are you?” he asked, his voice stronger now, and he met the eyes of the stranger, who was quick to turn his gaze away and focus on his own hand now trailing from Frank’s shoulder, slowly making its way down his chest, and he sighed exasperatedly, muttering under his breath that he wouldn’t understand even if he tried.

“N-no!” Frank tried to wriggle away from the stranger’s touch, and he shook his head violently. His pulse was rising again, and he felt nervousness creep its way up his spine, the hairs on his neck rising. He raised his hands to try and swat away those of the stranger, an action replied with a tight grip around his wrists, pinning them to the door behind him, and the stranger’s chest pressing into his, hips barely rolling against his.

“Shh …“ the stranger’s voice once again soothed into Frank’s neck. “I’ll tell,” he stated, pressing his lips gently to his neck in an open mouthed kiss, teeth grazing the soft skin to be found there, gently biting down, and tongue barely gliding over the bite marks left behind, sending shivers down Frank’s spine, before continuing; “I’ve been watching you, Frank. For longer than you’d think. I’ve been in your house oh, so many times, watching every little thing you’ve done. It’s just lately I’ve been careless, not hiding good enough, because all I could think about was you.” He stopped himself, sighing heavily, before continuing, hips continuously grinding slightly against Frank’s.

“I know a lot about you … the way you sing when you think no-one’s listening, the way you talk with yourself when bored … I’ve seen you dry yourself off after showers, and I’ve seen your daily struggles getting into those,” he stopped himself, taking a sharp intake of breath, pressing his thigh in between Frank’s legs, pushing upwards, “incredibly tight jeans of yours,” he breathed out as Frank let out an involuntary moan.

Despite himself being frightened shitless by the intruding stranger rendering him defenceless, Frank found himself growing hard by the sudden friction and the other’s voice drifting into his ears, and he arched his back subconsciously, screwing his eyes shut.

“And,” the stranger continued, “I know about your little …” he once again placed his lips onto Frank’s neck, still continuously grinding his thigh into Frank’s crotch, and when his teeth came in contact with soft skin, he bit down to break it using practically no force at all. “…vampire fetish,” he continued, voice low and seductive, grazing his tongue over the red, thick liquid pouring out of the cuts he’d made. Frank groaned, shaking violently. Despite his fear and the fact that he was rendered defenceless by a total stranger, he was getting turned on as fuck, and he just wanted to get away from there, to be on the other side of the door he was pinned against, preferably alone.

“Oh, don’t think I haven’t seen you reading books or comics about vampires or watching vampire movies, your hand down your pants, legs spread and head tilted back, and you have no idea how motherfucking hot you look that way,” the stranger practically moaned into Frank’s neck.

Frank tried in vain to writhe his way out of the strong hold he had on his wrists, but his tries were in vain, and he cried out in desperation; “who the fuck are you? What are you?” tears staining his cheeks in fear of what the stranger might do to him and embarrassment because he was oh, so right about his vampire fetish, something he’d never dared confess even to himself. The stranger laughed, a soft short sound filling the cold air surrounding them, and he leaned back somewhat to look at Frank, and a playful glint evident in his eyes as he flashed his teeth in what could be described as the smirk of the century.

“The name’s Gerard,” he stated ceremoniously. “And I’m a vampire.” His hands released the grip they had on Frank’s hands, and his head cocked somewhat to the side as he awaited Frank’s reaction.

Panting hard, Frank let his arms fall against his sides, and his head hit the door with a muffled thudding sound, and he emitted an almost soundless sarcastic laugh. His wrists hurt; the same did his neck where Gerard had previously bit him. His pulse was still racing, and despite his intense fear of the claimed vampire stood merely inches away from him, he was so greatly turned on it took all his willpower not to just drive his hand down his pants and jerk off right then and there. He took a short step forward, the feeling of being hindered too strong for his liking.

“A vampire, huh? You want me to believe that?” Frank asked, another sarcastic laugh creeping past his lips as he eyed the intruder. Now that he was no longer pinning him to the door, and claiming he was a fucking vampire, he no longer seemed as frightening as before. Frank actually found him rather attractive with his shoulder length hair and deep eyes and slightly pudgy frame, despite the fact that he obviously wasn’t right in the brain.

Gerard flashed his teeth in a knowing smirk. “Don’t you for example wonder why your neck stopped bleeding almost instantly?” he asked in a somewhat arrogant tone of voice. And now that he mentioned it, Frank raised his hand to touch his neck, feeling no wound, and as he looked at his fingers, there was no blood. Gerard seemed to understand what Frank was going to say and cut him off; “vampire saliva. Always comes in handy,” and winked. And besides; when Frank thought about it, Gerard was inhumanly pale, his skin was far too cold for a human’s, and there was something in his eyes; something more animal, more vicious and attentive than in those of a human.

Frank groaned in frustration, letting himself fall back against the door. “What do you want from me?” he asked exasperatedly. He didn’t know what to do at that particular moment in time, seeing it wasn’t exactly every day he came in contact with vampires. The vampire simply smiled smugly, stepping closer to Frank again, his hand on his chest and his face buried in his neck.

“Oh, I don’t want anything from you,” he whispered softly. “But the things I want to do to you…” he breathed out as his hands went to Frank’s sides and he ground their hips together, once again biting down on the hot skin on Frank’s neck. Frank stifled a moan, screwing his eyes shut, and he was sure he was going to come in his pants as he held a firm grip on Gerard’s soft hair, the first voluntarily contact he’d engaged in so far.

“I … Come inside with me,” Frank stammered, moaning the word please repeatedly, moving his hips in tact with Gerard’s, and the vampire smirked, stepping away from him. It was then that Frank realized he’d lost his key and groaned in frustration, but Gerard ushered him away from the door before taking a hold on the doorknob, exclaiming “behold!” before dramatically snapping his fingers, and an instant later, the door was open.

Frank didn’t think about it then, but learned later that it was electricity created from the act of flitting – a way of running at the speed of sound, only enabled vampires – that caused the lock to crack open, and the snapping was simply just for show.

Stumbling in the door, they were both soon ridded of their shoes and jackets, and as they were facing each other, Frank felt Gerard’s eyes all over his body, and he stepped forward, raising his hands to touch Gerard’s chest, trailing them up to his shoulders and down again, all the while following the motions with his eyes.

“What’s with the sudden carefulness?” Gerard breathed out, cocking an eyebrow and smirking slightly at Frank. He slowly shifted forwards, and soon had Frank pinned up against the wall opposite the door, hands on either side of his head, and Frank couldn’t form any coherent sentences to answer with, so he stayed silent until he yet again felt Gerard’s lips on his own and his tongue in his mouth.

Emitting a short sound that drowned in Gerard’s mouth, Frank had great difficulty in pulling away from the kiss when in need of air, and when he did, Gerard moved seemingly unaffected on to his neck, and Frank still couldn’t find the words he was looking for, and he was stumbling over his words, his hands frantically trailing over the vampire’s back and neck before they entwined in his jet black hair.

Then Gerard once again bit down on Frank’s neck – hard – and through his pained pleasure, Frank came to think of something and panicked slightly, his breath hitching and he tried to wriggle away from him. “Ger…uh. Gerard. Wait … Hold on. If- If you’re a vampire…” Gerard’s head shot up, an interested look over his features, as he looked the younger one in the eye.

“…Then how come you’ve not got any fangs and you can bite me without me becoming one?” Frank finished, his hand flying up to the spot Gerard bit just to learn it had stopped bleeding, and the vampire sighed heavily, hands lingering on Frank’s sides.

“Because fangs would just get in the way, and be terribly unpractical, and you have to agree to become a vampire; it’s not biting but transferring of blood from a vampire to a human that turns one,” he answered hurriedly, and Frank accepted the answer – hell, he’d accepted it if he’d told him it was because the flying piglet stole his fangs – and placed his hands firmly on Gerard’s sides, leading him backwards into the living room towards the stairs, muttering ‘bedroom’ under his breath.

As they entered the bedroom, Gerard had once again taken control, and Frank soon found himself lying on the bed underneath the vampire, panting and arching up into Gerard’s touch as his hands trailed from Frank’s shoulders down his chest and stomach, and when returning upwards they brought with them his shirt which was soon lying on the floor next to the bed.

Frank’s hands found their way to Gerard’s neck and hair, and he was tugging, bringing him closer, and when Gerard was practically lying on top of him, legs on either side of his hips, Frank was quick to unbutton and discharge Gerard’s shirt as well. Frank shivered as Gerard’s cold fingers trailed patterns over his chest and down his sides, and he hopelessly thrust his hips upwards as they wandered down towards his crotch, but then Gerard halted his movements, hands teasingly pressing down on the areas next to Frank’s straining erection, and leaned in next to his ear, hot breath hitting soft skin, and Gerard’s cold body a stark contrast to Frank’s, which only added to the pleasure.

“Here’s the deal,” he started, hands moving to the inner of Frank’s thighs, and Frank let out a frustrated groan and tried to wriggle his hips to get at least some friction. “I will not be touching you…” Gerard continued in a sort of whisper, his hands now sliding up to the hem of Frank’s jeans. “And…” he started unbuckling his belt slowly, “…you will not be touching yourself,” he stated, kissing the soft spot right beneath Frank’s ear, undoing the jeans’ button and zipper easily with his hands.

Finally freed from all his clothing, Frank was so turned on he was sure he was going to die and he fucking needed to get off now. He grabbed blindly for Gerard, bringing him down into a sloppy kiss, and the vampire, somewhat taken by surprise let out a low moan as he kissed back, which only encouraged Frank to put more force into the kiss, practically shoving his tongue down the vampire’s throat, and he grinded his hips up against Gerard’s jeans clad ones, and he was so close.

But Gerard wasn’t making it that easy for him. He pulled away from the kiss, grinning wickedly and gliding somewhat lower on Frank’s thighs so that there was no chance of any sort of friction, and Frank let out yet another frustrated groan, pleading with Gerard to “fucking do something!”

“Patience, my dear. Patience,” Gerard cooed, but he was shifting so that he was no longer straddling Frank’s legs, but now instead situated between them, and Frank watched as two of Gerard’s fingers made their way into his own mouth to slick them with saliva, and he was tugging so hard on the bed sheets that his knuckles turned white in order to not touch himself, something proving very difficult, because Gerard looked so hot like that, and he screwed his eyes shut tightly, trying to block out the sight and regulate his breathing.

Then he felt a digit probing at his entrance, and his eyes shot open at the intense burn as it entered him, and then he was writhing and clawing desperately at the bed sheets, the sensation overwhelmingly uncomfortable. It got somewhat better, though, when he felt Gerard’s lips on his own and then on his jaw line and further down his neck and chest and up again to distract him from the pain of his finger now moving back out slightly just to be pushed in again.

At the adding of a second digit, the pain and discomfort got worse, but before long that gave way for increasing pleasure, and with Gerard biting and sucking on the skin on his chest and shoulders, making small bleeding wounds just to make them heal right away again, it wasn’t long before he was a moaning, writhing mess again.

Then, when the vampire’s fingers brushed against his prostate, his back and hips arched up off the mattress and he was calling Gerard’s name repeatedly, joined by swear words and wishes for him to “do it again!” And Gerard did as he was asked, repeatedly pressing his fingers against that spot. Frank was moaning and seeing stars and his erection was so painful, and he was so close, and he was frustrated because he wanted, needed, release so fucking bad. And when Gerard hit the spot one last time dead-on, his fingers stayed in place, unmoving, and Frank got tears in his tightly shut eyes, because it hurt so fucking good, and he thrust his hips up desperately and let out a sort of growl in frustration, which turned into a loud string of moans and ragged breaths as Gerard bit down on his neck and he came so fucking hard it almost hurt.

Still reeling from his orgasm, breath slowly returning to normal, Frank felt Gerard’s tongue make its way over the wound made earlier by his razor teeth, and he let out a soft humming noise, his hands lazily resting on Gerard’s back, lightly pulling him closer, as the vampire’s tongue moved over his hot skin, licking up the small amount of blood spilling from it.

“Uh, Gerard…” Frank began sleepily, voice distant, and he was struggling to keep his eyes open as exhaustion was overtaking his body. Gerard groaned an answer, burying his face in Frank’s neck and letting his body rest atop Frank’s, barely holding himself up.

“What about … You didn’t come,” Frank said, almost asleep now, and he breathed in deeply, taking in the scent of the vampire who started giggling softly against his neck. Frank could barely feel his erection through the rough material of his jeans, but he was too tired and worn out to really care, even though he would like to pay the vampire back.

“Don’t think about it. I’ll take care of that myself,” Gerard whispered, almost as a moan, his right hand now moving unashamed down the front of his own pants, hips barely moving against Frank’s body as he started stroking himself, and Frank answered with an almost silent moan before his eyes fell shut, and the last thing he felt before he fell asleep was Gerard’s lips on his own and his left hand gently gliding all over his body.