Lost Souls

Umm, I'm not really good at descriptions but it wouldn't hurt to read at least two chapters, right?

Note: I don't own any characters from the vampire diaries (Yeah, slavery was abolished long ago dude), however I do own this story and my original characters and I may alter some things you know about the Vampire Diaries. Also, I'm a pretty damn good writer so please read the story :)
  1. Prologue
  2. Part One
    Truth is, see that group, I was their friend but I was no longer that normal Rayna. I became a freak.
  3. One.
    Elizabeth flinched at my tone, cold, most likely confused why fun loving Rayna could turn so wrong. “We all miss our friend. And, I was wondering if you want to hang out with us after school.” “No.”
  4. Two.
    “Ray, did you see him?” I heard and I looked at Tracy. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Who was she talking about? “The cutie that Liz spotted! Did you see him?” she explained, excitedly. I blinked.The guy was…incredibly hot.
  5. Three.
    “Yeah well, it’s nice to meet you and but it was creepy when you were staring at me, so could you not?.” I walked back to my table. I sat down and sighed, relieved that when I looked, Creepy Hot Guy had left.
  6. Four.
    Kill me.When did being a girl get so hard? All a guy has to, is grab his crotch and pretend to be understanding to girl all the while figuring out the quickest way possible to get in her pants.
  7. Five.
    “Rayna! What is wrong with you?” Hannah whispered fiercely. “When there’s a hot guy in front of you, you don’t act like a bitch.” I blinked and swallowed, hiding the hurt, and smiled. So I was a bitch? Huh, real nice.
  8. Six.
    I was scared. This was the first time something, other than the Morrigan’s voice, entered my mind. It was so unexpected and I never even thought to fight against it.
  9. Seven.
    Well, what part of ‘you’re a ***ing vampire’ don’t you understand?” I asked him with a droll smile. “I’m piss scared and I ask of you, if you’re going to kill me, please do it painlessly and quickly as possible.
  10. Eight.
    ..to tell someone about this huge thing in my life, and have them believe me without a doubt. I would finally be able to confide in someone, gain a semblance of a friend and it was also a major plus that I never got the urge jump his bones.
  11. Nine.
    I know Damon wouldn’t do that. Besides, he maybe super fast and super strong, but I know exactly where all the knives are in this house and I have a gist on how to castrate him.
  12. Ten.
    Ever had one of those moments, where you’re so close to someone, and your hearts doing that annoying thumping thing, and all you want to do is kiss them? I was having one of those.
  13. Eleven.
    The bodies of Janice Showalter and Erin Langer have been found in the woods. It has been reported that their bodies have been drained of blood, caused by some rabid animal
  14. Twelve.
    As I was going to pull away, I heard the door swing open and Stefan pulled away. I saw Damon in the doorway, looking at the two of us.I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, Damon left.
  15. Thirteen
    I could taste my tears and I closed my eyes, why couldn’t I stop crying? He’s nothing special; he doesn’t deserve to be cried over. And yet there I was…
  16. End
  17. Part Two
    Oh she's back; and she's badder (and maybe a tad bit bitter) than ever.
  18. One.
    Then, she shoved these stilettos in my way, and I knew that unless I broke off the heel and used it as a weapon, my feet would be killing me.
  19. Two.
    I hugged him. No matter what a shocker it was to see Damon, Stephen was a different story altogether. He helped me through it all; he was my friend. We kept tabs on each other and I was always genuinely pleased to see him.
  20. Three.
    And the fact is that he left me alone. The fact is that he made me cry that day. The fact is that he wasn't there for me when he should've.The fact is that if he was with me then, none of these twenty years would've happened.
  21. Four.
    God, that made me sound like one of those puss girls in those movies that you would always want to slap down! I mean, I wasn't. I was strong, a fighter.
  22. Five.
    “Hello handsome.” I grinned and used my telekinesis to fling him against the wall. Hearing the crash he made as he slammed against the wall, breaking the framed pictures that hung there, I had to admit I loved all this mind shit I could do.
  23. Six.
    I didn’t forget Damon’s presence; I don’t think I could ever. But I pretended to anyway. I didn't want to deal with him, because when I look at him, I just want to kiss him and hurt him at the same time.
  24. Seven.
    It was brief but she was not stupid and rushed up quickly to the injured fae. As she was tending to the fae, I searched out for the attacker. I caught a glimpse of a black cloth as someone went out the emergency exit. ***.
  25. Eight.
    “Listen to me Damon and listen carefully. You are not whatsoever my boyfriend and you have no right to ask the questions you’re asking. We’re not even friends.” I saw his visibly flinch but I didn’t stop.
  26. Nine.
    The other three members that completed our team, was waiting for us. Donovan, Beverly and Louis. Yup, Christophe was a part of the team. Figures right?
  27. Ten.
    I was crying now, crumpled on the floor, spilling some of my story. But I didn’t look at Damon’s face. I didn’t want him to see me so pitiful and weak. I didn’t want to see him when I still loved him—and wished with just as much passion that I didn’t
  28. Eleven.